It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between Russians and Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: RussianTroll

RussianTroll,
When I read the words your friend wrote for LiveJournal about being a child in Russia years ago, it sounds like I was reading about my own childhood. We are more alike than we are different!

What kind of dog do you have? We have a young Visla (Miklos) and an older dog that is a mixed breed but mostly Labrador (Meggie.)

Hello!
Oh, I have a wonderful dog - a Chinese crested dog. Very active and funny, but already old. In the summer he will be 13 years old. His name is Confucius)))

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Indeed, we do.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I've got only one question? How many Russians listen to rcok n roll and Skillrex?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think we should be allies.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Totalitarianism in the U.S. because people spent time with colleagues?... What in the world are you talking about? It is a choice, you don't have to spend time with colleagues if you don't want...

As for having different nationalities in the U.S. and you claiming it is because of slavery?... Again wrong. Although there were slaves brought over from Africa, the U.S. was the first country to abolish slavery while still many European countries had slaves. Not to mention the "fact" that Arab/Muslim nations had slavery, including of Christians, whites, and other people for far longer. To this day there are still slaves in Arab/Muslim countries alongside many other nations.

Modern-day slavery in focus + Middle East and North Africa

Anyway, the majority of nationalities that exist in the U.S. were immigrants who came willingly...

BTW, about "yelling" in the U.S. I have lived here for 29 years, and as a majority Americans born in the U.S. are more private in their conversations. You haven't experienced how hispanics talk. Most hispanic people are louder than most Americans born in the U.S.

You have a lot of misconceptions, and falsehoods in your claims.

edit on 22-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join