It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over One Million Gun Owners Refuse To Obey Ban, No One Turning In Magazines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you armed if you don't have ammo?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I certainly am.

Knives, of all sorts. A crossbow that is a lot more powerful than I thought it was when I got it. With the knives, I can make a pretty decent club...and on, and on, and on.

Not to mention my brain...such as it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thats interesting.

Perhaps this is some sort of a test to see how people will react when they confiscate actual guns.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What the government does is erode peoples freedoms so slowly that few notice.
They add a little more land tax each year. They ask for one more license to do something that you use to could just do.
They creep in one more law every year that makes peoples lives harder and angrier.

I'm sure they have a well thought out more violent plan to collect the mags if they so desire but hoped to avoid it.

Just because its a law, it doesn't always make it right.
People can can understand exactly what I mean when something dear to them gets stepped on.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
You think? I have thousands of empty brass, bullets ,primers and powder. Dream on lefty!!! All of it keeps. I am also not limited to factory velocities and foot pounds impact. I shoot for pleasure. Dress like a cowboy and have a blast. A cowboy action shooter to be exact. People like you love to be spoilers but people like me prepare for idiots like you.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Ansuzrune because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Violater1

" Any law that restricts any part of the Amendment's, is illegal. "

So , that would Include Ammo ?

It would. And the concept was to have a way to defend yourself. These people are inviting bad people in our country's and wanting us unarmed and docile. Not happening unless the evil is removed from this Earth. How is that going? NOT GOOD!

Bad guys who rape and murder being invited in to show the 'racist' west they deserve to live in hell (NOT). Then we have our elected servants using our laws to make it easier for the bad guys is all I see.

Jefferson said when they cross that line, then we are to not accept the UNCONSTITUTIONAL law. The SCOTUS seems to be helping the left IMO too with obvious losses of the freedoms in the Bill of Rights. That is why keeping HRC out meant a chance for conservatives.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
710,000 people die per year from heart disease.

It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers!

And how many were healthy hearts that just got old?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Akragon
Thats just silly...

whats stopping people from having multiple 10 round magazines... lol

Let the puppies nip at your heels, and soon they will be going for your throat.

The left is going to learn a hard lesson some day. Never go to a gunfight with a hockey puck and pussy hat on

Too late. They already showed up with their megaphones. When will they learn that more gun confiscation threats means I am short several more guns and lots of more rounds.

My arms are not to fight some massive government organizations. That is just stupid. My arms are for the deranged crowds of violent people fleeing the cities in a SHTS situation.
edit on 21-12-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
#SpoilerAlert

If civil war breaks out, the rwnj's will lose.

This is also hilarious to watch. "Well, that's just the right amount of infringement!" Heil tRump

At the risk of feeding a regular troll...here is yet another leftist posting a call for violence...

Makes one wonder what passes for education these days.

Spoiler alert...most adults could care less about SJWs. We do, however, care about our rights as US citizens, as well as the non-activist judiciary’s accurate interpretation of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I certainly am.

Knives, of all sorts. A crossbow that is a lot more powerful than I thought it was when I got it. With the knives, I can make a pretty decent club...and on, and on, and on.

Not to mention my brain...such as it is.
I like knives too

Corsican vendetta

Ghurka Kukri

Talon
'
edit on 21-12-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Violater1

" Any law that restricts any part of the Amendment's, is illegal. "

So , that would Include Ammo ?

If you know the amendment, you know it does not say guns. It uses the term, "arms". That term, at that time, meant firearm, powder, and ball. One of the reasons that they had to beat back the British soldiers marching on Concord in April of 1775. The soldiers were heading to seize the powder reserves stored there.

Historic context is everything in this regard.

PS: And, the words "well regulated" actually means well trained and in good order. It does not mean more laws to restrict (or infringe) that right, which is actually clearly stated.

2nd Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
So if the Revolutionary army had Phased Array Power Adjustable MICrowave weapons (PAPA MICs) back then, the British would have made it illegal to possess High output Graphene batteries (HOGs) to power them. My point is: making it a law to abolish the citizens from having arms is illegal. Btw, you know about the Patriot missile. What does the acronym "Patriot" stand for? Phased Array TRack to Intercept Of Target. It replaced the "Homing All-the way Killer", or Hawk missile. There's some trivia you won't learn on Wikipedia. Next time your life is threatened, you'll wish your PAPA was with you.

I believe you misunderstood my post. I was defending the 2nd, and explaining to the person I was responding to that yes, ammunition is still considered part of the "arms" stated in the amendment. Therefore, attempts to restrict ammunition should still be considered an infringement upon the amendment, and Constitutionally illegal.

Please re-read my post with that in mind, and I hope you understand more what I was getting at there.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Congratulations anti-gun leftest

Who signed this into law?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then they should comply and shut up about it.
Its the law...
IF They dont.... they are criminals...
easy peasy

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ether trump did this because he wanted to, which is upsetting. Or because he caved, which is also upsetting.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Congratulations anti-gun leftest,

Shouldn't you be congratulating President Trump as well?

As opposed to just New Jersey, he just banned bump-stocks Nation-Wide.

The administration revealed final regulatory language Tuesday, banning the devices roughly 90 days from now. Existing owners will not be compensated — they must either destroy their bump stocks or surrender them at a local ATF office. “Options for destroying the devices include melting, crushing, or shredding,” the rule advises. With plastic bump stocks, “individuals can use a hammer to break apart the devices.” A cost estimate, included with the rule, anticipates that owners will have to destroy as many as 500,000 bump-stocks, worth approximately $100 million. (The devices currently retail at prices ranging from $100 to $425.)

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Thats just silly...

whats stopping people from having multiple 10 round magazines... lol

Just reminding everyone, the Parkland shooter used 10 round magazines. Mag limits don't do anything. See here.

edit on 21 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Huh, Trump signing the ban into law is the 'leftist' fault? Trump's a liberal now eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

This is a New Jersey state law, president Trump has exactly what to do with it?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

They seem to not even know the difference between a bump-stock and a large capacity magazine. And these are people that want us to disarm ourselves?!?!

I guess we must forgive their ignorance. To them, anything "gun related" is the same and indistinguishable from each other. They are bad, and should be stricken from this earth (for anyone but their Democratic shepherds that is).

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Thats my bad I thought I was in the Bump-Stock thread and apparently mis-clicked the post right beneath it....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join