It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags and hidden meanings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley in the book secret agent 666 is accused of implementing the idea of sinking the Lusitania as a false flag event designed to blame the Germans, so that the American people would be willing to enter into WW1

"The Great Beast” has been the subject of several biographies, some painting him as a misunderstood genius, others as a manipulative charlatan. None of them have looked seriously at his career as an agent of British Intelligence.
Using documents gleaned from British, American, French and Italian archives, Secret Agent 666 sensationally reveals that Crowley played a major role in the sinking of the Lusitania"
feralhouse.com...

False flag events are blamed for a lot of the atrocities that happen in the world, especially by hardcore conspiracy theorists, for me it makes sense to create an event that instills fear or goes towards getting more police on the streets, or to justify spending on certain "defensive" measures.
Machiavelli wrote the blue print many governments follow, they even teach it in year one politics degree.

anyway i am going to highlight an event that may or may not be a false flag and show many synchronicities in this event that point to an occult meaning behind it.

The Parsons Green Terror attack.
i am no expert on the occult but i noticed some things in this terror attack that i found interesting in that it can link to AC

www.theguardian.com...

Firstly Parsons.....John Whiteside "Jack" Parsons was an American rocket engineer and rocket propulsion researcher, chemist, and Thelemite occultist

then the amount of people .....There were 93 people in the carriage and some sustained “significant burns” in the explosion, of course the number 93 is ACs number that represents Thelema. en.wikipedia.org...(Thelema)

or the name of the police commissionaire..Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, the country's most senior counter-terrorism officer, said "many urgent inquiries" are ongoing.
www.express.co.uk...

these are just a couple of coincidences noticed by me, someone with little knowledge on the occult.
i have recently been doing more studying on things of the occult and esoteric and find it fascinating.
now there are other numbers used in these articles that may be of interest like the age of the accused 18
that he was working for ISIS, AC would call Isis the great mother goddess by the way.
i also feel that this maybe important when looking for a link between this event and things of an occult nature
"When arrested in Dover, he was in possession of a quantity of matches from which the heads had been removed, and £2,320 in cash"

i feel that someone with more knowledge than me may be able to point out a few more synchronicities in this event, i am going to attempt to find more
and welcome the input from others.

im working on two ideas behind this, and that is that its a FF event and the names and numbers show that its part of a wider plan that those in the know can interpret.
or that events or magic in our past continues to shape our future....
edit on 19-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, senior national coordinator for counter terrorism, this morning declared a terrorist incident.
Read more: metro.co.uk...

Neil Basu is an anagram of el anubis and also the number 22 pops up a couple of times with 22 people in hospital and the weight of the bomb being 2.2 kgs.

www.isee22.com...
"As will be discussed later, the number 22 is revered by certain "occultists" such as the Gnostics and the Kabbalah. The famous occultist Aleister Crowley claimed that the Tarot was based on an ancient Egyptian Book of Thoth, which details 22 sacred pathways. I personally wouldn't recommend pursuing any of these paths too. Like numerology, they are full of misinformation, half truths and rubbish. It is however interesting to see that, like all false teachings, there are sprinklings of truth amongst the lies. It's a classic Hansel and Gretel technique. The crumbs of truth entice people on further into house where the "Wicked Witch" lies in wait."

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

what about the name of the perpetrator....Ahmed Hassan an anagram of hades shaman or head shamans

shaman
/ˈʃamən,ˈʃeɪmən/Submit
noun
a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of good and evil spirits,

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting topic. Thank you ManyMasks! I have been enjoying your posts. I don't really have anything to add, other than that they seem to get energy and power from fear.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The recent attack in France right after the Yellow Vests protests was clearer an false flag.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Parsons is also the surname of well known veteran TV and radio personality Nicholas Parsons. His most famous TV show was 'Sale of the Century'. Parsons Green was therefore all about selling us out.

See how dumb it gets when you dry and join dots that aren't actually there?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

depends on how you look at it, when you know that the secrets they are hiding are esoteric and all relate to magic, and it is magick and the power of human thought that direct consciousness as a whole, when you know these things you see that all conglomerate companys and the captains of industry use sigils and other different methods to implement their goals, its everywhere and it is the reason that the media is so important, tv programs are programming you, science backs this up btw
apply the belief that magick is real and the connections are revealed.

now onto the colour green.
"Masonry has received from the ancients, more particularly the Egyptians. For example, with the Egyptians, as noted above, Ptah was pictured as having green flesh. Also, the goddess Pascht, the divine preserver, and Thoth, the instructor of men in the sacred doctrines of truth, were both painted with green flesh. So the Mason, adhering once more, as he so often does, to the conceptions of the Egyptians, chooses for his symbol of the immortality of the soul which he knows to be divine and true an object, the acacia, whose color is unchanging green."
www.masonicdictionary.com...

edit on 20-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

join