It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Chinese illegally dropped off in US from Mexico via ultralight aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

U.S. Border Patrol agents encountered a second ultralight aircraft this week that flew into the U.S. with illegal immigrants aboard. Agents with the El Centro Sector spotted an ultralight aircraft flying with no lights from Mexico into the U.S. just before 2 a.m. on Tuesday, according to a CBP statement. The aircraft landed near Calipatria where agents tracked it. Upon their arrival, the aircraft took off toward Mexico before they could intervene. However, they quickly discovered that two Chinese nationals were located in the area where the aircraft had landed. “Agents on the ground encountered two Chinese nationals. Agents suspected they were in the U.S. illegally and that they were dropped off by the ultralight aircraft,” the statement said.

2 Chinese illegally dropped off in US from Mexico via ultralight aircraft

What was the mission of these Chinese nationals, spy on the US? Sleeper cell? Not sure what to make of it, but I don't think they came looking for jobs or welfare.

Second source:
Ultralight aircraft, second in three days, crosses into U.S. in suspected human trafficking operation

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Splat!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This should not be taken lightly...........

I know its fun to joke and prod and take jabs at political points of view.........but what people tend to forget is that if another nation does something that makes crap go south........all of us suffer, regardless of our political stance........

But my prediction, much like the asians that had billions in US bonds years ago, will fade into black and no one will remember........all the while the undermining of our country continues.......

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Spies? Saboteurs? Or maybe they came here looking for a better life?
Either way.
Busted .

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Very true.

No age or gender in any reports I could find. Guess they could of been brought here for the sex trade. Whatever the reason, glad they were caught.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Invasion by land and air now.

Asylum Air

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Don't forget sea.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The rich Chinese have been doing that for years, just coming with a visa and staying here. I heard Chinese doctors don't cooperate well with ICE.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We need taller walls!!

Let’s build a dome. The Trump dome.

edit on 19-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

A few SAM sites would work better

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

We need taller walls!!

Let’s build a dome. The Trump dome.

Isn't that an idea that google have? Self sufficient dome cities?

We'll need a snake plissken character to save the president when he gets abducted, though.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm drunk again, but- china is the single greatest threat to humanity. Can you imagine a world conquered by China, where every man woman and child is a drone to the state? Because that's literally their goal, and that is where we're headed, and it's unfortunate.

Makes me sick.
edit on 20-12-2018 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulpin

Much better being a drone for big companies selling things we are supposed to need.

new topics

top topics

join