It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone watch the new Bob Lazar film?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I listened to an interesting podcast last night where Bob Lazar was discussed. What I found compelling was the speculation that the story was a disinformation campaign. I've heard that before, but I had not heard anything that would justify or back up the claims. Well, according to the person making the assumptions (Mack Maloney), here is the logic behind WHY it could have been disinformation:

1. Russians were using satellites to photograph Area 51 with great frequency.
2. US knew the satellite schedule and moved sensitive aircraft? into hangers prior to fly-overs
3. In order to lessen the frequency of these interruptions, a disinformation campaign was designed to direct the Russian intelligence's attention to S4 (hence Lazar's Story).
4. It was then claimed that this ruse worked, allowing more time to test between fly-overs, because satellites were directed over S4 giving the secret projects at Area 51 some much needed relief.

In addition, it was claimed that as of 2015, Lazar was selling products to the Pentagon, and in order to do so he would have had to have obtained a defense contract. In order to obtain such contracts, security clearance must also be obtained. Would any agency worried about security allow a "whistleblower" such as Lazar to posses a security clearance? Probably not.

Here is a link to the Podcast: PODCAST UFO: 332. Holiday Show with Mack Maloney & Friends

Thats a very good theory. After watching the movie I myself thought that maybe Bob was used to test how a leak would disseminate into the public and the media. Hypothetically they wanted to see what would happen if someone did leak news about a secret project, how the media and then the public would react, I am sure it gave them good data even if they weren't doing this as a test.

<< 1   >>

join