It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vehicle explosion in Australian Shopping Centre Car Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A strange article seems to be NOT making headline news today..
www.theage.com.au...

A car has exploded inside a packed shopping centre car park amid the Christmas rush in Melbourne.

Chadstone Shopping centre has been evacuated and the car park closed after the car became engulfed in flames and spread to several nearby cars in the vicinity of Dandenong Road and Chadstone Road this afternoon.

Thats not good, how does a car explode without human intervention?

Police confirmed the fire has been “deemed non-suspicious” despite rumors circulating on social media over the last few days that there might be a terror attack at the site.

Non-Suspicous... well, that should be calming accept people have been making semi-accurate warnings this week that something was going to happen at Chadstone

www.news.com.au...

The pictures are dated December 18, this 'explosion' occurred today, december 20

yet the police are saying

Police are aware of comments on social media which references remarks in regard to a shopping centre in Chadstone. Similar comments have been received in the past and are not being treated as credible.

Considering Australia just followed the US and recognized Jerusalem as the capital, i think the police should be taking a little more caution.

edit on 19/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

A fuel line leak squirting onto a hot manifold or tailpipe can cause a big explosion. BIG!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

An electric trash car with a short that arc welded itself into an inferno?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

A fuel line leak squirting onto a hot manifold or tailpipe can cause a big explosion. BIG!!!

leaking fuel, oil, coolant or to be honest pretty much any car fluids (since they are pretty much all flammable), onto hot surfaces. fumes from a overcharging battery, electrical shorts. overheating (and this IS the HOT season in Australia). in reality all sorts of things cause car fires. years ago even brand new cars were bursting into flame, due to electrical issues. had a friend who's brother's brand new car decided to catch fire after being parked a few hours, and took out his fully restored classic car parked next to it. and that was before these electric cars that also have issues with spontaneous combustion. and generally the chance of explosion are slight. but can happen when the fire reaches a low or almost empty gas tank. face it there are so many reasons a car might catch fire without it being intentional, so it's far too soon to cry terrorism.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

An electric trash car with a short that arc welded itself into an inferno?

Like Johnny Cab? Kind of similar.

Not sure how his mouth short circuit made the throttle stick, but okay

edit on 20-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
just gonna say, "a friend of someone i know returned a wallet to a muslim who gratefully told me that all muslims know there's gonna be an attack but it's a secret ssh" is like, THE most suspicious story i've read in MONTHS.
halfway between 90's grandma email chain spam and a really obvious and lazy attempt to lay blame on someone else for something you intend to do yourself style

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
right so i just took a look at the first twitter you've screencapped there.

that was literally their first tweet

they've tweeted exclusively about this incident

and their bio calls them a "grassroots republican and patriot"

so.... yeah look i'm not exactly feeling any LESS suss on this narrative.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Now; it is of course simply a vehicle with leaking fuel that's exploded but absent but, in this day and age, govt terrorism cannot be discounted, because:

. organized conspiracy by people in power is a matter of history not of theory

. politicians and governments hunger for power, they done so since Roman times.

. the truth is, official narratives are often conspiracies pushed by the State.

. money and power go together and where is most of the power and money concentrated in nearly all societies? What is the next layer above government?

Secret agencies make such things 'doable.'

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I’m kind of glad the media and the government here aren’t doing their usual “terror “ based fear pedaling and anti Muslim bulls#it. ..... although it’s a bit suss that they’re not.???

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

A car can explode for any number of reasons...check out the tesla car that caught on fire for no apparent reason..wires can short out causing excessive heat...a poorly extinguished cigarette? Did it catch fire or did it literally explode into pieces? There is a big difference there...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Did the car simply burst into flames, or was it completely obliterated by military grade explosives killing three, get spun as some domestic spat turned tragedy, and then get swept under the rug like the incident in Allentown PA earlier this year??

Because even I have stumbled upon a couple of simple car fires in my town.

new topics

top topics

join