It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Orwellian Police State reasons for arresting "Nazi" couple are flawed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

With respect completely disagree, you only have to look more into their story, their history and their memberships to know that they were boastful members of a terrorist group of which one member killed an MP. Sometimes I think people on the outside like to read about stories and only cherry pick the information that jumps out to them and shocks them. They were preaching and boasting (apparently) about their beliefs and that is a problem. Lock them up isn't always the right answer but when you join a group known to be illegal and classed as a terror group then sorry but you're going to be staying at her majesty's pleasure.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
there is no freedom of speech in europe, australia, canada, new zealand.
the xionists have hijacked freedom there.

look, do i agree with them worshipping a r0thschild? (hitlor was one.) no, i disagree with them.
do i think they deserve the right to THINK, hell yes.

at first they take away the liberties of those they deem criminals, then they take away the liberties of free thinkers.

on top of all this, i say this with 100% objectivity, because 'they' tell me it is illegal to question an event, i have little choice but to question what they are desperately trying to 'cover up.'

but i am an american, an anarchist libertarian, who knows how to think for himself.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They're active members of a terror organisation who are aiming to start a race war and commit mass murder.

It's not illegal to own the anarchists cookbook on its own, as proven in a previous trial. If the person is a terrorist possession of it can come under terrorist materials as of terrorism act 2000.

edit on 20-12-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But Is group membership/collective punishment suddenly acceptable?

Is membership of an organization who are willing to kill to make their point acceptable ?
If they were members of Al Qaeda or any of the many Islamist organizations would you feel a wrong has been done ?

Extremists are extremist.

Every government is willing to kill to get it's point across.

But to you that's cool.

And it's cool to destroy people for their beliefs too.

Seems like the real Nazis are winning big time.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how the US government views Nazi sympathizers now. Back during WW2 they were viewed as traitors.
I feel the same way. I have relatives that fought and died trying to rid the planet of that human scum.

And after the war, we paperclipped that human scum into the country so they could make weapons, continue experimenting on humans, and teach us their propaganda techniques. Governments only have a problem with low level Nazis.

I'm not a government. I have a problem with low level Nazis and their supporters. I will stand my ground as a vet to protect the Nation I swore to protect from threats both foreign and domestic & their racist, evil ideology. Free speech my ass...
edit on 20-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

With respect completely disagree, you only have to look more into their story, their history and their memberships to know that they were boastful members of a terrorist group of which one member killed an MP. Sometimes I think people on the outside like to read about stories and only cherry pick the information that jumps out to them and shocks them. They were preaching and boasting (apparently) about their beliefs and that is a problem. Lock them up isn't always the right answer but when you join a group known to be illegal and classed as a terror group then sorry but you're going to be staying at her majesty's pleasure.

I consider monarchies terrorist organizations.

Your opinion, as a peasant, is irrelevant.

I can't believe they still worship kings and queens. How archaic.
edit on 12/20/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I wonder how the US government views Nazi sympathizers now. Back during WW2 they were viewed as traitors.
I feel the same way. I have relatives that fought and died trying to rid the planet of that human scum.

And after the war, we paperclipped that human scum into the country so they could make weapons, continue experimenting on humans, and teach us their propaganda techniques. Governments only have a problem with low level Nazis.

I'm not a government. I have a problem with low level Nazis and their supporters.

"Nazi" was originally meant as a pejorative that denounced overbearing govt powers and "disappearing" certain peoples who think certain ways.

It just so happens that the word "Nazi" is being used by the "Nazi-esque government" as an attack on citizens who disagree with it's policies.

The whole racial thing is just the excuse they needed to strip citizens of any liberty they might have left.

Just like how Jews were considered terrorists in Nazi Germany and were arrested for speaking against the non-Jewish German ideology.

Can't you see this is just a cycle of tyrants and that the government always oppresses it's people?
The words change but the fact remains, thought crime is real.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No freedom to be a nazi, isnt that why we won the war to defeat the nazis and defend ourselves from their doctrine, I think some of the Military deaths from all causes totalled 21 to 25 million still believe they did the right thing in giving their life with great valour to defeat the Nazis, shame that people want to besmirch their sacrifice some 60 years later

LEST WE FORGET

Would people be equally happy if (big if) we defeated ISIS and in 60 years the flag of ISIS was being waved on American soil.......I very much doubt you would accept that
edit on 20-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: link

edit on 20-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Abhorrent people, but I don't see anything in the source that justifies locking them up.

The 'organisation' they are targeted for are maybe a hundred strong and amateur. These guys are less influential than the English Defence League or Britain First.

I don't think you can use the crime of another member as a justification of their sentencing.

That nothing solid is provided sets off alarm bells and I suggest the thought crimes outlined are an attempt to pull on the heart strings and get us on board.

I don't know why they bring up the cookbook either, it's a relic. Most of us already know what's in it. It's not going to turn anyone into an expert bomb maker or super terrorist. There are probably millions of copies on bedroom bookshelves across the country.

I'd suggest they want to set a precedent here. Makes me think they plan on locking up a lot more people based on non-existent or ideological "evidence".

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm not a Royalist so while I wouldn't call them terrorists because well that's just a ridiculous over reaction to my comment, and we don't worship kings and queens some people like to see them and meet them but trust me few people actually worship the Royals and most likely when the current Queen kicks the bucket, the Royals will be barely wanted. Not all English like the Royals.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
No freedom to be a nazi, isnt that why we won the war to defeat the nazis and defend ourselves from their doctrine, I think some of the Military deaths from all causes totalled 21 to 25 million still believe they did the right thing in giving their life with great valour to defeat the Nazis, shame that people want to besmirch their sacrifice some 60 years later

LEST WE FORGET

Would people be equally happy if (big if) we defeated ISIS and in 60 years the flag of ISIS was being waved on American soil.......I very much doubt you would accept that

You can wave the ISIS flag and paint yourself with ISIS symbolism and speak about how much you love and admire ISIS all you want.

That is a completely valid thing to do.

We will all think you're totally nuts and most people will be terrified of you, but it's your choice.

In some cities here people will cheer you on because they too support ISIS.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

I'm not a Royalist so while I wouldn't call them terrorists because well that's just a ridiculous over reaction to my comment, and we don't worship kings and queens some people like to see them and meet them but trust me few people actually worship the Royals and most likely when the current Queen kicks the bucket, the Royals will be barely wanted. Not all English like the Royals.

I'm an American.

My nation was founded because we revolted against your govt.

Don't expect me to give any quarter to them now because they are weak and soft.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In the not so distant past, the US government would be all over this situation in a big and very loud way denouncing the UK for these human rights violations which is what they are. Obama is likely applauding it.

I wonder if Trump will denounce it? He should, as should everyone including the media. I kind of doubt they will, the sociological brainwashing disease is very strong today. Obliteration is necessary.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm not shocked you're American and was close to being sure that you were. There seems to be this thing with certain group of Americans who seem to think that any and all other countries are inferior to the States. I can list a legion of things that show that America is just a hard on people for similar things so please don't give me the BS that we're weaker. Oh and just so you know no one asked you to give quarter to our government, we'll deal with our own government and you stick with dealing with yours which by the way is just as screwed up as ours.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

And you will be there rallying their right to do so, is that correct?

Its your choice, not judging you, as I would not, so I guess we beg to differ if that IS the case

Even if it was done on the doorstep of an ex US military man, goading him or his family inspite of their sacrifice to fight such a regime, you would rally around and pronounce freedom of speech is a must.

This guy in the OP could have held his views to himself I guess, I draw the line myself when someone puts it into the public eye, if someone wants to hold certain outdated views then they can and its their right to do so to like minded people within the confines of their own property/vicintiy/earshot NOT put it on show on instagram,facebook,twitter or the likes

There could be many a nazi or ISIS extremist in any country, we dont judge a book by its cover but if the plot is on the outside for all to see, I guess it becomes spoiled in the public eye

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It just so happens that the word "Nazi" is being used by the "Nazi-esque government" as an attack on citizens who disagree with it's policies.

Can't you see this is just a cycle of tyrants and that the government always oppresses it's people?
The words change but the fact remains, thought crime is real.

looks more like an image than a thought or have this couple the power to put thoughts/images via telekinesis into others minds, maybe more thought into not making an image/picture publically available, our policys on this matter are nothing new, our government and people stood up to and defeated them in 1945

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Every government is willing to kill to get it's point across.
But to you that's cool.
And it's cool to destroy people for their beliefs too.
Seems like the real Nazis are winning big time.

I was at the anti Iraq war protest in London so no I don't find it acceptable , just as I don't find it acceptable to support home grown terrorist groups.

You see no difference between the actions of governments and terrorist organizations , is that just because they're White Nationalists and not Islamic terrorists or do you also support the rights of Islamists too ?

Seems to me the real Nazis are winning big time , wonder why that is.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

.... I have very little knowledge of UK law/politics

Can't say I've noticed.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I detest what they stand for and think hey are bellow scum.

However I don't think you should be arrested or put imprisoned for just being a member of a group.

They need to have done something or be planning something to be convicted.

And the fact they got jailed longer than some sex offenders do is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
[
If there were members of ISIS living openly in the UK (or the US), advertising their beliefs, etc. they'd be punished, even if they hadn't committed any violence yet.

They are members of a horrible organization that has been banned from the UK. They are literal Nazis. They deserve to

HAHAHAHA
No they would not.

You can publicly display the ISIS flag and go down the street shouting out how you will kill infidels and nothing will happen as seen by the Manchester bomber...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join