It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders deported asylum seekers to be returned to US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well lookie who is back.

Mr Emmet rules that all the deported 'asylum' seekers be returned to US. Good luck with that, like finding them now after they have disappeared from sight. At least it looks pretty on paper.

But yes, let's let everyone come in because they have a 'credible' fear. The only credible fear most of the young men have that I saw in the news footage was of getting thrown back in jail in their home country.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Everything is getting freaking crazy lately 😦

Judges flipping out.

Politicians and officials all going nuts 😀

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just in time for the grid to go down over Xmas! We can blame it on Russia!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Judges flipping out.

It's called draining the swamp... for real this time.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
one hopes. But I am used to being disappointed when it comes to politicians.

a reply to: Mahogany

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I will be ok with the decision as long the judge takes in some of the deported 'asylum' seekers into his own family home. Will the Judge take some responsibility and accpet migrants to live with them?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Didn't know an American Judge had jurisdiction over another country.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

that too! hence finding them lol

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

That's the most asinine ruling I've ever heard. Might as well rule the rain must be returned to the clouds.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have no problem with this ruling as long as the asylum seekers are rounded up and delivered to this judge's home, with the stipulation that the judge is 100% responsible for them and liable for any damage they might do.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
LOL good one. yes it is for show-boating to all the 'haters' and also maybe posturing for some sweet globalist money.
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

He'll just write himself a raise to cover the expenses. These people literally write their own raises, not to mention wearing gowns like priests (for their daily task of issuing out edicts), that's how out of touch they are.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

There's that evil Nationalist streak talking...

Didn't you know everything is Global now with no borders?

Neither did I.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This is the same case from last August where he ordered the plane turned around.

Federal judge strikes down Trump asylum rules for domestic and gang violence victims

In the same case in August, an angry Sullivan rapped the Justice Department for having deported a mother and daughter, who were plaintiffs, back to El Salvador. The mother had fled "horrific" sexual abuse at the hands of her husband, and death threats from a local gang. Sullivan ordered the feds to turn her plane back around, and not to deport any other plaintiffs while the case was pending.

Sullivan's ruling allows the plaintiffs to continue to seek asylum through court proceedings in the U.S., and orders any who were deported before the order to be returned. The Justice Department asked the judge in a court filing Wednesday to stay his ruling as it would apply to asylum seekers who are not involved with the lawsuit while it decides whether to appeal the order. "One reason for this is the importance of applying consistent and readily discernable policies within the expedited removal system—should this Court’s decision not hold up on appeal, it would result in changing and confusing alterations of the policies needed to screen tens of thousands of aliens arriving at our borders," the filing said.

Judge is on a roll.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: xuenchen

Judges flipping out.

It's called draining the swamp... for real this time.

But when you know your about to get caught, don't you back off and play it cool? Not commit MORE acts? That is the part I do not get. The players can't be that affraid if they are still "playing".

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No problem your honor.
Please provide us with a valid extradition order for each and every person you want returned and we'll get right on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

He came down on hillary about her emails to.

deneenborelli.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Waaaaah, I like the Constitution only when it does what I want, waaaaah.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He did it, probably only because he was badgered by Judicial Watch and not on his own initiative.

'' a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Waaaaah, I like the Constitution only when it does what I want, waaaaah.

What is unconstitutional about tightening asylum law? Especially if it is done by the AG?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join