It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence Coming Out Of The Flynn Case Makes Mueller Look Worse And Worse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Thank you for posting this article

It absolutely brilliantly outlines the double standards and corruption of mueller and his team, and Rosenstein and the doj

I challenge any person who is cheeering for mueller to explain why he would delete strzok and pages phones right after he fired strzok because the IG told him of strzoks other inappropriate text messages

Anyone can see that mueller obviously agreed that strzoks texts were a problem, or else he wouldn’t have kicked him off the team

This means that mueller intentionally deleting the iPhone his team gave strzok ( which the IG says as a result they were unable to read the texts in it, which occurred at the crucial time when Flynn was charged with lying) could only have occurred for two reasons

1. Mueller is unbelievably incompetent

2. Mueller was worried that strzoks text could show how shady the treatment of Flynn was, and deleted them to preserve his case against Flynn

In other words, corruption of the highest order

2 seems most likely seeing as how mueller has gone after trump connected people for the very things he has left others off the hook for, like McCabe mills and Abedin lying to the fbi

Mueller works for the deep state and is doing away with other things that ruin the "russia, russia, russia" narative he is working supposedly to solve.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
The Federalist is your source?

Really?

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Extreme right and a questionable source:

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence...

They failed the fact check.

Which media do you believe then?

I read them all and decide.

I know I can count on very few reporters to be perfect. I also know there are some who just spin, spin, spin. After listening to it several times it become repetitive nonsense as if it were a bad movie about a psych class called brain washing 101. If i let one side spin me and do not get the balance, I sound like the leftist trolls. I just call em as I see them like my stance on the Bush, Clinton and Obama deep state CIA tactics.

We in western society have rogue gov's that regularly violate our Constitutional laws and our fundamental rights. We can vote them out if they could be stopped from gaming the elections that CLEARLY happens in the US.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So as with the thread I did showing the actual OIG document saying muellers team deleted these texts we have two excuses from the anti trump crowd

1. The source is bad

They can’t point to one factual inaccuracy in the op article so they merely say it must be wrong and ignore it

2. They conflate the iPhones muellers team wiped clean with the fbi phones and say it’s all a lie and the texts were recovered

This is despite the OIG directly saying that the iPhones that strzok and page were given by muellers team were wiped clean and the OIG was unable to view the data from those phones as there was no back up

This is what cheering for corruption looks like, outright denial of reality because they know there is no excuse for what happened
edit on 20-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

if they all band together, and cover their eyes at the same time, then whatever was to be seen, doesn't exist and be summarily dismissed.

They are trying hard to show they don't even know what "integrity" means.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
When the Judge brought up Treason.... looked at how the Judge sided with the Cartel recently and wondering if the Judge is dirty or not...

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: tadaman

Here is an interesting tidbit on Judge Sullivan...

Here we have a guy that has $207,000,000 in cash stashed in his house in Mexico and is selling chemicals that are known to be used to make a controlled substance and marketed in the United States...

Who does the Judge side with?

Zhenli Ye Gon, who had 2 tonnes of US$100 bills in his home Ye Gon was alleged to be a member of the Sinaloa Cartel and involved in money laundering and drug trafficking.

www.shubinlaw.com...

Judge Emmet Sullivan was also skeptical of the government’s case. He asked prosecutors about how they planned to prove that Ye Gon knew the chemicals he was selling ultimately became meth that was then distributed in the United States as opposed to any other country. Justice lawyers, who were reluctant to reveal details of their investigation in open court, told the judge that most of the methamphetamine in the United States is made in secret labs in Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org...
Zhenli Ye Gon is a Chinese-Mexican businessman currently under suspicion of trafficking pseudoephedrine or ephedrine precursor chemicals into Mexico from Asia. He is the owner and legal representative of Unimed Pharm Chem México, as well as various other Mexican corporations.

makes me wonder who's all pocket was getting lined with all the cash not in the stash...

edit on 20-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: pavil

It is interesting that you mention iPhones whereas I mention Samsung phones.

Correct.

You are mentioning the FBI given Samsungs which are irrelevant to the point that Mueller wiped clean the Iphones he gave strzok and Page.

Muellers team wiped these phones clean and didnt back up the data, despite the fact he knew the IG was looking in to the inappropriate texts between strzok and page.

This is inexcusable.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A video I did on the deleted texts and somewhat on the article from the OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

watching now and a little ways into it at the 1:00 minute mark, you say that Strzok was brought onto the team a month after Mueller team started...

Strzok was on the original team, that Mueller took over...why they would drop him for a month is very interesting...

If they are claiming he was not on the team for a month, that is a little odd...there must be a reason for not being transferred to the team when Mueller took it over...

Maybe they were trying to do damage control them and knew what was to come and changed mind on having him on the team and how they were going to play it

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The Evidence Coming Out Of The Flynn Case Makes Mueller Look Worse And Worse

s Michael Flynn stood for sentencing Tuesday, you could imagine the special counsel attorneys audibly exhale in relief as he declined to withdraw his guilty plea. Until that moment, it was an open question whether Judge Emmet Sullivan would excuse the government’s now apparent misconduct.

Instead, the judge blasted Flynn for “selling out” his country and wondered whether a “treason” charge might have been considered at some point. The Federalist’s Sean Davis hypothesized that the judge was frustrated by the Flynn team attempting to have his cake and eat it too. If Flynn wanted to attack the government’s abuse of constitutional rights, fine—then withdraw the plea. If not, then drop it.

Click link for full article...

A few things first. When the judge ripped into Flynn, essentially telling him he sold out his country and accused him of being engaged in treasonous activity, he had his information wrong. The judge was under the assumption Flynn did all of what he was accused of while serving as NSA while also continuing to be an unregistered foreign agent (FARA). He ended his FARA before he accepted the position of NSA. The judge apologized to him in open court when he received the correct information.

The article I am posting goes into several areas dealing with Flynn and speculates on what else might be going on.

Apparently Flynn / his legal team has filed several complaints about the SC since this started. There is evidence, after the Flynn team filed the most recent complaint (entrapment / lied to by the FBI) that the SC essentially threatened Flynn with more charges in addition to targeting his son for prosecution. Hence the weird reason they filed the complaint only to not act on it when it came up in court on Tuesday.

Speculation is this is why Flynn opted not to challenge.

Further speculation, given the judges record of going after government corruption (Sen. Stevens mess comes to mind), was his questions to Flynn. Specifically where he asked him a few times if he wished to change his plea. People took that as Sullivan trying to signal to Flynn that he should change his plea. When he failed to do so brings us to his threat to send Flynn to prison for a few years. Speculation was this was to scare Flynn into a position to talk to his lawyers, which Flynn did immediately.

The SC failed to disclose to the judge that Flynn is still providing assistance in a few DOJ cases. This means a sentence could not be imposed as part of a plea deal as it requires the person to assist until the cases in question are done. Had he been sentenced then there is nothing that would have prevented him from ending his cooperation in those cases.

Strzok and Paige -
We now know the OIG tipped off Mueller to the text / email between the 2 that raised issues. Both persons phones, when the OIG requested them, deleted the material on the phones,m making them useless (we know copies of the info exist). The deletions were done by the SC. In addition to the texts talking about threats to harm Trump, apparently there are texts that deal with Flynn. Remember when McCabe made the comment First we Fuc Flynn then we Fuc Trump".

I believe Flynn fell on his sword to protect his family. Hence the strange turn of events with the complaint that was filed and his change of position on Tuesday.

From the article:

The stakes were high. Last week, the Robert Mueller team filed a court document effectively threatening prison time if Flynn’s defense team continued alerting the judge to the pattern of misconduct perpetrated by the rogue’s gallery led by former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe.

As I show below, Flynn’s continued willingness to stick to his plea solved a big problem for Mueller’s team. Among the many acts of misconduct committed to get Flynn, we’re now finding out that the Mueller team quietly returned the Peter Strzok and Lisa Page phones back to the FBI to be deleted and re-issued when they knew the text messages on those phones undercut the credibility of their lead investigator.

The 302's -
The SC did in fact lie to the court by submitting the one 302. He failed to turn over the original 2 302's along with notes and other material that would be exculpatory to Flynn. This is the 2nd time the judge has ordered a Brady discovery. Why is this important? Brady discovery is usually the first thing the defense does. The discovery motion requires the prosecution to turn over their entire case to the defense. Anytime info is not turned over it is a Brady violation and can have serious repercussions to the prosecution, up to and including having their entire case dismissed with prejudice (cant refile charges.

The 302 turned in was the one that came 7 months later that was then backdated. Another FBI agent interviewed Strzok, using that 302 as the basis for the case against Flynn.

The other thing noted in the article was Flynn plead guilty before all of the info about the Comey and the special counsel mess came to light, with more info coming out daily now it seems.

Blah blah blah The Federalist blah blah blah.

Libertarian delusions.

Sheesh, reality is moving on with out you.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
The Mueller probe is the living embodiment of a Youtube conspiracy video.

Weird that it has been making results.

How's that Benghazi investigation going?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

A few things first. When the judge ripped into Flynn, essentially telling him he sold out his country and accused him of being engaged in treasonous activity, he had his information wrong. The judge was under the assumption Flynn did all of what he was accused of while serving as NSA while also continuing to be an unregistered foreign agent (FARA). He ended his FARA before he accepted the position of NSA. The judge apologized to him in open court when he received the correct information.

You forgot the tonnage of redactions in Flynns Plea Agreement.

The Judge responsible for evaluating Flynn's misdeeds has been working on this case for months.

He did not get his facts wrong.

He slipped up and was referencing something yet undisclosed in the redactions, namely that Flynn was an unregistered agent of a foreign government AFTER inauguration.

That is more probable than the judge responsible for knowing Flynn's case intimately somehow forgot a principle charge.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

That is the part they are using to blackmail Flynn into cooperating with the investigation or else things could change between now and the 90 day delay....like new charges of Treason....

Sing along or do not pass go...for lot longer than 6 months.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Do you really believe those records are not in the .gov system? Dont be absurd.
This is just the latest buzz formulated by the right to slash Mueller. Its not gonna work.
THe friggin conversations are all over the internet for christs sake. What a stupid joke this excuse is...

Here ..... are the transcripts DUH!

archive.org...
edit on 12202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you really believe those records are not in the .gov system? Dont be absurd.
This is just the latest buzz formulated by the right to slash Mueller. Its not gonna work.
THe friggin conversations are all over the internet for christs sake. What a stupid joke this excuse is...

The OIG office in its own statement says there were no records kept.

Are you saying the OIG is right wing just attempting to attack mueller?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Dont believe everything you read on tru pundit dude they make everythng up.
archive.org...
edit on 12202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Uh, no. The source is a good example of fake news. Not that any media is free from spin, bias, etc. But the Mueller probe was instigated by Trump to squash Hillary and, unfortunately for Trump, uncovered decades of crimes by once Teflon Don. There is no way this is going to turn out well for Trump at this point. There is way too much evidence of wrongdoing is far too many situations. C'est la vie. Better be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. And Trump is going to get his. Oh, but I digress. Kelly was found guilty because he is. That's all there is to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What the matter Grambler? Nothing to say???

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Really, really good article, and it spelled things out in a way that de-clouded some of what I though that I knew. You did a good job discussing some of the issues surrounding the piss poor legalities and shady procedures being employed by Mueller and his team.

I don't have much to add, although I did direct someone to this thread because they didn't understand why I would say that being advised about criminal culpability during an interview is different that someone "knowing" that lying is wrong. You worded it very well.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And why do you never give context?

No evidence FBI officials' texts deliberately erased, as Donald Trump said

www.politifact.com...

First, a new report from the Justice Department’s internal watchdog suggests the roughly 19,000 messages slipped through the cracks due to technical glitches with the FBI’s data-collection tool on Samsung devices, not because Strzok and Page went around the system.

Second, perhaps most importantly, while the messages were initially not captured, they have since been recovered. Trump’s claim gives the false impression the texts are still unaccounted. In fact, at least a portion of the recovered texts were given to Congress and described in press reports. Some messages between Strzok and Page were published by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General in a June 2018 report.

The inspector general was unable to recover text messages Strzok and Page may have sent using iPhones they were given when they joined Mueller’s team. But a special counsel official who reviewed Strzok’s iPhone before it was reset found it contained no substantive messages.

There is no evidence the text messages show the special counsel investigation is a "hoax."

We reached out to the White House for comment but did not hear back.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Dont believe everything you read on tru pundit dude they make everythng up.
archive.org...

Hahahahah!

How many times must this be said.

That are their texts from their FBI issued Samsung phones, not the Mueller issued Iphones.

Must I link the OIG rpeort for the tenth time proving this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join