It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Things You Are Not Supposed To Know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozo

I just need to say- instead of claiming there is no backing for information given, why don't you do a google search or two and try to find some yourself? If you then don't find any, then you can go ahead and assume there is no factual backing.

reply to post by Sinnocent

You don't need to ejaculate to be able to have an orgasm. I had plenty of orgasms before I reached puberty.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

The U.S. planned to explode an atomic bomb on the moon

What possible use could the government have for doing this? Also doesnt the moon keep our climate intact somehow? This seems pretty idiotic to me

Yep, it was called Project A 119, and it was planned at the height of the cold war. I think the given reason was for study of the composition of the moon, they would study the debris cloud - they could of done things like spectral analyses.

But of course that was not the main reason... The US wanted to scare the begeebies out of Russia and the rest of the world. The flash would of been visible - and the cloud would of hung there for weeks completely changing the shape of the moon.

The US would be like 'hey we can nuke the moon... What do you think we could do to Moscow!'

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The one that interests me the most is the first one! So if their father isnt their father then who is? Is this saying the mothers cheated or is there something else to it??

As for the fetus masturbating well that made me laugh. My friends sonogram of her son when he was 8 months or so had him yanking on it. We all laughed at it and I am sure they will show him when he is older.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 00PS

How does a fetus masturbate? It has not reached the level of maturity that is needed to get an errection. This is the only one I 99% don't see being feasible.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow....

Some of those are just.... wow.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
So do is it possible to get an orgasm when youre just a little youngin? Does anything come out? lol

Of course not... and if it did... where would it go? Right in the womb, where is the womb? That's right...

NO, #ing NO, because it would be VERY #ing weird if 'something came out'.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
So do is it possible to get an orgasm when youre just a little youngin? Does anything come out? lol
Nothing "comes out" until your about 11, thats when the testies start making semen. Aside from that it's completely doable to get an erection and orgasim(sp?) at any age, this is all personal experience so you really can take my word for it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SiberianTiger

www.democraticunderground.com...

google what you want to know its not hard took me 5 secs

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join