It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Blindly Follow Daddy (Scientifically Proven)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Required reading: Devotion to Trump is based on emotional patterns most people grow out of by age five

It's interesting that republicans and conservatives are most likely to go on rants about so called moral relativism. What is moral relativism?

Meta-ethical moral relativism states that there are no objective grounds for preferring the moral values of one culture over another. Societies make their moral choices based on their unique beliefs, customs, and practices. And, in fact, people tend to believe that the “right” moral values are the values that exist in their own culture.

Well, it turns out that Trump supporters are those who are least grounded in their belief systems. Instead they will follow Daddy, I mean Trump, wherever he goes and whatever he says, regardless of whether it is right or wrong. They are yes-men and kiss-asses. For example:

Trump said that to thunderous applause of his supporters. When he was in power, he then attacked Syria to thunderous applause of his supporters.

Trump said that to thunderous applause of his supporters. When he was in power, he then removed LGBT protections and has attempted to erase Transgender people - to thunderous applause of his supporters.

Trump said that to thunderous applause of his supporters. However he takes massively more holidays than Obama.

Before his election as the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump frequently criticized President Obama on Twitter for spending too much time away on vacation at too high a cost to American taxpayers.[8] President Trump, however, has spent most weekends at Mar-a-Lago or his golf course in New Jersey in his private club and estate, estimated at a cost of between $1 million and $3 million per trip.[9] At the current rate, Trump is set to outspend President Obama's total vacation costs for his two terms during his first year in office.[10] The high cost of Trump's vacations are due to high security costs for his "Southern White House." Mar-a-Lago is not only Trump's private estate, but also a members-only country club.

en.wikipedia.org...

He also confused the words "would" and "wouldn't". Of course, his supporters don't care, and chear him on regardless.

Anyway, this is actually scientifically proven:

Does Party Trump Ideology? Disentangling Party and Ideology in America

Are people conservative (liberal) because they are Republicans (Democrats)? Or is it the reverse: people are Republicans (Democrats) because they are conservatives (liberals)? Though much has been said about this long-standing question, it is difficult to test because the concepts are nearly impossible to disentangle in modern America. Ideology and partisanship are highly correlated, only growing more so over time. However, the election of President Trump presents a unique opportunity to disentangle party attachment from ideological commitment. Using a research design that employs actual “conservative” and “liberal” policy statements from President Trump, we find that low-knowledge respondents, strong Republicans, Trump-approving respondents, and self-described conservatives are the most likely to behave like party loyalists by accepting the Trump cue—in either a liberal or conservative direction. These results suggest that there are a large number of party loyalists in the United States, that their claims to being a self-defined conservative are suspect, and that group loyalty is the stronger motivator of opinion than are any ideological principles.

www.cambridge.org... a/B5BAD0AE947BD3CF18D51D399263C8D3

Given these people (his supporters) aren't actually grounded on anything, and that Trump cannot be president forever (he might be thrown in jail for his crimes), who are these people going to support next? Maybe a populist Democrat? The next Stalin? The next Hitler?

And a message to his supporters:

Instead of promoting criminality when Trump gets caught out (click the link to see an example of this happening on ATS) how about:

- Learning right from wrong, and standing up for it, regardless of who is President.

- Standing up for justice for all Americans.

- Standing for the truth.

- Not projecting your own weaknesses on other people.

As always,

Facts don't care about your feelings.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Posts like these brighten up my day.

I can post thread after thread shwowing corruption by the intel community with no responses or defense of this wrong doing by anyone critical of Trump.

But you certainly can make time to post garbage like this intended to make yourself feel smarter than Trump supporters and make insults toward them.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First, I will check out your thread.

Second, your post is whataboutism.

Both can be true at the same time, and it detracts nothing from this thread.
edit on 20/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We have a

Carry on

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For the only time in your life you have a president who actually believes America's prosperity and standing is worth fighting for...

... and you are too blind by hatred to see it!

link   
At least it's mud pit and not female issues forum

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This is exactly what I am talking about.

"Most of you losers won't survive the storm. But hey, Cheers!".

I don't know about you, but I think my fellow countrymen should survive natural disasters. Even if they disagree with me politically. Cheers. If there is a risk that they will be injured or lose property, then it worries me. By the way, Trump performance during natural disasters has been abysmal.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

First, I will check out your thread.

Second, your post is whataboutism.

Both can be true at the same time, and it detracts nothing from this thread.

I need not detract anything form this thread.

It detracts all on its own

link   

Facts don't care about feelings? Wha? But, but....I thought the whole transgender thing is about the "fact" that there are more than two genders right?

Anyway, I don't believe everything Trump says, I just support him 100% because I see that these days that is all there is to any political idea. It started with the left so I am just mocking what I watched in disgust over all these years with your side. I decided to no longer be logical and then just go ahead and cheerlead for my side regardless of anything. Just like your team did for Obama.

Kind of annoying isn't it?

Well, guess what? I don't care about your feelings.

link   
a reply to: mikell

At least it's mud pit and not female issues forum

Did you just assume my gender?

Also what are you implying about the female gender exactly?

link   

You already posted this BS weeks ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is got to be the 3rd time this was posted in the last month.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I know, it's at the top of the first post, did you read it?

a reply to: Fools

Well, guess what? I don't care about your feelings.

GOOD!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Trump 2020!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

ChooChoo! Hopefully, so that he loses.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Its not whataboutism when the actual topic is peoples blind cultish fealty, which people in political parties / regimes, religions, etc etc etc tribal groupthink blah, everyone into a mass group ideological identity worships their leige just the same once they'e accepted the tribe into their heart.

ITS SCIENCE:
www.scientificamerican.com...

You fiends!

Whataboutism would be if you posted some dirt their guy did and they brushed it off by posting your guy doing the same kind of dirt.

But the irrational of partisan plebs thats this entirely different category of discussion known as Social Psychology. Which by the way your citation there doesnt even understand that and is trying to use pure mere Psychology to explain the situation, and its a laughing stock of an assessment as shes doing the same exact thing because thats what partisan do.

Which by the way we already had a thread about this where I went into depth about all this,
edit on 20-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Daddy Trump 2020!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So... i read your OP and i think what your saying is that orange man is bad?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I read one of your posts the other day, and looked it up. It was not true, the things you were saying. Your link was fake news.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Hes saying that if he was wearing a pussy hat, trump would grab it.
But essentially yes, trump bad,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join