It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An update on funding for the Wall

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

See the State of NY VS Trump foundation.... see the reports on where the money that was raised for the inauguration went or didn't go. You do know there's yet ANOTHER investigation into this right?
Wake up dude.... He will be impeached within the next eighteen months. Count on it....

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

See the State of NY VS Trump foundation.... see the reports on where the money that was raised for the inauguration went or didn't go. You do know there's yet ANOTHER investigation into this right?
Wake up dude.... He will be impeached within the next eighteen months. Count on it....
No, YOU wake up, the NY case is a frivolous one and Trump has came down hard on them.

NY is corrupt and out to get Trump, but like you and all the others, they will FAIL.

Trump won't be impeached, only your wildest dreams silly and like your username, just plain damn Silly 😏
edit on 21-12-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Today, fortifications are limited in their ability to stop intruders. They will slow them down but like you said, it is the monitoring system that is the true wall (fortifications). I worked in a very sensitive position in the military and our facility was fenced but, it was heavily patrolled by armed Marines. Kind of like locks, they only keep honest thieves out. I am sure there with be a few that would see the wall and turn around thinking, "They don't want us there." But most of them will try to breach or scale the wall. Here is a better idea: Keep your border patrol in positions along the border but assign one of our awesome intelligence satellites (yes we have oodles), design a grid management system to transfer data and bingo, a wall for the equipment we already have. Pay for it out of the intelligence budget. The systems intelligence has are amazing, they have capabilities to see the little brand name on a cigarette and probably tell if the smoker needs to get checked for cancer (a little over the top but you never know). Another option is to annex Mexico in stages, flush the toilet and rebuild Mexico. Yeah we do that a lot, not much success rate since Germany and Japan so, that may not be a good idea. We have to get to the heart of the problem but many feel it is Mexico and Central America's problem. It would be nice to make it that simple but the fact they are coming here in droves makes it our problem. A group of nations south of the United States are either corrupt or failing, that in my opinion is our worse nightmare. Imagine Mexico going completely rogue. It could happen. We either put the fire out or secure the border and hope it holds back a future armed invasion force of trained military. It may not be Mexico but it sure will be someone using Mexico as a staging ground. Bottom line, these countries need to be fixed....bad. But we are soooo in debt, all those oil wars may have been the beginning of the end. We are broke and still spending money overseas. Hell Israel gets a 3 billion dollar deposit every October 1st not to mention fighting wars for them but, we cannot fix our own neighbors. I have realized from way back in the service, If we can get the Western Hemisphere together no one can hurt us because, the old world absolutely hates us and want us to fail. Dust off the Monroe Doctrine and the Western Hemisphere would be self sufficient. So in conclusion, the wall cannot stop hungry people I have seen starving people. A starving human can be very dangerous. A starving nation can be a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He will be impeached within the next eighteen months. Count on it....

lol
you have been saying this since he was elected
some world you live in
has the math of the senate changed since then?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The president prodded McConnell to shatter Senate precedent after the House approved $5.7 billion for a border wall as part of a measure to fund the government through early February. Trump hailed the 217-185 vote as a big victory – one that GOP leaders scrambled to cobble together when the president abruptly backed off tacit support for an earlier Senate-approved stopgap that did not include the wall money.

it made it through the house
will the ghost of harry reid get it through the senate?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The fact remains that the President managed to release the money without the required congressional approval. Past Presidents have released funds without congressional approval and this President can do it too.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Have any of the supporters of the GoFundMe effort bothered to look into the guy behind it? He’s connected to a slew of right-wing, conspiracy websites cross-posting the same content with different by-lines. He’s also been attached to other GoFundMe schemes and has had his sites pulled for disseminating propaganda.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are trying to belittle the concept of a Wall, calling it old fashioned. The fact is there is nothing else’s that will work, and that has been true for thousands of years. It’s like the wheel, there is nothing better. I know tech better than anyone, & technology.....

lol

he's a clown.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Poor Trump stuck in the Stone Age. He doesn't realize most undocumented immigrants are just people overstaying their visas.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Our leaders in the legislative side of government will not give funding for the wall, so some have taken it on themselves to provide funding for the wall.

There will be no links to the site because that will break the T&C of ATS. We do not want to do that, so please don't post any links.

Let us talk about the idea of this.

Some people want a wall so bad they decided to do something about it. Cudo's to those people.

I am interested in what you think about this idea that has seemed to go viral.
With an acumulation of 1.5 million, so far, in two days, it seems to be on a serious roll.

Do you think it is a scam? I don't know the answer to that.

Hopefully, we can discuss this.

Remember please don't link anything that will nix the thread.

I'm thinking a moat and a mine field. Would have to be on the Mexican side - but there is of course impractical side effects. I'm thinking it could be cheaper than a wall.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

As of today (4th day up) it is at $11,640,193 from 191,162 people! I donated! We can do it!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

can we start a go fund me to tear the wall down? lol

that money can't be used for a wall.

bring integrity back.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: tensetek
that money can't be used for a wall.

Prove that statement/declaration Knoxie.

gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall says otherwise.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

can a go fund me can be started to tear down a wall?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why do you think linking the site will get you in trouble?

Because of the 3 other threads about it that got nixed.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: knoxie

Poor Trump stuck in the Stone Age. He doesn't realize most undocumented immigrants are just people overstaying their visas.

trumps wall is just a symbol to keep his base focused on their hate for people of color. If it were white Caucasians crossing the border..."come on in, how can we help y'all"

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Walls are archaic.

But they still work.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Tell that to the countless garden gnomes that go missing each year.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join