It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazons sweatshop firing on all cylinders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
God bless the French they got some balls

Americans have been pacified and brainwashed to accept modern slavery

Americans have abandoned the future of their own children

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This really breaks my heart...
I wanted better for our children and society. We kiss the butt of the elite rich and degrade ourselves.
I don’t hate the rich…good, they provide jobs BUT they're the only ones benefiting from modern technological society.

The average lower and middle classes are getting the shaft.

I wanted better for the American workers.

Now kids go to college but have a school loan that will cripple them for years

I worked 3 Jobs when I left GM and went to school for IT. It took me years hustling to get back to the kind of salary I made at GM.

Why isn’t it getting better?

It's worse than it was 20, 30 and 40 years ago?

WHY

Why do Americans have to work 80 hours a week and two or three #___ jobs in this day and age?

And the elite brainwashes the lower classes to accept this.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: toysforadults

Snowflake alert!

Look at that a prime example

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Southpark did a funny two part series on Amazon and Beezos. Worth a watch if you get a chance. Here is a link to a clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm not defending it the nature of warehouse or factory work, I've been there done that. When I graduated high school I was working third shift and first shift back to back. That's almost an entire day working. I was basically working a whole day, and sleeping a whole day. It was alright for a little while. I was making a lot of money for my age despite only making ten dollars an hour. After a couple of months I felt like #. So, I left. I went and started working in restaurants making # money. So, then I started doing the whole bartending thing and made some decent money. Then, I got tired of that and joined the military. After I got out of the military I did some work in factories and warehouses for a short period of time as an automation technician.

The conditions weren't that much different than when I worked in one as puller/picker/fork lift operator. But, man at least when I did the work there was some sort of stability. I think consistency might be a better word. You did the same thing all day every day. Now, when I was working as a technician not having to deal with that BS people stretched so thin. When I did it everybody had one job. That's all you had to do. You didn't even have to be good at it, as long as it was done by the end of the day. Now, I saw people having to do multiple people's jobs. With the same supervisors coming in once an hour just to tell the person to stop and do something completely meaningless, just to later scream at them about how they're not being productive.

There were a few times where I would be in a situation where I could talk to people and they would seem so scared that someone was talking to them. I would tell them if they aren't happy they should leave. Go back to school, or find some other type of work. I would ask them if they really wanted to keep being miserable or take a chance and do something else more meaningful, and yet they never would leave.

People stay in those jobs because they have no drive. They don't want anything better. If they did they would go and do it. They have no goals, no drive, no vision. They can't think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Most of Amazons holiday army is retired people as far as I know and they go back year after year. It must be real tough. Probably can't have a cell phone on ya either.

How uncivilized

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join