It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats used same tactics they accused Russia of to swing Alabama Senate race

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I fail to see the similarity?
This was done as an experimement, which they addmit by themselves.
Trump denied that Russian trolls had any impact. That's the difference here.
I find it sad though that so many of you Americans are so naive and stupid that a simple troll method can sway the elections.
You see it on ATS every day.
People creating threads quoting all kind of troll bs sites.
Your country might be a military power but your downfall is going to be your dumb ass population

Yes americans are dumb, not intelligent like you.

You, who cant see the similarities between what the Russians did, and democrats admitting they mimicked what the russians did.

Truly yours is an intellect which we should all strive for!

I never stated I was intelligent, but I'm damn sure more intelligent than all these people falling for Q, uranium one, pizza gate and all that other horse crap that has been pushed around here from Theconservativetreehouse.com, gatewaypundit etc.
Again.
This was an experiment. You would never have found about it if the left leaning people behind the project didn't publish it in a left leaning newspaper New York times.
Donald however has always denied that Russian trolls had any impact on your elections. Well here's the proof how easily it is to fool an average American.
This is a no story no matter how hard you try to spin it.
"Look, the democrats did the same". No they didn't. It was an experiment you wouldn't have any clue off if it wasnt published in NYT

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So when the democrats do the same things they went ballistic over the russians doing, its ok, because they assure us it was just an experiment.

Hahahahaha!

I am truly sorry you feel that way, but glad it can bu used to illustrate to other people just how partisanship can warp the mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Everybody liked the Russians did that, Russians did this. But I like the real knife in the back with the last section in the first quote,"emphasising that Mr Moore pursued teenage girls when he was in his 30s".

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last I knew Russia was a foreign government. Democrats are not. If you cant discern the difference anything I say won't matter to you.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Of course they did, as they continue to do. Look at Maxine Waters, Jackson Lee and Barbra Boxer. All are demonstrated liars, con artists and political prostitutes.

Too bad our majority Congress (until Jan.) doesn't do its job and dismiss them. Ah well, we'd never get the 2/3's required

Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member." Since 1789, the Senate has expelled only fifteen of its entire membership.

source: wikipedia

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

It makes no difference.

I'm far more concerned/threatened by domestic enemies than foreign ones. Russia can't affect our lives nor can it arbitrarily persecute us in the same way a domestic enemy can.

Russia can't touch us militarily, and its budget doesn't hold a candle to ours.

Far more concerned with the traitors here at home attempting to illegally leverage the power of the government (not to mention our own tax dollars) against us.

I'd take a Russia over a democrat any day of any week. Far more honorable, trustworthy, capable and frankly decent.

Knock the Russia boogeyman crap off, no one is buying it. You've only had the low-information tabloid reading intelligence-parlance-obsessed crowd interested in this to begin with. Lead by shrieking bitter half-wits like Rachel Maddow and fake-intelligence "pros" like Malcom Nance (who is NOT an "intelligence community" member)

Good luck. You guys need it.

edit on 12/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The secret project, which had a budget of just $100,000 and was carried out on Facebook and Twitter, was revealed after the New York Times obtained an internal report detailing the efforts.

“We orchestrated an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation that planted the idea that the Moore campaign was amplified on social media by a Russian botnet,” the internal report said. It also took credit for “radicalizing Democrats with a Russian bot scandal” after experimenting “with many of the tactics now understood to have influenced the 2016 elections.”

Lock these hypocritical, treasonous, worthless, scum sucking pieces of anti-American # up.

The dem party has positioned itself firmly as an enemy to the US Constitution and enemies of the American people. They stand against freedom, Republicanism, Constitutionalism religion, justice, integrity, honesty, morality, decency, fidelity and everything else true & good in the world. They seek to shred our Constitution, force us into "socialized" subjugation and likely commit unspeakable atrocities against real Americans

Looks like once again, backed by foreign threat actors, corrupt ideology, moral bankruptcy and fanatical cultism, a new "axis of evil" is forming. Terrible to see this country so sick and so damaged from this radical leftist scourge.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I'd take a Russia over a democrat any day of any week. Far more honorable, trustworthy, capable and frankly decent.

And there you have it ATS. This genius has never been to Russia, has no idea how these 'trustworthy, capable and decent' politicians run their country and view them as a better option then the Democrats, who everyone knows are all domestic terrorists.

I've been to to Russia. I've seen it first-hand. JBurns is clueless.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Democrats were unable to say what law Trump broke, but could not stop talking about how wrong it is and needed investigating.

So they should say the same here. Like I always say for me it's about consistency and not being a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nonsense.

I merely said Russia can't impact our personal lives the same way our own government/subversive elements among our population can. Russia is not a credible threat to our freedom and our unalienable Constitutionally enumerated liberties. It is not a threat to our global hegemony or our military domination over our enemies. Russia is by comparison a second-class regional power (no disrespect toward Russians, I have a lot of respect for their people)

What a foreign actor does and what enemies at home do are two very different things.

Russia is kept in check by our nuclear arsenal and conventional military primacy. They are limited to tit-for-tat centuries old "espionage" and other low impact Tom Clancy BS. Our myriad of domestic enemies, however, have wrought more destruction and harm to this country over the last ~100 years than any foreign adversary in recent history.

So yes, whatever threat insignificant bit player Russia poses is dwarfed by the threat our Republic faces from within.

And let us never forget Russia was our WWII ally.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No that's not what you said. I quoted you word for word.

Be a man. Own-up.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am sure the Democrats will be calling for investigations into these democrats, charges to be brought, and asking facebook to censor fake news from democrats.

Charges for what? It's only a crime if someone from another country does it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

pssst… they don't get that.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: CryHavoc

pssst… they don't get that.

Its the same crime as "collusion" if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Doesn't change the fact that Russia doesn't have the ability to infringe upon my unalienable Constitutional rights. That is the point which you continue to dodge.

As to my preference? I do not deny stating I prefer Russians to Democrats. That statement is true, barring a few notable exceptions. The Russians are direct, unapologetic. They don't strike me as dirty back-room dealers, double talking hypocrites or immoral tools of a radical agenda, unlike the alt-left. They also don't continually attack our religious values or even our religion directly. In fact, we are both predominately Christian nations something I am sure really gets under the left's skin.

Either way it is the domestic enemies of the Constitution that are most well positioned to interfere with our Constitutional liberties and other founding principles of this Republic.

Russia can't infringe on American freedoms without military action, something that would be crushed by our own vastly superior conventional military. Minus all the left's hysteria and continual bogus claims of Russia-this Russia-that ad nauseum, the fact remains that enemies within this country are better positioned to pose a credible threat to the Constitutional rights of American Citizens (the singular focus of my concern)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yet none of you people are swayed by the revelations of a false flag involving the "Russian trolls" they invented? The democrats intentionally exploited the Russia hysteria they created and used it to rile up the rabid fringes of their party. Frauds like Rachel Maddow and Malcom Nance push their own bitter and knowingly false narratives while real journalists sat idly by and allowed the reputation of our entire MSM to finally tank. Same with government, with the blatant irrelegularities of the likes of Comey, Ohr, Strozok, Page, McCabe and every single angry democrat and establishment tool on Mueller's team.

Of course I knew the Russian troll narrative was fake news when some half wit accused me of being one. Along with every other pro-Trump poster.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I fail to see the similarity?
This was done as an experimement, which they addmit by themselves.
Trump denied that Russian trolls had any impact. That's the difference here.
I find it sad though that so many of you Americans are so naive and stupid that a simple troll method can sway the elections.
You see it on ATS every day.
People creating threads quoting all kind of troll bs sites.
Your country might be a military power but your downfall is going to be your dumb ass population

Look who is so sure they aren't swayed by trolls.

So precious.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: Grambler

Have you forgotten that FOREIGNERS interfering in American elections is ILLEGAL?

Americans, BY DEFINITION, cannot 'interfere' in an American election - they can campaign one way or another but it isn't illegal. Of course they can violate election laws, but that is election fraud, not 'interference'.

Your weaselly attempt to find equivalence between FOREIGN INTERFERENCE and LEGITIMATE RHETORIC, is pathetic.

Truly pathetic.

So then you agree that is was wrong and illegal for HIllary and Democrats to enlist the aid of foreign agent Steele, and his Russian sources, to create a dossier on Trump to sway the election.

Lets face it, you won't.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Why would the poster do so? That would show a level of consistency that would undermine hatred for Trump.

<< 1    3 >>

join