It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An update on funding for the Wall

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
working with mexico to build a wall at their southern border might be a tad cheaper? and hey, you might actually get mexico to help pay for that!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: knoxie

Poor Trump stuck in the Stone Age. He doesn't realize most undocumented immigrants are just people overstaying their visas.

trumps wall is just a symbol to keep his base focused on their hate for people of color. If it were white Caucasians crossing the border..."come on in, how can we help y'all"

Do you just make crap up?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I thought this thread was going to say that Mexico was going to send a check like President Trump and his supporters promised?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Good morning! As another member asked, could you please provide evidence of what you claim please. Public fundraisers pay for all kinds of things and the page address most skeptics questions and implores them to get in contact or to seek more information if needed. I personally have not talked with the gentleman but I sand behind my donation and what it was collected for! Good day and happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

again, do you think a go fund me could be started to tear down a wall, if not why?

where would it end?

conning more out of their money is all i see with this. pathetic.

edit on 21-12-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You have been asked several times to just back up your claim and we're all still waiting for that juicy information. To answering your question, can I start a go fund me to take down your house? If not, why? Question has been answered. Now again, would love to see this information your hording.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

my question hasn't been answered. lol

you think private citizens can direct public spending for a specific use?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

It happens. This is now the forth time you have been asked to please provide proof to your claim.

Your question:"do you think a go fund me could be started to tear down a wall, if not why? where would it end?"
My answer: Can I start a go fund me to take down your house? If not, why?

USE YOUR BRAIN. Can you start a fund raiser to take down the property of the US government, demolish the white house? Or anyone's property? No you cannot. Can you start a fund raiser to build me a house, buy a car, pay medical bills or can you give money to fix the Washington monument, you sure can! Pretty sure that's "where it ends." AGAIN please provide proof to your claim.

edit on 21-12-2018 by tensetek because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Has everyone that crowed that they couldn't even pass the wall funding in the House posted to admit they were wrong yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a wall that will go through peoples property? you really think you can go-fund that?

hey, keep up the con - it's does your side no good..

edit on 21-12-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Our leaders in the legislative side of government will not give funding for the wall, so some have taken it on themselves to provide funding for the wall.

There will be no links to the site because that will break the T&C of ATS. We do not want to do that, so please don't post any links.

Let us talk about the idea of this.

Some people want a wall so bad they decided to do something about it. Cudo's to those people.

I am interested in what you think about this idea that has seemed to go viral.
With an acumulation of 1.5 million, so far, in two days, it seems to be on a serious roll.

Do you think it is a scam? I don't know the answer to that.

Hopefully, we can discuss this.

Remember please don't link anything that will nix the thread.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for this wall?

Another broken campaign promise?

Or, just an out-right lie?

How are you people so gullible?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

Good morning! As another member asked, could you please provide evidence of what you claim please. Public fundraisers pay for all kinds of things and the page address most skeptics questions and implores them to get in contact or to seek more information if needed. I personally have not talked with the gentleman but I sand behind my donation and what it was collected for! Good day and happy holidays!

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Words to the wise and all.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Fools and their money are soon parted. The exitors of this fund are doing a happy dance and planning their summer home in the Hamptons.

I just figured out a little scheme to get a small slice of the wall pie as well. Keep that wall money rollin in folks...olaru12 needs a new pair of shoes.

Not brown ones...
edit on 21-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My side?? What con? Who's property? What in the hell are you talking about here? And I see still noting to back up your original claim that the wall can't be funded buy the public.

Wow....

edit on 21-12-2018 by tensetek because: the little ' in can't ...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: highvein

Our leaders in the legislative side of government will not give funding for the wall, so some have taken it on themselves to provide funding for the wall.

There will be no links to the site because that will break the T&C of ATS. We do not want to do that, so please don't post any links.

Let us talk about the idea of this.

Some people want a wall so bad they decided to do something about it. Cudo's to those people.

I am interested in what you think about this idea that has seemed to go viral.
With an acumulation of 1.5 million, so far, in two days, it seems to be on a serious roll.

Do you think it is a scam? I don't know the answer to that.

Hopefully, we can discuss this.

Remember please don't link anything that will nix the thread.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for this wall?

Another broken campaign promise?

Or, just an out-right lie?

How are you people so gullible?

How are you such a bad liar? Of course you're aware that as far back as the 2016 campaign, Trump had explained that "Mexico will pay for the wall" was likely to take the form of renegotiated trade deals, which has been accomplished.

But these are the same folks who have to pretend that he's advocating for a literal 2000-mile concrete wall, when that's not the case. When in doubt, lie. It's easier than arguing the real issues.
edit on 21 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Remember you're referring to a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs fighting for this country. That con artist? Should be ashamed of yourself.

d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net...

edit on 21-12-2018 by tensetek because: Add picture if the "con artist" and his family.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

My side?? What con? Who's property? What in the hell are you talking about here? And I see still noting to back up your original claim that the wall can't be funded buy the public.

Wow....

Who's property? The people that own the property along the border. That's not all BLM land, ranchers might not want a wall on their land and they might not want to sell. Private entities can't claim eminent domain. The plans for building this wall will be tied up in the courts long after you have graduated from high school. Do some research on eminent domain and write a book report.

I'm also a vet...numbnuts, not some kid running their mouth about something they know nothing about.
edit on 21-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

those Macedonian kids shouldn't be the only ones making money. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Wow, you have deeply fallacious thinking buddy and making ass*umptions about who I am only serves to diminish yourself and paint yourself an ass*hole. Nobody was talking about anything to do with what you're talking about. Do you see the heading of the forum... Still no proof provided saying that the wall cannot be funded by the public.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join