It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No drones but UFO's at Gatwick airport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
As I was following this news outlet that apparently Gatwick airport should be down due to drones that were causing problems on the airstrip and departures and arrivals couldn't occur.

Now as I was searching if someone out there was able to capture this event and it seems to my surprise there was some footage out there.
Now from my point of view, I can't remember that I've ever seen any drone look like a saucer or even glow like one..

Gatwick passenger footage from grounding plane..

Now what's interesting is that this guy is being aked to do little interviews by Newyork times and Skynews and more about his footage ..

As far as the original story goes by the FSM :

Drone sightings kept London Gatwick Airport closed for a second day, derailing trips of tens of thousands of travelers ahead of Christmas, while the military was called up to assist with what local law enforcement called a "deliberate act." Flights were suspended as law enforcement searched for the operator of what it called an "industrial drone." The drones appeared to be "a deliberate attempt to disrupt flights," said a statement from the airport, the second-busiest in the U.K. after London Heathrow. Hundreds of flights were grounded, while scores of others were diverted to other airports. London Gatwick, which serves more than 100,000 passengers a day, said disruptions would continue on Friday.

I've got my doubts about this one and it sure comes close to the O hare Airport incident ..
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:33:20 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:33:20 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
NVM..
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:21:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:21:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The poster of that video on Twitter followed up with this statement;

I can’t see it now, the large light went off and it was just two small red and green lights about 30 seconds after the video

Either drone or Police helicopter, I don't believe that extraterrestrials or interdimensional entities follow human rules in the air with respect to navigation lights,

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Maybe so, but who puts up a prank like that to almost let five or maybe more drones up hanging in front of a passenger plane and nobody can find the controller of these drones?

Look at the characteristics of this thing one can clearly see it pops out of nowhere and the ambient glow isn't a typical Philips ambient lightbulb if you ask me?

And why do the Newyork times and Skynews have such an interest in this guys video? I'll bet they rarely mistaken after peer-reviewed by other journalists to head full on this guy either maybe to shut him up or else..
edit on 0b27America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:49:27 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 05:49:27 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

There was another UFO in that area a few years ago reported by pilots. The memory is getting bad with age but Brighton comes to mind. Maybe this locality is some type of hotspot or portal or something

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

While I really wanted it to be something more interesting, personally I just can't get past the navigation lights.

The media scrambling for his footage isn't surprising to me, it's a story that made global headlines so they'll take anything and everything they can get their hands on.

I definitely wouldn't say it was a 'prank', they spent way too long on it, my best guess would be something along the lines of anti-runway protesters (they're often a busy and disruptive group of folk, I like them).

Watching this with interest and looking forward to seeing where (if?) it ends up,

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

One wonders why airports then again why not to get full attention by many viewers. Could also be that they are ours reversed engineered?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

TeMaybe this locality is some type of hotspot or portal or somethingxt

Well, could be I suppose or, perhaps, it's a drone?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Footage from Gatwick.

News articles also showing the footage with original sound.

News Link 1

News Link 2

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks. Can't wait for the usual suspects claiming it's an Orb mothership or whatever.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The night clip shows a craft with a light that looks to be a lot larger than the drone in the footage you have shown.

I have seen drones with various types of lights on them and none look as big as the one in the night time footage. In the original clip, if that is a drone it sure is a very big drone.

The ‘conspiracy theorist’ in me says that the authorities sent up the second drone as a dummy 🙄 to distract from the night footage.

😊

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1 Well, there is still that UFO, that shut down an Airport, in I think China, like 9 years ago. Also the one at Ohare airport, that one was legit.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1 Well, there is still that UFO, that shut down an Airport, in I think China, like 9 years ago. Also the one at Ohare airport, that one was legit.

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: panicman66

The night clip shows a craft with a light that looks to be a lot larger than the drone in the footage you have shown.

A bright light, filmed in the dark, through droplets of water on a wet acrylic window, will likely appear distorted, and due to the lens effect of water droplets, potentially larger, in my view.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I know - it's the Daily Mail but it seems that the Army have used this system to down the drone.

Daily Mail: British Army Uses £2.6 Million Drone Dome System

Word is coming from the Police that this may be the work of enviromental activists.

But as this is ATS it's obviously TPTB doing a massive cover up about a huge Orb mothership or similar. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpyBut as this is ATS it's obviously TPTB doing a massive cover up about a huge Orb mothership or similar. Carry on.

Even if the UFO gives off the appearance of being a drone, until we get further evidence there is no way we can be sure it's not a shape shifter hiding behind the image of something that looks man made

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

It's a bit weird found another video that seemingly was taken from the Gatwick airport, can't really tell what the big thing is that flies up to the camera, but those white luminous things in the background I don't know?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nurse! The screens!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join