It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Blindly Follow Daddy (Scientifically Proven)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Because your posts are nothing more than rwnj bable with no basis in reality. It has nothing to do with making ones self “feel better” it’s about confronting lies and disinformation. Trying to help protect the sheep who don’t know evil when they see it. a reply to: Grambler

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

In what world are women equal to men? They have their own set of skills and men have their own set. They're not equal and haven't been since the damn of man. The only place we're equal is in the "rights" section.

Sure. But they implied that the disagreement was because I was on my period.

That's oppressive.

The only place we're equal is in the "rights" section.

There are other forms of oppression other than government oppression.

You are helping me illustrate things clearly here.
edit on 20/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Lol, for the first time we have a failed, corrupt, business man in the white house. One who is owned by a foreign nation. Too bad you aren’t “aware” enough to understand. Hitler would have never made it to where he did if it weren’t for people just like you. a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Only took four pages to get to Godwin's Law. Not bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

This is completely irrelevant to the fact that Trump lies and makes up stuff to gain favor from his blind base, and his base in turn enables Trump to keep doing it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

When you cana't attack Trump policies, you attack the people who support Trump.

Interesting.

Not uncommon. We've seen this increase in the media and social media.

Please continue.

Please show us all how better the leftists are and how unemotional they are.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

“Scientifically proven”, yet zero facts are given.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

When I first found this site, like 5 years ago, it seemed like a cool place. I hesitated Joining, because it seemed to change, drastically, in 2015. I do not want to argue polotics, everyday, but Trump is as criminal as they come.

Most of what I have seen, over the past year is the same people, using sources that are less than legitamate, and running with them.

I have this to say to say. Remember, when so many people in the Clinton campagine were indicted? Remember when the Clinton Foundation, was investigated twice and they shut it down, for criminal activities? Remember when Hillary, Tweeted an, admitted felon, the day of his sentencing to wish him luck? Remember when trump promised a wall, Mexico would pay for. Also, no the trade agreement with Mexico does not fund the government, for the wall, like trump says. I am not the smartest person on the planet, but I know trump, is a liar and toxic!

How long did it take you to write all of that?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trumps policies change one day to the next and his supporters cheer no matter what. So, how can I criticize his policies? What is there to be gained? Moreover, why shouldn't I simply fight this entire dynamic?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

“Scientifically proven”, yet zero facts are given.

Just like global warming. Call that a farce and you can almost hear the blood vessels in their heads popping.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

Trumps policies change one day to the next and his supporters cheer no matter what. So, how can I criticize his policies? What is there to be gained? Moreover, why shouldn't I simply fight this entire dynamic?

Why indeed!

When you can't argue the finer points of economic policy, just attack the supporters of the president.

I get it now, you're justifying Antifa.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Woodcarver

This is completely irrelevant to the fact that Trump lies and makes up stuff to gain favor from his blind base, and his base in turn enables Trump to keep doing it.
Fact check. Everyone lies to gain favor. Even you. If you can show me a single politician who had kept every promise, i’ll vote for whoever you like in the next election.

Did obama ever lie?

Did hillary ever lie?

Did bush 1 or 2 ever lie?

Clinton?

Reagan?

Carter?

You? Have you ever lied?

Blah blah something about glass houses.
Can you name a single person who has gone a single day without projecting some kind of untruth to make themselves look better? It’s a human trait.
edit on 20-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’ll never stop laughing at the irony of so called “alpha” males calling someone daddy and being proud to follow.

Besides the OP, who calls Trump "daddy"?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

When you can't argue the finer points of economic policy, just attack the supporters of the president.

Sorry but pointing this out isn't "attacking". Criticism isn't the same as an "attack".

I am not nor ever will justify violence.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Trump is an authoritarian. And a paternalistic father figure to his supporters, since they always obey what he says and support him. That's the point of this thread. Daddy is appropriate.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Because your posts are nothing more than rwnj bable with no basis in reality. It has nothing to do with making ones self “feel better” it’s about confronting lies and disinformation. Trying to help protect the sheep who don’t know evil when they see it. a reply to: Grambler

No unlike you, I dont just say "left wing nut job" in every post.

I cite articles and facts that I can back up.

You and many others ignore all of that, and just say its lies without addressing anything, and then feel like you have accomplished something.

Its ok, we know you arent a serious person and cant keep up with discussing actaul facts and reality and resort to name calling on almost every post.,

SO no wonder you enjoy this OP and dislike my posts.

link   

Sorry but pointing this out isn't "attacking". Criticism isn't the same as an "attack".

But you are not just criticizing, you are purposely name calling and belittling people for likeing the president. Those are attacks on people’s character. Not just simple criticisms.

link   

I disagree.

I think you would promote violence. You have no problem illustrating a bias towards those who don't think the same as you.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Trump is an authoritarian. And a paternalistic father figure to his supporters, since they always obey what he says and support him. That's the point of this thread. Daddy is appropriate.

Can you point out the bills that Trump has signed that are authoritarian?

I'll wait.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join