It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US invented everything. Everything is copy right.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
US invented everything. Everything is copy right.

Did you know that without white people we wouldn't have technology today? Everyone copied from USA. Screw the other races or countries. Dam Russians keep copying our military tech technology! They can't even compete without copying even our spy gadgets are copied! Same goes with China stealing our technology!

We wouldn't have TV today without US! We wouldn't have Cars without US since Ford. We wouldn't have planes today without US!
We wouldn't have video games. We wouldn't have power grid today without US! Everything is copied from US. We should file copyright laws against the world! Machine Guns came from US! Those Brits copied us.

All phone technology came from US and 5G technology was stolen from US. Let us file copyright laws against Huawei and Samsung.
www.theregister.co.uk...

www.theverge.com...

All radio/radio towers came from US. We also invented fast farming technology which is copied from us all over the world. Lets sue the rest of the farmers for copying us and using our seeds.

No one is allowed to copy us!

Trains also came from the US. We are banning other countries trains and technology for copying us. Bunch of cheaters!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Patent#234425778425543368000986327536857345447746754- Ranting by Mandroid

My lawyers will be in touch

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
this hurts my brain...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Yes, it is hard to wake up.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Wow... just wow. If that's how you feel then so be it but wow... I bet the usa patented dung not smelling too? Cuz I bet you think yours doesnt. One more time just for fun. Wow...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Omg beer almost came out of my nose

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Seems we are all using bootleg Natzi tech.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

LMFAO man.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The other countries invent stuff people really NEED. The US invents much stuff that we really do not need to survive.

Most of the technology we are using is a lot more of a hassle than it is worth. What happened to simple inexpensive technology like cars you could fix yourself. It is nice to have a computer to research things with, but so much technology we have today is just programming us to be reliant. I remember back in the sixties and seventies they used to stress teaching that increased people's ability to reason so they could use their minds to figure things out. Now it is just plug a desired premade formula into a math problem and the answer pops out. No knowing how it works, that is disturbing. We are raising a bunch of followers who cannot think without technology letting them know what to do. It is evident when you have to contact people because your phone package is all messed up, they cannot even comprehend how to fix the problem if the computer program is not right. I feel sorry for the young these days, they have been put into boxes without even a peep hole in them to view the real world.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thank you...bookmarked for further reference.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
this could be fun

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Careful.
Truth is the new "hate speech".
SAAVY?
S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Your about 28 percent right (if you remember many of the US inventors were actually European's), if you were to cheat and say that Britain was actually really america which it is not - but in some way's may as well be - then you would bump that to about 68 percent right, if you then say that since some part's of the US still speak French that France too was really part of the US (Which it definitely is not and had it's democratic revolution before the US was even on the drawing board) then you would be someone over 85 percent right.

Train's - Great Britain two different inventor's and perhaps really only one with the idea perhaps borrowed by the other guy, officially GEORGE STEPHENSON (a very well to do member of the British middle class at the time) but also at the same time there was a Cornish gentleman by the name of Richard Trevithik whom grew up illiterate and was self educated, he actually preceded Stephenson with the actual steam engine but for mining purposes and there was the real inventor of the Steam Engine though Stephenson can lay claim to the Train itself which of course is the ANCESTOR of the motor vehicle so are they REALLY separate invention's.
**edit nearly forgot look up Heron of Alexandria, coin operated machines and steam powers doors? - about 1800 years or so ago.

Of course we CAN push it back even further to Heron of Alexandria and still further to toy's made by the ancient Greek's that were steam powered.
Also Amber which the Greek's knew of and how they could generate static electricity from it by rubbing it though they did not understand it is the actual origin of the Term Electricity and Electron's, in ancient Greek the name for Amber is ELEKTROS which was linked with the primitive alchemical understanding of static electricity before modern science was born/reborn.
Also remember that if not understanding at least knowledge of Electricity and even the BATTERY may go a very long way's back indeed to the same classical world if a little further east with the infamous Baghdad battery and many artifact's in museum's potentially having been electroplated using these battery's (there is also the un-rusted blade found near to the terracotta warrior's that may also have used this in China as it seem's to have a micron thick layer of Chromium plate over the blade and when found was still sharp enough to cut a silk kerchief even after over 2000 years under the ground in damp soil.

Jet Engine - it was actually Frank Whittle whom invented it before the Jerry's got there inferior engine (they had a better air frame though).

The Manhattan project - atomic bomb's.
The World Leader (some dispute as we did hit there heavy water plant but there are claim's ranging from the Jerry's being anywhere between six month's to two years behind) was the UK but we did not have the resources to properly fund the research, after the US finally came in WE the British sent our scientist's and there research over to the states were Oppenheimer whom was nevertheless a genius level scientist was placed in Charge of the SHARED effort to develop the Atom bomb - helped greatly by the sudden availability of ALL the resources the scientists needed to proceed with there development's - but prior to this infusion of British Know HOW the State's had been many years behind the Jerry's.

Blast Furnace, another great British Invention or was it - actually the Chinese had water powered - water wheel's driving the bellow's, blast furnaces as long ago as the seventh century AD and perhaps even before?.

Ship to Ship Missile's, guess what China again they had them at least over 500 years ago and were basically firework's designed to burn other ship's.

Napalm, perhaps better than we have today GREEK FIRE.

Computer's - Bletchely park in the UK we created them to break the German Enigma encryption so first Electronic computer of our age.
But of course analogue computers go right back in human history and there is the incredibly complex Antikethera mechanism for one found on the ruin's of a Greek ship.

Degaussing technology to demagnetize a ship and make it invisible to magnetic mine's - the BRITISH again.

Radar - Yep the Brit's again though at the same time the Jerry's created there own independently though it was an inferior system to our's at first.

Most of the invention's accredited to the state's also are in dispute, many of them also had inventors at or around the same time in European country's and many of those inventions also had ancestors dating back to unknown inventors in ancient history.

Here is a case on point, internal combustion engine and this is a rather limited view of the matter as it is a type of invention that may have been reinvented many time's over.
en.wikipedia.org...

Factory's those dark Satanic Mill's, well look to the British Industrial Revolution which also sparked the first modern urbanization.
Skyscrapers - look to the war-torn country of Yemen - they may be made of adobe like material but damn if they don't like like ancient Manhattan's.
www.nationalgeographic.com...

Just a few more tidbit's the Telephone, officially a Scot invented it but there is some very valid claim that he did not, so Bell was probably NOT the inventor of the telephone.
www.scmp.com...
The US still has sameul Morse, Morse code ...---...
You do also have Marconi (he built upon Faraday's work - Faraday was a Brit) though there is in his case also some dispute and remember Tesla was from eastern Europe as well.

So REALLY what did the US invent?.
I mean ACTUALLY Invent.
edit on 21-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's an unknown fact that the US invented fire, consciousness, and the inanimate carbon rod.

People always like to claim fame for things that they didn't create. Take the Hamburger, it was invented in America but not by Americans-they were invented by german immigrants from-surprise surprise-Hamburg. Spagetti and meatballs? invented in America but not by Americans-thank the Italian immigrants. In Italy the rich got the meatballs, the poor got spaghetti but when the immigrants could afford both a legend was born. And don't get me started on operation paperclip.

But America does get credit for bottled dog water-I kid you not. Capitalism and stupidity go hand in hand.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That may be too subtle for most but far more elegant than my drooling post and made me laugh.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The US was invented by Europeans...

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or what your point with this rant is. But if you really believe that crap youre writting about, then someone must have forgotten to invent you a brain... Just saying.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Not trying to blow your mind or anything, but Italian immigrants ARE Americans. German immigrants ARE Americans. America is a nation of immigrants. If it was invented IN America BY a person who has become or will become a citizen, then it was invented by an American.

Shocking, I know. But don't tell the rest of my republican compatriots that all those gross brown people are ALSO Americans. I don't think they'd be able to handle it.

Merry Christmas.
edit on 21-12-2018 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Trains also came from the US.

No. steam trains were a British invention, as was TV (etc) lest people think you were not being satirical.

Anyway, you cover a serious point about theft of innovation The world has belatedly woken up to the fact that China has spend the last two decades plundering the develop world of its trade secrets, technology and innovation, as part of a State orchestrated programme of criminality. China went from backward and poor ,to where they are now off the back of the theft of innovation.

This is not just a US thing. Trade secrets have been stolen in the UK too, including from British universities, and probably every country that has a brain.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i cannot concieve a civilised response to this level of idiocy

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
embrace ignorance :

americans invented :

the english language

the latin alphabet

arabic numerals

the little baby jebus

dogs