It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill Yourself

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Butt Trumpet, a great band also have a song by that title that is awesome.

www.oh.../Butt_Trumpet_-_Board_Stiff_-_05_Kill_Yourself.mp3

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Not worth it.

And it only took you six pages to realize it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: sine.nomine

Sure, the guy's an idiot. Not much else to add, this is literally a thread made for the sole purpose of circle jerking. It serves no purpose other than to get certain people's rocks off.

Oh, Enlightened One, your account is a one man circle jerk...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
That SS officer could use some skin ointment. Jesus.

Ah, he just needs a little aloe vera, it'll clear right up

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have read page after page of crap posts from you. Please do not go "harm your self". Just, get some help.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sine.nomine

This guy is like the people who speak out against gays and then get caught in the men's room with a "wide stance".

No it's not , it's SIN, safety in numbers, it's a play on words for Christians who believe they will be forgiven for their sins in exchange for blind devotion.
edit on 20-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

its a Nocebo..... dont take any notice, laugh it off.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Authoritarians suck!!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

HERE is the actual exchange:

pbs.twimg.com...

So not only is he breaking the law but he's a Dbag as well. Based on his own law proposal, I hope he doesn't get to have a gun...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not sure what you're on about, but I do believe the word I was after was hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I’ll take a few people who shouldn’t own firearms for a huge number of people who should.

It’s also interesting that folks who have an understanding of what it mean to disarm the public are deemed “gun lovers”. No. It’s not about a love of guns. It’s about a right to protect yourself. It’s about an even playing field.

If someone thinks the Gov. will save them they have no understanding of world history.

It’s sad on a human level, really.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not sure what you're on about, but I do believe the word I was after was hypocrite.

I dont even know what my train of thought was either to be honest, I'm sure it made sense to me in the moment however... I was on the drink, and tried to set up a new stereo amplifier I bought and couldn't get it to work, in the morning when I tried again it worked just fine so there's that...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

My own father once told me to kill myself, at a time when I was extremely vulnerable & had been assaulted & abused only minutes earlier. It took me a very, very long time to even come close to forgiving him. Even now, eighteen years later, despite having a superficially reasonable relationship with him, the comments & intent behind them still haunt me whenever I have cause to remember.

I never confronted him about the comments following my recovery from the traumatised state I had been in (which persisted for several years before I began to recover), and to be honest, I don't know if I ever will be able to confront him - just because he will know, now that he sees me standing tall as a well-rounded man, that what he said was damn-near unforgiveable. If I confront him fully about it, then he will probably withdraw from contact with me (and by proxy, my wife & sons too) due to the shame & the implicit label which he will recognise exists as a result of having said something of such gravity, against his own son.

It's a difficult thing to even remember, and I suspect therefore I will have to let it go completely, as one of those things from which no good can ever arise. Most other episodes of anger & even hate between family members can eventually be forgiven & forgotten, with the possibility that both parties can heal. Unfortunately, the 'kill yourself' one is not of the same calibre, and so should probably be forgotten, consigned to oblivion without respite in the light of day, if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Wolfenstein, is this you?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
NEVER tell someone to kill themselves. That's just messed up. If someone told me to kill myself, I'd wear my red MAGA hat buy them a crunchwrap supreme. Tell them to have a nice day, and PROVE kindness wins ALWAYS. have a good one! Maga, baby!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Should have replied, I would love too but you just keep trying to unconstitutionally grab all the guns...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The comment is unbecoming of a Senator.

If he did misuse his privilege, he should correct that error.

Being a Senator does not excuse you from being a decent person and following rules.

His comment is over the top and in my opinion should have been plastered all over the news so that his career could end. Sorry, you don't get to be a Senator and say "kill yourself" to someone for pointing out an error you have made.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join