It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence Coming Out Of The Flynn Case Makes Mueller Look Worse And Worse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sorry I didnt realize these were your own videos.

You h no need to apologize for anything

We may disagree but I appreciate your conversation!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

CYBER obtained a forensic extraction of the iPhone previously assigned to Strzok; however. this iPhone had been reset to factory settings and was reconfigured for the new user to whom the device was issued. It did not contain data related to Strzok's use of the device. SCO's Records Officer told the IGO that as part of the office's records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok's DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages.

As noted on page 395 of the OIG's June 2018 report entitled, "A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election," www.justice.gov... file/l07199J/download, the Department, unlike the FBI, does not have an automated system that seeks to retain text messages, and the service provider only retains such messages for 5 to 7 days.

Report of Investigation:
Recovery of Text Messages From
Certain FBI Mobile Devices
- (direct .pdf link)

So, yes, Strzok's and Page's phones were reset to factory settings and no, the DOJ does not have an automated system to capture the texts of the devices assigned by itself.

The name of the SCO Records Officer is one of the items redacted in the report, although we know they are referred to as, "she." This is the person who examined Strzok's phone and made the determination that there were '"No substantive texts, notes or reminders.",' on the device and then reset it to factory settings. Page's phone was found sometime after she left as she did not turn it, or her laptop, over directly but instead, said that she left them, "on a bookshelf at the office on her final day there." Her cellphone was missing from January 2018 when it was asked for until September of 2018 when it was found already reset to factory settings.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: pavil

It is interesting that you mention iPhones whereas I mention Samsung phones.

Were Samsung Phones issued by the SC to Peter Stzrok? Do you have any records or articles proving the texts on those iPhones were Preserved? The DOJ's OIG sure doesn't have them from the Mueller team.

What exactly was your point? FBI phones and the SC phones are Two separate sets of phones. Records were finally retrieved from the FBI (Samsung) one's, can you show me the records of texts from the Iphones?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Man, all the leftist liberals are looking like fools, falling for the same tired BS liberal media.

Good job on the Thread X, the leftist are running defense and deflection.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why if Mueller sent 4 innocent guys to prison for life this guy ever allowed in a court of law except to be as a defendant? I knew he was slimy but damn. Who ever in charge of doj right now needs to end his investigation and immediately potus needs to pardon all people he prosecuted.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: samuelsson
Mother Jones is left bias, however they are good on reporting facts. The federalist is extreme right with poor reporting of facts.

The story I linked can been be verified by other sources.

Says you but i see it as both put spin on it and mother earth lies BIG.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Xcathdra

A few things first. When the judge ripped into Flynn, essentially telling him he sold out his country and accused him of being engaged in treasonous activity, he had his information wrong. The judge was under the assumption Flynn did all of what he was accused of while serving as NSA while also continuing to be an unregistered foreign agent (FARA). He ended his FARA before he accepted the position of NSA. The judge apologized to him in open court when he received the correct information.

You forgot the tonnage of redactions in Flynns Plea Agreement.

The Judge responsible for evaluating Flynn's misdeeds has been working on this case for months.

He did not get his facts wrong.

He slipped up and was referencing something yet undisclosed in the redactions, namely that Flynn was an unregistered agent of a foreign government AFTER inauguration.

That is more probable than the judge responsible for knowing Flynn's case intimately somehow forgot a principle charge.

No he got his facts wrong and admitted it. He thought Flynn was still acting as a foreign agent while serving as NSA.

The redacted sections can also refer to the other ongoing DOJ cases that Flynn is assisting the DOJ with. That is also a reason no sentence occurred. You cant sentence a person under a plea deal until their assistance / involvement with all other cases are done. This is because there cooperation in those other cases are required by the plea agreement. If he is officially sentenced then there is nothing preventing him from ending his cooperation with the Feds.

As long as he is under the plea deal and NOT sentenced, if he violates the deal via non cooperation in those other cases or he breaks the law then the plea deal is null and void and he can be charged with everything.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Why if Mueller sent 4 innocent guys to prison for life this guy ever allowed in a court of law except to be as a defendant? I knew he was slimy but damn. Who ever in charge of doj right now needs to end his investigation and immediately potus needs to pardon all people he prosecuted.

Deep state / corrupt government / laws dont apply to certain people comes to mind.

Why are Flynn's 2 associates charged with violating FARA but the Podesta brothers arent? Why is Flynn and a few others charged with lying to the FBI but others, like the Podesta's, arent? Why is Trump under investigation for foreign contacts while Obama violated US law and International law by giving the money to Iran is not?

etc.... etc... etc...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What the matter Grambler? Nothing to say???

What’s the matter Sillyolme? Nothing to say concerning that Strzok‘s texts were erased from the IPhone? How many times does the same thing have to be posted before it sinks in?

Why would you say the like above? I hope people don’t live their lives on ATS?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would like to add how? We have a president who don't know the truth and we have morons who believe every like orange idiot says.its like they elected a retard to be president

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
I would like to add how? We have a president who don't know the truth and we have morons who believe every like orange idiot says.its like they elected a retard to be president

The exact same thing occurred back during 2008 and 2012 when Obama was elected and reelected.

As for Obama maybe he forgot what he was doing when he visited all 57 states or maybe Obama got confused when Schumer said the 3 branches of government were the House, the Senate and the President. The new communist New Yorkers just elected, the loon from the Bronx, also made the same claim about the 3 branches of government (never mind the fact she thought she was going to be inaugurated). You should stop throwing rocks in your sheet glass house.

You done now?
edit on 21-12-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately, most of the left, including many in these forums, would not give in to these facts. Even Strzok told Comey and McCabe that both FBI agents didn't think Flynn lied. What did Comey and McCabe do? They hid this even from Congress, evidence which would have exonerated Flynn. Were Comey or McCabe indicted for hiding evidence that could have exonerated Flynn?... No...Instead the biased "investigation" has been allowed to continue.

What this "witch hunt" aka "investigation" has shown is that liberals/the left have more power even than the POTUS and his administration have. It is nothing more than the continuous attempt by corrupt left-wing/RINOs to depose a duly elected POTUS, which they and their globalist partners don't want. I also see the "witch hunt" as an attempt by the globalists to entice people to stop their support of Trump for 2020.

This "witch hunt" has shown that "the rule of law does not exist anymore." The rule of law/the law of the land has been replaced by "the rule of the globalists."

edit on 21-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

yea, looking like the fix is in...got a judge who protected one of the largest illegal drug suppliers in the world and threatening Flynn with Treason, if he does not start singing the impeach Trump song and lying for the deep state criminals...if he wants to live.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My point is that Samsung phones WERE issued to Peter Stzrok after the iPhones were taken away, and the media is focusing on the text messages that went missing from the Samsung phones due to a technology glitch, not human bias, and were later recovered.

My point is that I cannot find any articles trying to rebuke the loss of text messages from the iPhones. They have to be different situations since the model of phone was different.
edit on 23amSun, 23 Dec 2018 01:46:13 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You seem to know a lot about stuff, although sometimes I think you miss some key points that would invalidate your arguments, which is why I try and come in at times. I also listen to what you have to say. That's why I'm on ATS, to get an alternate viewpoint than my own and try to consolidate the two. I haven't seen many of your videos, but they seem informative. It was nice seeing your face, I don't think you are a Russian operative anymore lol.
edit on 23amSun, 23 Dec 2018 01:48:27 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Are you ok with mueller deleting strzok and pages phone data?

Are you ok with not knowing what you're talking about? Almost ever? You constantly link (your own biased) sites about what you WANT to believe is the "truth", yet any person in their right mind can simply go directly to the source and find out what the reality of the situation truly is.

For instance from the link above THIS reality, versus your … whatever the hell it is

OIG's Conclusion
The OIG investigation determined that. although the FBI uses an automated application to wirelessly collect text messages sent to or from FBI-issued mobile devices where it is retained by ESOC. Neither the FBI nor the DOJ currently has a policy directive mandating collection and preservation of text messages by ESOC and that the identification and retention of substantive electronic communications is left to the judgment of the individual employee. FBI Policy 0423D guides employees regarding what communications are considered "substantive" and also informs employees that they must not use personal electronic devices to communicate about cases. The OIG noted, however, that FBI policy informs its employees to contact ESOC if they need to access electronic communications that the individual employee has not preserved, such as text messages and email messages, thus identifying ESOC as the repository for these types of communications.
The investigation also determined that the FBI replaced the S5 devices with S7 and S9 devices as part of a regular technical refresh and to address issues with the FBl's text message collection tool. As of November 15, 2018, FBI acknowledged that it continued to experience failure of the collection tool in approximately I 0 percent of the mobile devices then in service. The OIG investigation determined that the FBl's collection tool was not only failing to collect any data on certain phones during particular periods of time, it also does not appear that it was collecting all text messages even when it was generally functioning to collect text messages.
The OIG forensically recovered thousands of text messages from FBI mobile devices issued to Strzok and Page through its multiple extraction efforts. Approximately 9,311 text messages were recovered from Strzok's S5 during the collection tool failure period. Approximately I 0, 760 text messages were recovered from Page's S5 during the collection tool failure period. The OIG's forensic recovery efforts also identified additional relevant text messages from outside the collection tool failure period.
Page resigned from the FBI on May 4, 2018. Strzok's employment was terminated by the FBI on August I 0, 2018.
Separate from this report, the OIG will be submitting procedural reform recommendations to the FBI relating to retention of electronic communications.

It clearly shows all protocols we're followed and the OIG's conclusion is definitive. That there were blatant software driven errors in collection. What you believe is not at all important. Only facts are, and you wont get that from Tucker Carlson owned propaganda.

You're not at all well-informed, you're well-sheltered in your own bunker of mis/disinformation.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Your information is about the Strozk and Page FBI phones, Samsung galaxy S5. Those texts were found and widely reported on. The OIG statement you linked is for the FBI phones only, not the Special Counsel phones.

The Special Counsel phones were iPhones. Those texts have been deleted and are unrecoverable, according to a different OIG report than the one you used, one Jaded and Grambler have links to in this thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Wrong. Read the entire thing.

In view of the content of many of the text messages between Strzok and Page, the OIG also asked the Special Counsel's Office (SCO) to provide to the OIG the DOJ issued iPhones that had been assigned to Strzok and Page during their respective assignments to the SCO. Stnok and Page had each returned their DOJ-issued iPhones six months earlier when their assignments to the SCO had ended. The OIG was told that the DOJ issued iPhone previously assigned to Strzok had been re-issued to another FBI agent following Strzok's departure from the SCO. The SCO obtained the iPhone from that individual and provided it to the OIG. CYB ER obtained a forensic extraction of the iPhone previously assigned to Strzok; however. this iPhone had been reset to factory settings and was reconfigured for the new user to whom the device was issued. It did not contain data related to Strzok's use of the device. SCO's Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office's records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok's DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages.

Again...followed protocol. Re-issuance of hardware...standard and HARDLY "erasing to remove evidence".

edit on 27-12-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

He violated the law when the phones were wiped. The OIG informed Mueller he wanted the phones. Instead Mueller said they reviewed the text messages and determined none were relevant to the OIG investigation.

What Mueller did was destruction of evidence and obstruction of the OIG investigation.

It is irrelevant in terms of policy compliance when a criminal investigation wants the items. The investigation overrides the policy in question. The phones were wiped after the OIG told Mueller he wanted them. That is what made it destruction of evidence.
edit on 28-12-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Add you to another in a long list of people blustering about how wrong I am that can’t even comprehend the evidence you are posting is about the Samsung phones and not the iPhones from muellers team

If nothing else this entire thread has proven that people who dislike trump on this thread are unable to read, or have such an incredible bias they are willing to lie and deny reality to protect corruption as long as it goes after trump

The fact that you claim I am not well informed is hilarious as I have outlined this providing source documents from the OIG in a way that even the most casual observer could understand, and yet you still don’t get it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join