It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth Being Terraformed By Inter-Dimensional Entities?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Lol the most illogical conspiracy yet ?

If an multi-dimensional entity was smart enough to travel multi-dimensional it wouldn’t be slowly destroying a planet it would be over in seconds

It would be like a man attacking an ant hill with a nuke

Or a human giving a lethal injection to a mouse

Makes no sense... it’s us killing the planet, mostly because those who control the world are just greedy evil bastards

I was with you until.....Or a human giving a lethal injection to a mouse.....haha your sick :mnky

made me smile though hahaha
edit on 20-12-2018 by Quadlink because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ahh this thread ... it is just awesome.... i feel like the nurse should be running into the ward with more meds

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hello new to this long time observer though

inter-dimensional maybe !

Intelligent Plasmoids ?

Annihilation (2018)

www.youtube.com...

Plasmoid Anomaly ( Dark shimmering object)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

No offense, but how does that rhyme with 23 years of research?

Now there you got a point.

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 06:02:01 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 06:02:01 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just how many threads are there on ATS asking a question to which the bleeding obvious answer is "No"?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: mamabeth

Ahh.
But doesn't every team think that they are the good guys and the other team is the bad guys?
Isn't it a matter of perspective, good and evil?

From one perspective it would appear that a rather large population of the "angels" disagreed with the "leader" and were then kicked out of the kingdom to, if I'm not mistaken, to live with Mankind on Earth. Who's the bully from this perspective, who's good, who's evil?

Another perspective - I think I remember a story relating to this, something along the lines of - God wanted his slave race of humans to be always in the dark when it comes to the big picture. The wizard will always be hiding behind the curtain and we never get to see how the universe really works. The "Fallen Angels" and Lucifer wanted to show Mankind the truth, the Light, AKA Lucifer, the light bearer.
Of course, the great and kind and wise and benevolent God said "Oh hellll no!" and cast Lucifer and his followers to Earth. That's another perspective. Who's the "good guys" in this scenario?

Good or Evil, all a matter of perspective.

Maybe Lucifer is still here, fighting for our enlightenment. Maybe he's mankind's last hope? Don't know, could be, it's all a matter of perspective.

One thing I can definitely say though is if a UFO landed in my yard and invited me and my family to get in a get out of here, I think we'd grab our wine, herbs and spices and climb aboard.

Uh, they tend to not really ask permission, in case you hadn't noticed... If they want you, you'll be taken. Or maybe they will only want your wife and kids and leave you behind. Or maybe they will only want you.
edit on 12/21/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Ok so what are UFOs then, genius? I'm not sure where you got the idea OP has never encountered fanatics... In fact I think I'm encountering a sort of fanatic right now.

Hey, you know the sun can burn you? I know it seems crazy because we go in the sun all the time almost everytime we go outside but this is no myth, its a true danger. The danger is real. But, if I sell you horse urine telling you it will prevent sunburn if you soak your feet in it, I would be a scammer. Does that mean sunburn isnt real, since there are scammers out there?

9 years on ATS and you thought there was only Two groups of fanatics? Not too quick on the uptake, are we?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Ok so what are UFOs then, genius? I'm not sure where you got the idea OP has never encountered fanatics... In fact I think I'm encountering a sort of fanatic right now.

Hey, you know the sun can burn you? I know it seems crazy because we go in the sun all the time almost everytime we go outside but this is no myth, its a true danger. The danger is real. But, if I sell you horse urine telling you it will prevent sunburn if you soak your feet in it, I would be a scammer. Does that mean sunburn isnt real, since there are scammers out there?

9 years on ATS and you thought there was only Two groups of fanatics? Not too quick on the uptake, are we?

those are the two most popular groups, that's one thing.

second thing, you'll find plenty of places talking about sunburn and not trying to sell you something at the same time. as for those fanatics... well, maybe some posts on ATS, which there are plenty.

oh wait. they usually link to sites that try to sell you something.

wanna see a fanatic? look in the mirror. i'm not saying the danger isn't real. as a matter of fact, there are plenty of possibilities regarding our reality, many of them mutually exclusive, and it's impossible to be sure without some sort of first-hand experience with those forces - and even then, the most likely scenario is they'll try to deceive you, so you're back in square one, knowing nothing.

what i am saying is, throwing out statements as facts without even a shadow of proof to back them up, and using self-proclaimed "experts" that are fueled by hatred, not by scientific curiosity, doesn't make you a whistleblower, it makes you an idiot.

and that's who Dave Hodges is for me. his website isn't entirely worthless, there are some important topics covered, and some reasonable info, but in case of this topic, it's a purely delusional pile of horsesh.., delivered just because he needs to keep the doomtrain rollin', so the cash will keep flowin'.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
i think i see a pattern here.

It all depends upon what type of daemon is hooked to the person's left shoulder blade.

Vodka+coke+ ...
a) repented daemon = permanent happy smile that grows as the alcohol is consumed.
b) nasty daemon = nasty warmongering person looking for a fight. hmmmmmm MIC; hint, hint.

Just wait for UFO technology to be disclosed and made available to the peasants. The catch will be that it will only work if the human has a gadget that ONLY works in their RIGHT hand.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join