It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is change soon at hand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is hard to explain but lately Ive been having these feelings of a silent, mysterioius change in my city. To other's it goes unnoticed but there is something happening to people i dont think they are aware of. i am not trying to make a mockery of this site whatsoever let me just say that.

Is it just me or are more and more people getting 'sick' all of a sudden more then usual for winter but still it carrys on into the summer, genetically modified food keeps coming to mind, lol and working at a fast food restaurant that sells druged, jacked up chickens im always wondering how easily it could be do modify them in some way. I dont know call me paranoid, but I've just been getting these weird feelings everytime someone tells me about a relative whos sick or whatever.
We are being prepared for something and i fell im the only one who is noticing it.

[Edited on 25-8-2002 by Lakini]

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lol . unfortunately , things are always going to be this way . were always going to be paranoid and wanting to dig up the truth behind 'these lies'. . ... .. .

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 02:30 AM
link   
do yous reckon Bush knows like the 'secrets' or is he just a political stunt, is he kept in the dark, we dont want another JFK situation now do we?

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:26 PM
link   
same feelings here i feel a drastic change is at hand. Constitution is goin down the drain ever deeper while political power is on the rise. Yes i also feel the community is changein. Like some one is out cllecting info and is ready to strike. Like a cat in a bsh about to pounce.

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"We wouldn't want to spoil our appetite before ... the big feast!
Will we be invited to the feast?
Ohhh I believe you will be the part of our feast!"

Yes my friend, the changes are upon us.

Did you know that they accelerate pig growth by altering their day/night cycles? What they do is switch on light and pigs eat. Then they switch off light and pigs sleep. They do it several times a day and the pig grows up 2 - 3 times quicker than normal.

They accelerate pigs so that they could make more genetically modified food for you people. To them people are pigs, the planet - a stockyard. The big feast is coming. You just eat, breed ... and wait

[Edited on 28-8-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I too agree with what has been said, more and more our civil libertys are going down the drain in exchange for "security". And also this feeling of paranoia is going around, and with good reason, as has been stated eariler in this topic. Somethings going to happen and we had better be ready for it. It will happen when you least expect it and from where you least expect it.

-Sarcasimo

[Edited on 31-8-2002 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarcasimo
I too agree with what has been said, more and more our civil libertys are going down the drain in exchange for "security-Sarcasimo

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well said Mr. Franklin...

To supplement that, it was Henry David Thoreau who said, "Things do not change, we change."

If things are changing in America, or in the world at large (which I agree that they are) then it is the fault of the citizens who are so decadent and spoiled that they hand over their liberties in favor of luxuries. At least we'll be able to tell 'em "I told you so" when we all have chips in our shoulders and and telescreens in our living rooms.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 05:21 PM
link   
lol, Orwell, hell yeah! But I don't think we're gonna have telescreens
and I thnk the shoulder-chips (current VeriChips) are more of prototypes. I believe the real chips will be in the back of the hand/forehead if this is biblical perportions and Illuminati exists, etc...we know the Freemasons exist so its pretty clear the Illuminati Order exists. People will do anything should it provide them to spend less money, more luxury, and more security for ultimatly comfort...

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Have you guys noticed the increase of diverticulitis (sp?) where you live? Many people are coming down with this where I live. Apparently, according to the doctors who treat the folks, the lousy processed food we eat nowadays, combined with lower bulk in diets, are causing young people to get an ailment that used to be only of the elderly.

Stomach pains coupled with lethargy and an overall sense of crappy well-being.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The U.N does not disciminate religious views and therefore will play a part in bringing about the New World Order .

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I love that Frankilin Quote that defines the times now

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its already here! The chips will come larter. This # with Iraq is only to draw the muslims in to tow the line. China has already publicly stated that it wants to join the new world order, its the middle east that poses the preblem.

www.china-embassy.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If what you say is true Shock Wolf then,

Saddam is a hero.

He is the only one fighting the NWO, as long as
you think the NWO is bad, then Saddam is a hero.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
China NWO

The more than 200 countries in the world and more than six billion people should not and cannot be put under the control of one country or group, she said, emphasizing that multi-polarization has become an irreversible historical trend after the end of the Cold War.

I don't think China wants a NWO like the one
we talk about here.

Look above China says 6 billion people should not
and cannot be under control of one group or
one country.

That is what the NWO on this site wants one group
that has total control.

People see what they want to see and become
what they think about most.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
list to shock people . he knows