It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Perhaps the Roswell story can never die. It remains the huge pillar on which much of popular ufology rests. There are those who believe it was nothing much at all beyond a crashed weather balloon. It was turned into modern myth after a muddled Jesse Marcel spoke out 30 years later. Others contend that an extra terrestrial spacecraft crashed to Earth with aliens on board and the government have covered up this fact ever since.

Yet after 70 years yet another theory has emerged in a *free* 500 plus page pdf booklet produced by James Carrion (a former MUFON Director) detailing how the Roswell incident and the UFO wave of 1947 was a purposely created deception strategy by elements of the United States military. The goal was to prevent World War III and to expose both Soviet spies operating in the United States and their diplomatic codes. A Human Deception Hypothesis as the author explains himself.

..I do believe that little green men were behind the UFO events of the summer of 1947, but not aliens from other planets, rather the type of little green men that I remember playing with as a young child – plastic toy soldiers that I sent to battle in my back yard. Except in this story, real life military members were the orchestrators; all of them battle hardened from World War 2 and willing to do anything to prevent another World War.

Extraterrestrial (ET) UFO proponents and enthusiasts will balk at this theory - after all they believe that Roswell is the most researched ET UFO event in human history and the official paper trail of Government documents they have uncovered and the sworn affidavits of first hand, second hand and third hand witnesses they have collected, all lead to their diehard conclusion that visitors from outside our planet crash landed in the desert outside of Roswell.

I discount the alien crash theory because at its core it is based on anecdotal evidence collected decades after the fact and it is a hypothesis that is not subject to the scientific tenet of falsifiability – that is for a theory to be proven, there must be a way to disprove it as well.

If your mind is already made up on which theory makes the most sense to you and you don’t feel an alternative explanation can be considered, then read no further and pass this book on to someone else. But if you have an open mind and are willing to entertain another plausibility, then please read on and I will do my best to keep you focused and engaged.

There are no alien flying saucer crashes or captured aliens involved in this story. Just a trail of misdirection that the author believes leads back to the very beginnings of the Cold War. Multiple sources from the time period have been used as a basis for the hypothesis. A myriad of news reports and declassified documents form the bulk of the evidence provided. Any anecdotal testimony which was recorded some 30+ years later has largely been ignored.

In the Beginning

James Carrion’s meticulous research dates back to the end of World War II and much of that remains relevant to a bigger picture that includes Roswell. However for the sake of brevity, I’ll concentrate on the events of mid-1947. I’ll begin with his description of the manipulation of the Kenneth Arnold sighting in early summer 1947 just a week or so before Roswell.

It was known that Soviet Premier Josef Stalin had seen and been seduced by the Nazi plans for the Eugen Sänger’s Amerika bomber that the Russians had uncovered. In 1947 the Eastern Bloc had no nuclear weapons capability. Sänger’s designs showed a sub-orbital aircraft that could reach America by ‘skipping off the atmosphere’ like a stone thrown across the water.

With the vehicle in the right orientation, the bomber would hit the thicker lower level of the atmosphere with its flat bottom as it lost altitude, then skip back upwards like a stone skips on a calm pond. Skipping off the atmosphere like this, the bomber would develop an oscillating gliding flight path as it slowly lost altitude

Stalin was so obsessed by the idea that he even plotted to kidnap Sänger if he couldn’t recruit him to produce a Soviet version of the bomber. But his agents were never able to track him down.

Carrion postulates that the loss of a US Marine transport aircraft in the Cascade Mountains was used as a ‘honey trap’. A reward had been offered to anyone who located it. Private pilots were searching for the crash site and it is suggested that the Joint Security Control Special Section set up the ‘flying disc’ sightings in the area. Knowing the pilots would be out looking for an aircraft crash site and some would spot unfamiliar craft in the skies.

The real intention was to deceive the Soviets into believing a new aerial weapon was being tested. Reports of flying discs were in the press every day from late June into early July of 1947.

On June 24th 1947 Kenneth Arnold reported seeing a string of nine, shiny unidentified flying objects and compared their movement to “saucers skipping on water”. There is no doubt this would have piqued the interest of Uncle Joe in Russia once it hit the newspapers.

The book also describes how Project Seal (which had ended in 1945) was falsely portrayed as ongoing research into the development of an airborne weapon capable of unleashing more destruction than the atomic bomb. This went on into the beginning of the Flying Saucer Flap of 1947.

Carrion also demonstrates how he believes misdirection was used to ensure certain stories about the movements of military and political leaders were seeded into the national and even international media. Knowing full well that Stalin’s Eastern Bloc intelligence services would be watching and second guessing what was going on.

That is just a tiny morsel of background information. This post, however, concentrates mainly on Carrion’s theory as to what really went down in Roswell during early July 1947.

edit on 19/12/2018 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Roswell Deception
The The Roswell Deception proposes that Colonel Carl Goldbranson (picture) a senior member of the Joint Security Control Special Section (JSC) and the man who had planned the D-Day and Japanese invasion deception plans was advising representatives of the FBI about the flying disks/saucers. But the JSC were also secretly behind a plan to deceive the Soviets into believing the US was developing new weapons in an effort to thwart another devastating war across the globe. Stalin had taken control of Eastern Europe at the end of World War II and America wanted to ensure that his influence did not spread any further West.

The Roswell Deception even includes almost a non-story that President Harry Truman had driven himself back to Washington and alleges he was speeding after an Independence Day weekend break in Charlotesville. This was reported on July 7th (the day before the Roswell story hit the news). Truman wrote a rebuttal to the accusations of him speeding and seemed rather bemused by the reports. But the letter was never sent.

The theory here is that the Soviets would pick up on the ‘speeding’ reports and believe Truman was in a hurry to return to Washington. With the Roswell story emerging a day later the Soviets would then put two and two together and suspect he had rushed back to deal with an urgent situation involving a flying disc crashing. Truman was merely an unwitting victim of a white lie.

In the background, then Chief of Staff, Dwight D. Eisenhower and his colleagues were plotting more white lies. To create the illusion that the Western side of the United States, from Seattle to Texas, was being used to test out their secret weapons. It is surmised that material was clandestinely released from aircraft to stir up public interest.

This way the flying disc stories were seeded into the media. They were even reported across a number of Allied nations. Military and Government press releases would also show top brass travelling between specific military locations. All to convince Russian intelligence that they were secretly checking up on their new experimental weaponry. However this information was strictly compartmentalized and only a handful of senior men in the JSC knew the full picture of the deception operations created. Those lower down the chain would only be told what they needed to know.

Says Carrion in the book;

...Planting stories in the press that some of the discs were erratically out of control and “crashing” to earth or into the ocean highlighted their experimental nature – with the Chief of the Army Air Force personally reviewing the experimentation under way. But when one disc “fell short” of its target on a ranch in New Mexico and was recovered by local military authorities, the “captured” disc caught the attention of the whole world – just as the deception planners intended.

In summary, each member of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff knew firsthand the value of employing deception during war time and it is my hypothesis that in early 1947 they authorized via Joint Security Control’s new charter, the use of deception during peacetime. In addition, each Chief played a role in the deception, with the starring role played by General Carl Spaatz. But there was other Army Air Force brass that also figures prominently in the Roswell Incident and their whereabouts are equally important to analyze....

On July 6th of 1947, encouraged by hearing news of a $3000 reward for capturing a flying disc, Mac Brazel made the 70 mile journey into the nearest town Roswell, New Mexico from the Foster Ranch he was employed to manage. There he spoke with the local Sheriff George Wilcox and was then accompanied by Lt. Jesse Marcel back to the ranch where the debris was recovered by Marcel.

On July 8th 1947 the bombshell press release was sent out from Roswell Army Air Force base on behalf of Col. William Blanchard announcing that the 509th Bomb Group had recovered a flying disc.

The bottom line here, asserts the book, is that Col. Blanchard would never have unilaterally sent out such a press release without approval and orders from above. So who authorised this press release?

Since the inception of the JSC in 1942 the JSC were given veto over “any publicity arising within the War and Navy Departments, which may jeopardise the success of operations thereto”. See : kvisit.com...

Carrion argues that such an important announcement had to have been approved by the JSC. The discovery of “a flying disc” would be subject to immediate secrecy otherwise. The men of the 509th had dropped the bombs that ended World War II. They knew the rules of secrecy more than anyone.

“Joint Security Control was the ultimate arbiter and veto authority for publicly releasing ANY information that could have been of value to the enemy – whether that was secret experimental aircraft, nuclear monitoring balloons, or the crash of an extraterrestrial craft.”

So the discovery of the Roswell debris was allowed to go out across the wires and filter its way out to the world (and with it the Soviet Union). But then the whole thing was rapidly reported as a huge mistake.

Roger Ramey pulled out his weather balloon wreckage and got Marcel to sheepishly pose with it for a news report. The illusion of a secret weapon being developed that had ‘failed and crashed’ was created.

A farmer had found it and reported it to the media and authorities. The story leaked to the media before the military could contain it. The weather balloon story would look like a clean up to Russian intelligence. All to keep a suspected secret weapon project under wraps. Especially as reports said the wreckage was taken to Wright Field. Job done it seemed.

However the long term collateral damage would be an over excited US public, press and military personnel. Flying saucers were being reported everywhere. Military brass outside of the influence of the JSC that weren’t directly involved in the Roswell Deception plan began asking questions. Intelligence projects like Sign, Grudge and then Bluebook arose to investigate these reports of ‘flying saucers’. The deception would remain under wraps.

Notes
Please note that I haven’t even scratched the surface here. The story involves other incidents & reports and archived documents that runs to some 769 referenced sources. The majority of which are available to view on the web. James Carrion is not saying there aren’t genuine mysteries in our skies. That is not his argument. But he believes Roswell was part of a much larger deception operation which also fooled the press, media, politicians and public which led to a decision that the operation would never be revealed.

If you are interested then you can download the book entirely free of charge in pdf form here : The Roswell Deception - James Carrion (download link)

It's a long read and I am still making my way through it. The Human Deception Theory probably won't win over those with their minds firmly made up. Others may find it convincing.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wow..thanks for the post MM, just downloaded the pdf now. Added to my long reading list..

As for Roswell, well...I've always been on the fence as to what it was that crashed..but the short synopsis that you have put here has piqued my interest in this again...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

If you read the contemporary news reports from around the time the Roswell story broke in the press then almost every newspaper references how the 'object' that Brazel had found contained rubber, sticks and paper.

Or like the one in the OP (repeated below) states the that it was "remnants of a kite and balloon".

There are a number referenced in the book.

Even ""In Search Of..." (link)" a late 70s TV show on the case makes reference to an FBI document and an "experimental kite".

Now people claim it wasn't a weather balloon or a Mogul balloon. Maybe it was a 'prop' designed to fool the public dropped from an aircraft? Which may explain why it wasn't instantly recognised?

There is another case in the book about an object being found in Texas reported on exactly the same day the Roswell story broke. This was reported as being an aluminium disc.

The disc contained wording

“Military secret of the United States of America, Army Air Forces M4339658. Anyone damaging or revealing description or whereabouts of this missile subject to prosecution by the U. S. government. Call collect at once, LD446, Army Air Forces Depot, Spokane, Wash.”... the words “non-explosive” also were carried.

The witness later recanted the story. Even though he clearly reported the wording on the object. Very odd.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The news wires saying rubber, sticks, and paper was only what they were told to say. So much investigation and research done on this case by Stanton Friedman has proven beyond any doubt (to me) that what was found wasn't anything even close to rubber, sticks, and paper. The people talking about the materials before described things far, far removed from those common and easily identifiable materials.

The pattern of behavior of the Air Force, (AFOSI) being quite adept at making things up and lying has never changed even to this very day. And plenty of generals, admirals, and other top brass have gone on record about the Roswell crash being extraterrestrial.

Also other little government intelligence programs infiltrating and monitoring UFO researchers, silencing them, ridiculing them over the decades sticks out like a sore thumb, so if someone at MUFON is now telling the story then they were "put" there to do this weather balloon charade again.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Excellent, as usual.

After many years of armchair and active investigating, all I can say is I believe there is much more to the story and it may involve something more than a Mogul balloon and/or diversionary tactics to scare the Soviets.

I guess I'm saying I'm suspicious of the myth of alien... but as far as unknown technology from a surprising source and maybe strange lifeforms, probably true. It also likely depends upon the definition of "alien."

Note key words: believe, may, probably, maybe and likely. Though as noted above by NCA, the paper mache/kite noise is soitanly interestin.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sure is interesting how the story is reborn about the time they start the stealth program...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Carrion, the ex- MUFON boss who left under bad terms.

I guess we can be grateful he is giving this out free. One wonders whether he could have got a publisher, maybe the theory is not exotic enough, though, he has a name and could have self-published.

Maybe he just wants what he feels is the truth out…Good for him!

Anyway, Roswell has many new theories lately, in the mainstream book Area 51, by Anne Jacobson, she has a Russian tint to her theory as well, and then there’s the prolific Nick Redfern who has a new theory regarding Roswell, an episode that is pregnant with possibilities

Thanks for the link mm and for more food for thought in our quest for the UFO truth

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
An exceptionally well-presented thread.

Just in time for Xmas, too, like The GUT's excellent 'Roswell For Dummies' Xmas thread from a few years back that first attracted me to ATS when I read it earlier this year.

Carrion's theory is persuasive - I will be reading his stuff over Xmas - but ironically it could be as equally full of intricate hot air as the 30-years-late ET theory that Stanton Friedman first heard whispers about in the late 70s.

I guess Carrion's is the only theory left at the bottom of the barrel after all else has been proposed and extrapolated since Marcel had his miraculous late recall (as you know, he never said a word about alien bodies when Friedman began sniffing around him). Carrion's maybe should have been at the TOP of the barrel?

I'm sure the pdf will be a great read, even if I'll be as cautious as any other 'epic' story that goes beyond a farmer finding a pile of broken sticks and foil on 14th June 1947 (ironically the same day James Snodgrass announced details of that 'secret weapon') before Ken Arnold's sighting inspired a media circus, the cash reward, a dollar-eyed Brazel (plus a subsequent cynical date change from 14th June to suitably post-date Arnold), and also lit the blue touch paper for Marcel's misguided and rather pitiful extraterrestrial dream.

edit on 19-12-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Very few people realize or want to acknowledge that service/research balloon flights were being launched with MOGUL flights. This is all laid out in the Roswell Report, if people take the time to do the research. I laid it out in my own thread as well. Some of these were simple flights with balloons and radar targets which match what crashed on the Foster ranch. The answer is simple and doesn't need complicated excuses, explanations, or an alien spacecraft.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The news wires saying rubber, sticks, and paper was only what they were told to say. So much investigation and research done on this case by Stanton Friedman has proven beyond any doubt (to me) that what was found wasn't anything even close to rubber, sticks, and paper. The people talking about the materials before described things far, far removed from those common and easily identifiable materials.

More spreading of misinformation. On July 9, 1947 the Roswell Daily Record published an interview with Mac Brazel who described: rubber strips/smoky gray rubber (balloons), tinfoil (reflector material for radar targets), tough paper (backing on foil for strength), sticks (supports for the foil), scotch tape (used to secure foil/paper to sticks), eyelets (for string to secure radar targets) This is a description during the time of the event and not 30+ years later through a Ufologist.
If Brazel was coerced or was told what to say by the military, why would he go further in the same newspaper interview and say "I am sure what I found wasn't any weather observation balloon"? Doesn't that kill this military cover up story of a weather balloon crashing when the first witness says it wasn't a weather balloon? It contradicts the idea that Brazel was told what to say.
What his story is consistent with is someone finding debris from balloon(s) and radar targets crashed on the property that were foreign to him because of the size of the area of debris and number of targets, but still meaning nothing or showing anything amazing, he stashes it away so his sheep can continue to graze. Only upon hearing of saucer stories and rewards offered for pieces of one, he wonders if what he found was a saucer and now this nothing material becomes a possible saucer and he gathers it. The material he found is not consistent with past intact one balloon, one radar target weather balloons. It's a huge area in comparison, is ripped into small pieces, and is not like weather balloons he's found previously. In other words, Brazel was 100% truthful in his interview.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
An interesting comment he made a few years ago in an interview that's more relevant now than ever before;

I have to say something that I think a lot of people in ufology may not like to hear, and that is - I think the bottom line is - there are folks that are in the field that call themselves ufologists, call themselves researchers, investigative journalists – whatever they want to call themselves, it doesn't really matter – but when their modus operandi is to perpetuate the mystery instead of solving it, we have a big issue.

We have a big problem because the mystery will never get resolved as long as these people are out there hawking their latest theories or the latest controversy for controversy's sake, or their latest witness, or their latest 'lead' investigation – whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really matter – but if you don't have a sincere interest in truth, if you're simply interested in making the rounds of the UFO talk circuit... you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

edit on p04413182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p04440182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Perhaps the Roswell story can never die. It 

According to some things said by Nick Pope in the "Neon Nettle and UFO digest " quite a while back, he said Roswell was dead and we are to move on.😞

Yet it is a feature along with Rendlesham in the TTSA acadamy game.

So exactly what is all that leading to?

Great OP Mirageman. I see Roswell has now sprung back to life.

From the "UFO Digest" Nick Pope.

Roswell is part Holy Grail, part sacred cow. Perhaps it’s time to realise that the Holy Grail is illusory and that some sacred cows should be slaughtered before they become mad and infect the rest of the herd.

The UFO community should face the facts. Roswell is dead. It’s time to move on.

But he did not exactly move on.🙄
edit on 20-12-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I also find the timing interesting... We all know ttsa are going to resurrect the twitching Roswell corpse in the new year.

As for Pope...well I am sure he will change his mind if there are interviews to do and columns to write about it..if it gets ny traction

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Oh it was not long after his Roswell was dead story he was of for fun and frolics in Roswell.😂

Yep re the rest.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Carrion, the ex- MUFON boss who left under bad terms. I guess we can be grateful he is giving this out free. One wonders whether he could have got a publisher, maybe the theory is not exotic enough, though, he has a name and could have self-published. Maybe he just wants what he feels is the truth out…Good for him!

Yes he left MUFON because he felt that the people there were not interested in pursuit of the truth but more in perpetuating mythology. He was also very critical of the way the organisation agreed to Bigelow illegally changing the terms of his contract through BAASS with MUFON behind his back.

Carrion was also suspicious of the Skinwalker Ranch stories given that while he was a MUFON director he was refused permission to conduct his own investigation on the property. So he funded his own trip and found his own witnesses. One had worked at the ranch and was told by a NIDS scientist that rods of metal containing moscovium (element 115) were found at the ranch. He was also told by the previous owners brother than there was no strange activity going on at the ranch before the Shermans sold up. (Something I've also found rather hard to substantiate too).

It seemed that he was actually getting close to exposing the modus operandi of many people involved where the UFO community, media, big business and military three letter agencies all overlap in a shady world. It would be interesting to hear his thoughts on that whole episode now.

edit on 20/12/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That's where I agree with Carrion. Look how the fingers of the "To the Beef" people appear to extend much further than Tommy, Zondo, Justy, Hoff and Half-Wagon. They have former military people, politicians, media personalities, youtubers, bloggers, internet trolls and even the son of UFOGod in their pocket. All probably under non-disclosure agreements as they slowly rounded up the big players in the ufotainment sector stateside and slipped them a little sweetener. Probably with the announcement about their forthcoming announcements about future announcements.

This is why I am prepared to take time over his book. I am not thoroughly convinced as yet. But everything is based on research of contemporary news reports and documents that have since been released. He also provides the raw source material on the web. He does not put trust in what people say and how important they are perceived to be some 30-50 years after the events. Events that by the late 1980s seem to have been inflated from a confused old Jesse Marcel not knowing what tinfoil like material he'd found in a field to a 70 year cosmic cover-up.

The problem is that even if Carrion's case is robust (I am not convinced yet myself) that it puts a whole industry and many people's belief systems in turmoil. Some will never accept Roswell is solved and it was Human Deception and will want to keep it that way. So we'll end up, like always, talking about the personalities rather than the phenomenon itself. Whatever that may be?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Most military programs are dual purpose or more. It's an easier way to get funding for programs if they will solve more than one problem.

I don't want to cross pollinate threads too much here with too much talk of THE BEEF but I think considering the title of this thread, that Roswell was the Genesis of the deception, that we are seeing being played out again but this time right in front of us in plain sight. The only difference is the source and methods...

This is why TTSA are so keen to reinforce the deception and is why they are revisiting these pillars of ufology and also things like lazar and swr albeit by proxy and not directly (cough)BS(cough).

Annie Jacobsen said it in a recent interview, that DARPA hide in plain sight these days but fluff up the purpose of some programs to make it palletable for the public; like say genetic modification for growing limbs for soldiers hurt in war..but the reality is that they could also turn off the moral compass in the brain for a super soldiers etc.

As for ttsa being folded after the "program" is complete, then what? Well you mentioned all thr "researchers",bloggers etc etc...Their purpose is to continue propagating the myth long after the likes of TTSA have gone.

I can see the future title of some radio/podcast interview already.. "Ex TTSA insider from the now defunct TTSA spills information that we haven't known before!"

*IF* it's all disinformation, then where does that leave what the lights in the sky are? In this day and age it seems, there is no room for the phenomena.

edit on p221110182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p231111182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p261155182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

*IF* it's all disinformation, then where does that leave what the lights in the sky are? In this day and age it seems, there is no room for the phenomena.

Disinformation is certainly one huge facet. People's unfamiliarity and lack of experience in certain fields also means celestial objects, unusual meteorological conditions and man made objects are misidentified as possible alien spacecraft. Oh and some people lie and exaggerate even when they seem to have no reason to do so.

The other problem with the phenomenon that ufotainment crowd (and many others) create. Carrion calls it the "UFO bucket". Basically it means everything is thrown in there. Classic UFO cases, cattle mutilations, crop circles, time travellers, anomalies in the solar system/cosmos, new age philosophy, orbs, other lights in the sky even Bigfoot. All will then remain sacred.

Everything has to be explained as UFO/aliens because of this 'bucket'. Anyone who disagrees is a debunker and part of a massive conspiracy. You are not allowed to remove anything from that bucket and give it a prosaic explanation. No matter how robust the evidence presented is. The hardcore believers will just accept that you must be paid by the 'government' and part of a massive, massive conspiracy. The ufotainment people love that stance. Some invest their whole lives into one or two cases. If they were to ever be solved then boom! goes their livelihood (or at least a nice little sideline to earn money). So we can never clear away the crap because someone will always refute a tiny point to keep it going.

edit on 21/12/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So we can never clear away the crap because someone will always refute a tiny point to keep it going. 

So what does one do MM?

🤔

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Carrion was also suspicious of the Skinwalker Ranch stories given that while he was a MUFON director he was refused permission to conduct his own investigation on the property. So he funded his own trip and found his own witnesses. One had worked at the ranch and was told by a NIDS scientist that rods of metal containing moscovium (element 115) were found at the ranch. He was also told by the previous owners brother than there was no strange activity going on at the ranch before the Shermans sold up. (Something I've also found rather hard to substantiate too).

All one had to do to know Skinwalker was a dud was read that supposed spooky book and you’d read the only one who saw anything weird was the rancher. All those scientist ghost hunters saw was some black figure in the night coming from some kind of hole.

Carrion was bum-rushed by money and power and had to go...as well entertainment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join