It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone watch the new Bob Lazar film?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the new Bob Lazar movie is about and is it worth watching?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Personally, I believe Bob Lazar is a hack.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: metal5643

I've been on a bit of a Lazar binge recently, but I haven't got around to watching the documentary yet.

I'll say this, though - his claims are intriguing.

How did he know about Area 51 and S4? How did he know about element 115? How did he know the time and place of testing in the Groom Lake area?

I'm not saying that I blindly believe his every word, but he certainly has my attention.

This is an excellent talk by the maker of the new Bob Lazar film, I highly recommend to anyone with even a passing interest, even if just to pass some time;

In celebration of Corbell's film release on Bob Lazar, here is an a free audio/visual prevention. Corbell talks in detail about Lazar, as well as, shares personal moments and never before revealed footage from his investigations. There's a great moment where Award Winning investigative reporter George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell call Area 51 to attempt and get some answers, modern day. Enjoy!

(ETA, the video starts a few minutes in for some reason, so you may need to rewind a bit)

S&F for a topic that for me, is a fascinating one.

edit on 20/12/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Eta

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Had a chance but decided against it. It isn't about not believing him or anything like that it is more down to retreading old information. He hasn't been involved in any meaningful top secret projects, he hasn't been involved in the development of anything or has dropped any new information that has made his story worth hearing again since well a few years after he came out. Although I do have a slight worry about him, I think the issue is that he may have been involved in something top secret that we shouldn't know about but like most humans when you tell the same story over and over you either embellish it a little or out right make things up.

He isn't alone though, Nick Pope is right up there on the BS tier. I really believe that he was involved but I think he is either an agent of disinformation or just stealing other peoples claims.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I watched it tonight. I enjoyed it, it was well put together. It's a modern recap of the Lazar story but prevents little if any new information as far as I could see.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
edit

got it

edit on 20-12-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I really liked it. Watched it 3 times so far.
It’s cool seeing how bob is doing these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I watched it a few nights ago. There is some new information that is intriguing, but I suggest watching it rather than presenting spoilers here. My personal opinion is that he is telling the truth about what he saw and experienced. That doesn't mean he wasn't somehow convinced or duped into his beliefs, but he doesn't seem to be lying or embellishing.

I was impressed by the film, it was entertaining. There was some stuff that could have been left out that didn't add to the story one way or another. I have not yet watched the bonus material, but plan to do so.

If you are already convinced that Bob is a fraud, nothing you will see or hear will change your mind. I only say this, watch it with an open mind and with fresh eyes/ears.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
where can you see the bob lazar film?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
where can you see the bob lazar film?

i would like to know as well

thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Gotta pay to see it.

Can find it places like Amazon.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I watched it a couple weeks ago. I liked it a lot, but as someone already said, nothing really new. I just can't help feeling that Bob is sincere and believes what he is saying. I don't have a clue what the actual truth is but I don't believe he is lying. I just wish he'd address the whole issue with his alleged education.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I'll respect that and give it a watch. I'll tell of my thoughts after.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I listened to an interesting podcast last night where Bob Lazar was discussed. What I found compelling was the speculation that the story was a disinformation campaign. I've heard that before, but I had not heard anything that would justify or back up the claims. Well, according to the person making the assumptions (Mack Maloney), here is the logic behind WHY it could have been disinformation:

1. Russians were using satellites to photograph Area 51 with great frequency.
2. US knew the satellite schedule and moved sensitive aircraft? into hangers prior to fly-overs
3. In order to lessen the frequency of these interruptions, a disinformation campaign was designed to direct the Russian intelligence's attention to S4 (hence Lazar's Story).
4. It was then claimed that this ruse worked, allowing more time to test between fly-overs, because satellites were directed over S4 giving the secret projects at Area 51 some much needed relief.

In addition, it was claimed that as of 2015, Lazar was selling products to the Pentagon, and in order to do so he would have had to have obtained a defense contract. In order to obtain such contracts, security clearance must also be obtained. Would any agency worried about security allow a "whistleblower" such as Lazar to posses a security clearance? Probably not.

Here is a link to the Podcast: PODCAST UFO: 332. Holiday Show with Mack Maloney & Friends
edit on 12212018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
just watched the documentary, its almost like old news. whats so hard to believe? i have no reason to disbelieve anything he says. in todays world...how can you not believe in what he, and many others are saying? aliens are fake? i dont think so. how much longer can they cover it up? not long i expect.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ive always leaned towards believing bob and after watching last night i still do.

2 big take aways for me

bob gave a description back in the day of a specific sort of hand scanner they had to use getting into S4. what it looked like and what he thought it did. primitive biometrics.

nobody believed him and said those scanners didnt exist but the documentarian dude had pics of the exact scanner bob talked about. used in some other government facility around the same time.

that wad big for me

and george knapp put it well in regards to bob's school cause no records of MIT or the other place.

he said all found records would prove is that bob went to school. finding those records or those records not being there have no bearing on if bob is telling the truth.

and bob said it well too.

did los alamos just hire me right out of highschool??

i liked it

always believed bob

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I have always had my doubts with Lazar.. It is a strange story altogether. Usually...I think...that whisleblowers about top secret stuff....so secret that it is more secret than the manhattan project...according to some...will be killed before they will reveal something. That is why it makes it more strange that after blowing this whisle for some years he got hired back in area 51 for some time. Maybe it has something to do with the russians that Lazar got to speak about area 51. It is interesting that he befriended John Lear not long before he got to work at area 51. Lear could have been the just the man they (read cia) needed to get the story out..by a man with credible history.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If you don't know a whole lot about Lazar like me, then you will find it interesting

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I always felt that the fact that his credentials could not be verified made him suspect of being a hoaxer. But after watching the movie, and I felt it was a pretty good documentary about his allegations, I am now leaning more towards him maybe being the real thing. I wont go into detail as to why, but honestly my impressions via my gut and the vibe he gives off while talking about it felt to me like he might be for real. In addition some things have come to light that vindicate some of his allegations.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I watched it and I'll probably watch it a few more times. Been hearing some bad press about Bob lately, so many salty people and disinfo out there, you gotta be careful and sift through all the BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join