It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over One Million Gun Owners Refuse To Obey Ban, No One Turning In Magazines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Any one remember this?
"It's been 75 years since the federal government, on the
spurious grounds of fighting the Great Depression,
ordered the confiscation of all monetary gold from Americans"

Let them know you will Not let they Steal your gold again!
or ANY thing...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
These kooky weirdos actually believe that if they confiscate every single mag that holds more than 10-rounds, that we are too stupid to simply make our own.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Congrats patriots
Good on you for always doing the right thing, and ignoring illegal unconstitutional laws when in your own individual judgement it is the right thing to do.

Ignore these terrorist anti-American Constitution hating leftists. There aren't any serious folks in the anti-gun crowd. They've thoroughly discredited themselves.

Good job patriots. Sticking it to the leftist again. The leftist may not understand, but they will finally realize it has no impact on our pro-American values.
edit on 12/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Any one remember this?
"It's been 75 years since the federal government, on the
spurious grounds of fighting the Great Depression,
ordered the confiscation of all monetary gold from Americans"

Let them know you will Not let they Steal your gold again!
or ANY thing...

Damn right

Heads should've rolled the first time they tried it. Pols should've been hanged from the tallest tree. All those involved should've suffered the most severe consequences. Yet what happened? Just like most other things over the last 150 or so years, weak ass people rolled over and we've had to suffer for it.

Great depression AKA depression created by their bastard illegitimate central bank and their manipulation/tyranny of Americans through the illegitimate/worthless fiat currency.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What other laws can be ignored? Any about stealing money I can get in on.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Any regarding firearms whatsoever. Any regarding infringement of the Constitution. Taxes. Essentially any act passed by the low information, very average congress which is not explicitly PERMITTED by the Constitution. IE: government can only do exactly what Constitution says it can do, not everything but what Constitution says it can't do.

Of course all these would be dependent on enough people ignoring them, and fighting back when/if they tried to get heavy handed (much like they got their asses handed to them by a small Nevada militia and some farmers at Malheur, but only after murdering some 70 year old cowboy)

Only hypothetical. Not likely to gain any serious traction until the average person individually feels the squeeze of their tyranny.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't have a gun that has a cartridge over nine shots. For hunting that is the maximum and sometimes only seven are allowed, so you have to put a plug in or don't use that gun.

If you can't hit what you are aiming at with nine shots, maybe you need to go practice more. I do take an extra clip sometimes and a box of bullets with me when I hunt, I take the clip along but leave the box in the trunk. It only takes a few seconds to put in a new clip, I do not see an issue with this law. I go through a lot of money when I target practice, it seems that nine shots from my 357 at the target takes less than a minute. With the price of bullets, you can burn up fifty bucks in an hour easy shooting at targets, with a single shot, you cut the cost down to a quarter of that and seem to hit the bullseye a lot more.

Just take more clips along, I see no problem with having that restriction unless you are shooting a bunch of people in a club or school. High capacity magazines make the loose cannons feel more powerful. For the vast majority of gun owners these clips are not a problem but for the few that do school shootings and stuff, it makes them less fearful of being challenged and increases their confidence of doing their thing.. Same with bump stocks, the majority of people have them for just having fun but there are loose cannons there that gain confidence to do bad things. How do you control these few, I agree with making bump stocks illegal and keeping clips to less than fifteen rounds, we do not need them.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This isn't about target practice or hunting. Only self defense shootings, at least from my perspective.

Higher magazine capacity = more stopped bad guys before you have to reload.

I hate to be a broken record, but if you have a gang 11 strong attacking you, someone with only a 10+1 magazine will be screwed unless every shot not only lands on target, but also somehow incapacitates the attacker. Not a good idea.

The second amendment isn't about hunting or target practice. And the rule with groups of attackers is that "everybody gets served before anyone gets seconds" but you don't want to have to reload before giving them another helping

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryvery
Damn, America, what's happened to you...arms in every corner , dangerous to simply go out for a date

I carry every day, along with millions of other gun owners. People around me have no idea there's a gun near them. Everywhere people go, except in certain states and cities where it's nearly impossible to get a permit, people are surrounded by people carrying guns and go home safe, no problem. You've been lied to.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

This isn't about target practice or hunting. Only self defense shootings, at least from my perspective.

Higher magazine capacity = more stopped bad guys before you have to reload.

I hate to be a broken record, but if you have a gang 11 strong attacking you, someone with only a 10+1 magazine will be screwed unless every shot not only lands on target, but also somehow incapacitates the attacker. Not a good idea.

The second amendment isn't about hunting or target practice. And the rule with groups of attackers is that "everybody gets served before anyone gets seconds" but you don't want to have to reload before giving them another helping

Truth. Real life isn't like the movies. Bad guys aren't always stopped by one shot. There are things called cover and concealment. Real life self defense encounters are unpredictable. Doesn't matter how good a shot you are at the range, you can miss in a high pressure, chaotic situation. Cops miss. Soldiers miss. "I'm so good I never miss" always makes me laugh. The right to protect yourself isn't limited to those who are world-class shots.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Laws are funny things.

Like there is a federal law that allows for self-activated makeshift militias to exist, enter into areas where the rights are being oppressed and remove by force of arms the government entity oppressing the people. That would be the Second Amendment

The suppression of course being Article 4, Section 2. “The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.“ 10+ magazines are not a felony in the several states for individuals to possess, therefore it cannot be a felony for the people of NJ.

NJ has made an act of war against the people and the people are free to fight it, even if they are not subject directly. So far non compliance has been the measured, sensible action. But there are other options on the table. Such a milita could act swiftly and decisively because by law, it takes an act of Congress to use federal (or federalized troops) unless out of session and then the president can act to restore the domestic peace, if and only if Congress cannot act fast enough to come to order and call forth troops.

Should such an event come to pass, I would say a large armed group would appear in NJ at the capitol and issue a time framed order to properly legislate to remove the law or be removed by force with the caveat that engagement or preparation for immament engagement would be ill advised and would eliminate consideration of peaceful resolution.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Doesn't that mean any restrictions and firearms needs to be ignored. Full auto and armor piercing ammo laws.

Can we also ignore 1st limits also.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Doesn't that mean any restrictions and firearms needs to be ignored. Full auto and armor piercing ammo laws.

Can we also ignore 1st limits also.

You know how stupid "armor piercing ammo" laws are right? Your average 30-cal hunting rifle can defeat a Level II or Level IIIA ballistic vest that most cops wear.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"Any law, statute or ordinance, that is repugnant to the U.S. Constitution is NULL and VOID and should be considered as such". - S.C.O.T.U.S.
In a nutshell?
When "law" is "passed", outside of the law of the Republic? It is not a law!
Sad fact is, these "one million" are not organized or trained as a unit. This "law" would be impossible to enforce for the treasonous traitors, if the "one million" were a united people. It is time for American's to decide if freedom is allowed/or given to them. Or a birthright. No "law" is going to stop criminal activity. The only thing law does, is make criminals. Civil/social norms is made by good people with the ability to back up their word/ with violence. When needed....
edit on 22-12-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

"Real Democracy" in action. Upholding the "law" of the Repubic.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

What other laws can be ignored? Any about stealing money I can get in on.

Help yourself to sanctuary cities where laws concerning illegals are not only ignored, but encouraged to be ignored.
edit on 22-12-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You obviously don't "see" a lot of things. It's not about bunny hunting.
Or do you think the makers of "law" will never turn against you?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The makers of law can not follow the law. You are absolutely right!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Testing the water?

Now is not the time to put limits on the citizenry's ability to protect themselves and their property.

When a certain segment of the political class want wide open borders and pay mere lip service to "securing" our borders...

when that same political element advocates abolishing agencies that are in place to remove illegal gang and criminal foreign actors...

when those same political elements give official sanctuary to illegals...

when politicians won't even pass Kate's Law to protect American citizens...

Your own common sense should tell you something is working through that particular political element to weaken or even destroy the American spirit of holding fast to inalienable individual rights.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
You obviously don't "see" a lot of things. It's not about bunny hunting.
Or do you think the makers of "law" will never turn against you?

Around here the cops are half way decent, but if you pull a gun on them they will probably shoot you. They are more interested in giving drunk driving tickets, seat belt tickets, speeding tickets, and meth busts around here. Now, I do not trust the Feds much, they are not for protecting the people as much as they want big busts and will allow drug dealers to stay on the streets till they can find their suppliers. Thank god we only have one FBI guy here and he likes to stay in his office. He isn't a bad guy but he tends to not be interested in helping people who are getting scammed and the city and county police have tied hands when it comes to people out of state scamming the residents...they are not allowed to help. If you are doing something illegal here, the cops will arrest you and if you resist arrest they will get rough if needed.

I doubt if our military guys would shoot innocent people either. But if you are toting a gun and flash it in a way that looks like you are a threat and do not head their warnings, they will shoot, that is part of their job. Our cops around here are pretty good other than a few overzealous ones who won't take crap from roudy people. Always respect the one with the badge, go to court to dispute any charges that are improper. The court clerk does not have a gun and remember to always be civil with the court people, they will go out of their way to try to lessen your penalty if you are nice to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join