It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate people...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Humans don't really suck. Humans that do not have their own property suck. I mean if you think about it all, what really "calms" a person down and makes the "civil" in any sense is that moment they they "own" their own property and have to take care of it because it has actual value to them.

Humans that have nothing of actual value to them value nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

"I like the idea of a "person" but people wreck it..."

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Unless you have a portfolio of minimum 10 properties for rent it is not worth it. As you've found out you can rent for a couple of years but it only takes one bad tenant and your rent for the period has to be ploughed back to get the property in a decent state to rent to someone else. If you have multiple properties the cost is spread out so you don't miss it.
Now bad tenants. My niece moved to Dubai to work and rented her house for a short period of 6 months. She came back but the couple who had rented her house had moved their 2 daughter and their boyfriends as well. Through loopholes this woman knew about it took 2 years to get them out even though she had signed a contract for 6 months.
My niece moved back in her house last Saturday.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

We have a husky and he's kind of intimidating looking so she looks he will attack her. She always says there is something off about him and that she gets a bad feeling.

I had a close friend who had doberman. He kept telling me the dog was fine, would never hurt anyone. One day we was out on his deck and went to sit down and out of the blue the dog went crazy, tried to get to me but I was behind the chair I had been moving. he could not stop the dog it went completely berserk and my friend was stunned, it tried to kill him before he was able to get us inside. The dog left deep teeth marks in the chair we used to get away,.

He loved the dog and treated it very well all was good for years he had to get rid of the dog and I will never let someone talk me into complete trust again. You want me over the dog goes out or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't hate all people. Just most of them.

Also, property ownership is a minefield and not really worth it. Just rent. If you can afford a mortgage, you can afford to rent. If you can't afford either one, you can't afford to live.

If you rent, the vast majority of all the BS that gets piled on if you own just isn't there. Almost anything that goes wrong will either be taken care of by the owner or you can simply move when the lease is up. Or even if it's something so bad that you have to break the lease, you will likely lose far less money than you will lose maintaining your own place in one year.
edit on 20-12-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Holy crap that is terrifying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join