It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Blindly Follow Daddy (Scientifically Proven)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I called them "yes-men" and "kiss-asses". Worse things have been said about people! You know, people try to stop me and people like me from existing. I just want them to stand up for what's right and they will no longer be either of those two terms. I cannot un-make (technically I can) or change who I am.
edit on 20/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
A perfect example of the OP's 5 year old mentality hypothesis is the Left supporting and cheerleading for the continued presence of US troops in Syria.

Basically they have completely abandoned their decades long (in their mind but not in practice) stance on non-interventionism and anti-war just because its Trump.

Now THAT folks is lunacy.

The Left wants troops and equipment left in Syria to confront and battle solely because Trump wants to pull them out.

Can't get anymore insane and childish than that.

Remember when he fired Comey and Stephen Colbert announced it on his late night boondoggle that call a show? The crowd cheered because everyone hated Comey, then Colbert asked how they could cheer, then he repeated that Trump fired Comey and they all booed. That's as cultish as it gets, just like your example.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: C0bzz

This retarded crap again?

I didn’t know crap had an IQ?
Hehehe

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: DBCowboy

When you can't argue the finer points of economic policy, just attack the supporters of the president.

Sorry but pointing this out isn't "attacking". Criticism isn't the same as an "attack".

I get it now, you're justifying Antifa.

I am not nor ever will justify violence.

I disagree.

I think you would promote violence. You have no problem illustrating a bias towards those who don't think the same as you.

Well feel free to alert the moderators if and when I promote violence.

Having a bias isn't the same thing as justifying violence.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

In what world are women equal to men? They have their own set of skills and men have their own set. They're not equal and haven't been since the damn of man. The only place we're equal is in the "rights" section.

Sure. But they implied that the disagreement was because I was on my period.

That's oppressive.

The only place we're equal is in the "rights" section.

There are other forms of oppression other than government oppression.

You are helping me illustrate things clearly here.

Every human gets oppressed by someone or something. Why is it a bigger issue when it happens to a woman? Why are the left the only ones to complain about it?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

How many times are you going to post this same thing this month? What age pattern are you exhibiting?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I called them "yes-men" and "kiss-asses". Worse things have been said about people! You know, people try to stop me and people like me from existing. I just want them to stand up for what's right and they will no longer be either of those two terms. I cannot un-make (technically I can) or change who I am.
You have said far more than that. You could at lesat be honest about yourself. We have all seen your posts in this thread and others.

Not all trump supporters love trump. Most of them just didn’t like the other options.

Here is some solid advice. If you want trump out of office, find someone better to take his place. Someone that both sides can support.

If you want to change his supporters minds, don’t call them children, and say how stupid you think they are. You are only going to get the same in return.

Rather, you should be honest and reasonable in your criticism of trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

LOLOL!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You call Trump Daddy?

You need to lay off the soy.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Every human gets oppressed by someone or something.

I oppose all forms of structural oppression.

Why is it a bigger issue when it happens to a woman?

This seems to be whataboutism, but I never compared the oppression of women to other forms of oppression, like the oppression of black people.

Why are the left the only ones to complain about it?

Is this a serious question? I don't know why the right doesn't complain about oppression, maybe they're for oppression. That's what I concluded. Perhaps you should ask the right about that one.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

This is the first time I have made a post about this article about this scientific study.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Trump is an authoritarian. And a paternalistic father figure to his supporters, since they always obey what he says and support him. That's the point of this thread. Daddy is appropriate.

There it is, you just called him daddy again.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. I've seen this happen daily since Trump first stated that the border needs to be secured.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I won't answer the question in the way you have asked it. But Trump constantly praises authoritarian leaders, hates journalists, and enacts policies that prevent social or economic mobility. Among other things.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You shouldn't have to defend yourself, it's a great OP, and shines light on the situation at hand. You knew when you put it up (I assume) the manner in which it would be received; as in, you are aware of your digital location.

It highlights what is known.

S&F

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If you're that different and people didn't want you to exist, you wouldn't be here to write the garbage you're writing. Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself.

link   

I won't answer the question in the way you have asked it. But Trump constantly praises authoritarian leaders, hates journalists, and enacts policies that prevent social or economic mobility.
You are going to have to be more specific than that. Spouting generalizations is going to get you nowhere. People here are more than happy to get into the details, if you are not, then you are just screaming into the ether.

Your complaints about trump is that he acts childishly, your reaction is also to act childishly?
edit on 20-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

link   

If you want to believe I call Trump Daddy, or that I have Daddy issues, then you're free to do so. I would find it hilarious,

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Please..... we here did not need a scientific study to tell us this...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I won't answer the question in the way you have asked it. But Trump constantly praises authoritarian leaders, hates journalists, and enacts policies that prevent social or economic mobility. Among other things.

What policies has Trump enacted that prevent social and economic mobility?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

you wouldn't be here to write the garbage you're writing.

Because we have laws and they don't have political power (yet). But people like me are killed all the time, no doubt.

Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I feel extremely empowered to be able to fight them.

Also. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I need to sleep. Talk later.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join