It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over One Million Gun Owners Refuse To Obey Ban, No One Turning In Magazines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is the idea of "individual" that freeks the F out of them! Imagine "one million" individuals, thinking of like mind? It would be a "legal" nightmare! We'd have to gather DNA evidence from/of G. Washington to prosecute him for "treason" against the "crown". Lol! The Law clearly states, the individuals Life, liberty and happiness is the "law" of the United States.
And the law of the National Republic, also the law of every sovereign State Republic. If you are depriving no other citizens of life, liberty or happiness? You're not breaking the "law". But in modern minds "freedom" needs to be "regulated" because you do not have the moral wherewithal to govern yourself. "Laws" come from folks that want to make "public restrooms" open to anybody that "feels", a particular gender, at any given moment.... I don't put a lot of effort or thought into laws. But I'll keep my 30 round mags. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Exactly. For some unfathomable reason, many people have come to believe that The Collective Hive Mind is morally superior than the Individual. This is wrong.

Thank God, our Founding Fathers realized that some rights are inalienable, meaning that they are not given to you by any government or group, but rather, are natural rights you are born with as an INDIVIDUAL. They cannot be given to you nor taken away by government..........unless you relinquish them!!!

We are being strong-armed to give them up, inch by inch. Once that happens, we are no longer individual citizens but subjects of a ruling class. Freedom and liberty must be fought for every day in our republic, especially now that elements who seek to globalize government are also seeking to weaken individual freedoms through lies, deception, trickery, and emotional plays.

Guard your 2A as if it were your life.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
"Roger that"!... "This we'll defend"! It is not about "law". It is about "right and wrong" and "justice", there is a difference.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mec-gar makes 18 round mags that replace the standard 15 round mags in most guns. They take the same amount of space but hold more rounds due to the use of shutter style springs rather than coil springs. All my hand guns are now 18+1, with the exception of the revolvers of course.

The authorities can confiscate my 15 round mags if that will make them happy. I don't mind a bit.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

How much do they run?

Quality? I'm not familiar with the brand, is why I'm asking.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: JBurns

What other laws can be ignored? Any about stealing money I can get in on.

Help yourself to sanctuary cities where laws concerning illegals are not only ignored, but encouraged to be ignored.

I'm not in favor of sanctuary cities. If a person questions logic here, many just paint them into something they are not.

So if the laws affecting the 2nd are not valid and to be not followed then should not all laws limiting other amendment also be ignored?
edit on 12/22/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Star and Flag for letting me and others know about this.

I am not an American but this makes me happy to see them resisting this pretty blatant attempt to slowly remove weapons from citizens. The whole world is trying to sanitise us all and remove any protections we have, this would be one of them.

This is the great one last power people on-mass have other their country if they do not obey there is nothing they can do about it.

Hence the reason they constantly try to instill the fear of attacks and terrorism. Is it that they have too much information and are blind to attacks, or that they allow specific attacks to take place to enable them to promote control. You control a population from fear, this has always been the case. Just these days, its got more complicated.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Wow. When I first saw this law, I thought to myself: why would citizens of New Jersey do this? Are people in New Jersey actually behind this stuff?

Well, I guess the citizens didn't 'do this', just their detached government 'did' this.

I am from Illinois, and we have the same kind of detached government in Illinois as anyone has in New Jersey.

Neither the people of New Jersey nor Illinois are behind this kind of law; so, who is doing this?

The politicians are acting now without us!

Power to the people. *drops the microphone*

edit on 22-12-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: added a line

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It will be challenged.

This is why strict constitutional sc justices are vital!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Wow. When I first saw this law, I thought to myself: why would citizens of New Jersey do this? Are people in New Jersey actually behind this stuff?

Well, I guess the citizens didn't 'do this', just their detached government 'did' this.

I am from Illinois, and we have the same kind of detached government in Illinois as anyone has in New Jersey.

Neither the people of New Jersey nor Illinois are behind this kind of law; so, who is doing this?

The politicians are acting now without us!

Power to the people. *drops the microphone*

The gun control lobby is a big moneymaker, despite the propaganda that the NRA "buys" politicians. If that # were true, stuff like this would never get passed.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Well, looks like 14 round mags will become popular

What becomes popular is .45s

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Mec-gar makes 18 round mags that replace the standard 15 round mags in most guns. They take the same amount of space but hold more rounds due to the use of shutter style springs rather than coil springs. All my hand guns are now 18+1, with the exception of the revolvers of course.

The authorities can confiscate my 15 round mags if that will make them happy. I don't mind a bit.

.40 is 22 rounds nice at the range

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The people can elect others. Seems to me people get upset but then elect the same people into office.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

How much do they run?

Quality? I'm not familiar with the brand, is why I'm asking.

I did a quick check and the first price I saw was $23.99 to fit a Taurus 92/99. Quality is good. Reviews are 4.9 out of 5 stars. I have not had any problems with mine at all. You can probably find a better price if you do some searching online. I have my go-to stores that I typically limit my searches to now. Good luck. I think you will like them if you give them a try.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's not a bad price. I'll check 'em out. I don't know anyone who uses them, so I'll pop down to my local shop and see what they know.

Thanks!!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The system, IMHO, is screwed up.

For instance, unless I myself write in someone on my own ballot, I only get to choose between a 'slate' of contenders from the recognized political parties.

The press / media is supposed to vet all candidates running for every single political office / seat, but they do not do that.

So, I can usually vote for one individual between 2, maybe 3 candidates, of the top political parties, none of whom I generally like, or else technically 'not' vote.

I vote every election that ever happens; however, in this situation my own personal vote is NEVER EVER going to make a difference.

The system itself was screwed up, before I was ever personally even old enough to vote for the first time!

I just wish I could have some input about who is on the ballot, because I get ZERO of that!

Please do not tell me that the primary elections as currently structured in the United States give me some choice. They don't.

Is this REALLLY democracy?

edit on 22-12-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: added some

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes the primaries are not much different. At that point the acceptable people are the race. The parties make sure the highly qualified for betterment are eliminated.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I would not comply with that law/ban and I would refuse to take any person to jail for violating it.

Once again a slippery cliff argument.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you refuse to take people to jail/issue ticket over pot?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why would ANYONE hand-in THEIR PROPERTY which was paid for with their hard-earned money? Even so, why would anyone hand in mags for a less-than fair price? Why aren't people handing-in their mags? Because, like me, the majority are planning on using them again when they move out of the NON-FREEDOM NJ state. Then NJ will become a REAL DUMP with continuing crime. A friend of mine had to spend $600 for 10 round mags for his guns to be legal in NJ. He shipped his >10 round mags to FL where he will be moving. You have to be nuts to hand-in your property. At least sell it if you're not moving out of the crap state of NJ.

It's been said over and over.... This law ONLY INCONVENIENCES the honest law abiding gun owners. It's all about control. I blame the poor and uneducated sheeple who blindly vote Democrat regardless of the candidate. And this time, they blindly voted for ANOTHER Goldman Sachs executive just like Corzine. HOW STUPID.
edit on 23-12-2018 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join