It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No drones but UFO's at Gatwick airport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

One wonders why airports then again why not to get full attention by many viewers. Could also be that they are ours reversed engineered?
Yeah the UFOs do seem to be using airports a lot these days to introduce themselves to humanity and our media. They've tried everything else from a White House fly by to appearing over our cities yet still the MSM ignores such realities. An airport is perfect as we can't ignore them as they bring our civilisation to a standstill. Watch for similar UFOs around the world for something big, it's about time they came to save us from ourselves and killing off our home Planet Earth

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Nurse! The screens!

We need proof one way or the other

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Sod that, where are my screens? Nurse!!!?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I guess you could say it was a UFO in the sense that it was a unidentified flying object, we knew it was a drone but couldn't really identify it for a while.

However it was not a UFO in the sense of the of the extraterrestrial sense of the word. There is footage of the actual drone, it was a drone there is zero evidence to support the idea that this was something other than a remote controlled drone.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Which screens?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Reference to a character in the Goons, voiced by Peter Sellers

Wiki: Major Bloodnok

May have been before your time.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: panicman66
a reply to: tommyjo

The night clip shows a craft with a light that looks to be a lot larger than the drone in the footage you have shown.

I have seen drones with various types of lights on them and none look as big as the one in the night time footage. In the original clip, if that is a drone it sure is a very big drone.

The ‘conspiracy theorist’ in me says that the authorities sent up the second drone as a dummy 🙄 to distract from the night footage.

😊

That night time footage isn't a drone but the police helo. Just ridiculous that it appears that the world's media have gone mad with that footage spinning it as "the drone".

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Recent footage on UK Sky News shows that METIS Aerospace's SKYPERION Counter UAV Solution has also been deployed at Gatwick.

metisaerospace.com...

Tested this year at Southend Airport in the UK.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hopefully not but could be

terrorists practicing?

next step, drones with boom boom.

wonder if they can train falcons to take out drones.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
hopefully not but could be

terrorists practicing?

next step, drones with boom boom.

wonder if they can train falcons to take out drones.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They arleady have tech to distrupt drones comms and effectively intercept them. WTF?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

It's a bit weird found another video that seemingly was taken from the Gatwick airport, can't really tell what the big thing is that flies up to the camera, but those white luminous things in the background I don't know?

That's an airplane doing go around on missed approach.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

No way in hell would a plane still be on the runway with another so close to landing.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Recent footage on UK Sky News shows that METIS Aerospace's SKYPERION Counter UAV Solution has also been deployed at Gatwick.

metisaerospace.com...

Another Drone was sighted over Gatwick Airport about 15 minutes after you posted this.

A further drone sighting has again disrupted the UK's second biggest airport, with flights grounded and passengers unable to fly.
Aircraft were left circling above the area during the latest alert, which came at about 17:10 GMT. Flights resumed less than 90 minutes later

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: KiwiNite

No way in hell would a plane still be on the runway with another so close to landing.

It's hard to maintain perfect seperation in busy zones. It looks like they decided to go around just before the other airplane entered the taxiway

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Footage from Gatwick.

News articles also showing the footage with original sound.

News Link 1

News Link 2

****READER BEWARE****
those links in this post went to the Dail mail in uk/England (?) it gave no warring that I would be exiting from ATS and was henceforth AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED MY ATS ACCOUNT-!!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

That's what I was wondering too... hoping it wasn't a trial run for something. I read somewhere (I know - I know... not a very "valid" statement) that Isis was warning about their use of drones for biological weapon deployment against the "West" via drone in the future (not claiming their involvement in Gatwick - just using that as an opportunity to interject their warning).

Ah... wait. Here is what I read. It's the Daily Mirror, so... take from it what you will. I know it's not the greatest source. But does reflect an idea that COULD be concerning - how long it took to deal with this shows how hard it would be to stop a bio attack delivered this way.

www.mirror.co.uk... eatens-drone-attack-13762575

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
They arleady have tech to distrupt drones comms and effectively intercept them. WTF?

Of course they do but Gatwick Airport hadn't any anti-drone system deployed. Heathrow apparently have an anti-UAV system deployed but are quite tight lipped about it. Various systems have now been deployed at Gatwick such as the Israeli built Drone Dome. See images of it at Gatwick.

Daily Mail UK News Link
edit on 22/12/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

metisaerospace.com...

Another Drone was sighted over Gatwick Airport about 15 minutes after you posted this.

A further drone sighting has again disrupted the UK's second biggest airport, with flights grounded and passengers unable to fly.
Aircraft were left circling above the area during the latest alert, which came at about 17:10 GMT. Flights resumed less than 90 minutes later

www.bbc.co.uk...

Was that alert 100% confirmed as a drone? Could have been a mis-reported sighting or a false target on one of the monitoring systems. No chances taken hence the caution to take it as a live threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The couple arrested on suspicion of the Gatwick drone attack are a husband and wife from Crawley, the Telegraph can reveal. Paul Gait, 47, and his wife Elaine Kirk, 54, were detained by police at their detached home in West Sussex at around 10pm on Friday night. Father of two, Mr Gait, who works as a window fitter, is understood to be a drone enthusiast who also flew remote control helicopters.

Telegraph News Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join