It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Peterson's family says new info shows his innocence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.investigationdiscovery.com...

She said that police failed to question 14 witnesses, including a mailman whom she claims has key evidence that would contradict the police timeline.

I don't know what it is about this case, this guy is just too easy to dislike. He cheated on his wife, and just seemed like an overall slimy guy.

It got me thinking. If there was someone out there, really slick. They could target people like him and get away with a crime so easily. What if some random serial killer killed his wife and child and just watched as he took the fall. He's probably guilty, but just got me wondering.

He's currently on death row, and his family is pushing for a new trial.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Next: Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson, also innocent.

Anybody would feel sorry for the perp's family though. What a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I’ve read he is the Belle of the Ball at San Quentin.

His dance card is full.

Remember Amber Fry ?

He is guilty as sin.

He has a wonderful view of the Bay where he dumped his pregnant wife.

He deserves death...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Anybody would feel sorry for the perp's family though. What a nightmare.

I don't feel sorry for his family, but I do know that innocent people have been convicted more than anyone should be comfortable with.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve read he is the Belle of the Ball at San Quentin.

His dance card is full.

Remember Amber Fry ?

He is guilty as sin.

He has a wonderful view of the Bay where he dumped his pregnant wife.

He deserves death...

This needed repeating.

He is scum.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I love True Crime and am all for overturning a wrongful conviction. This case though.. A lot of circumstantial evidence, but when it walk like a duck and quacks like a duck..

Also, it is a popular opinion that she disappeared while walking the dog or shortly after. At least, I have heard this many times. Christmas Eve would make it easier for a mailperson to remember a specific day, however, I'm going to go ahead and believe the evidence over old eye witness affidavits.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is this the guy that took his kids camping in the middle of winter?

I don't know much about this case. A few years back I grabbed a bunch of books from the local library and one was about maybe a dozen cases of people being wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death row. Some of the stuff described was ridiculous. Mostly black men many years ago.

It happened recently in our states capitol city. A homeless guy convicted of murdering a college professor. Sentenced to life in prison. Exonerated and released IDK 5 years later when it was shown that the prosecuting attorney had video evidence of the man nowhere near the crime scene at the time it happened.

I don't know anything about this case except i do remember the names. It seems like he is guilty.

You want an odd one, mentioned in another OP today... watch "making a murderer"

edit on 19-12-2018 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Juries dropped the ball on both of them and failed to convict. At least in the Peterson case, he's behind bars until this "evidence" is fully vetted and demonstrated.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
He's currently on death row, and his family is pushing for a new trial.

It's California... death row is basically just spending the rest of his natural life in prison. Let's not pretend like CA carries out the people's will and executes scum anymore. Their last execution was over a decade ago and not likely to resume anytime in the foreseeable future.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Are Scott Peterson's family going to be blaming the death of his wife on the ordinary thieves?
edit on 19-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I do believe this case was handled badly from the start when they totally and completely focused on Scott to the detriment of other leads mainly a house, IIRC, right across the street had been robbed recently and those people may have been seen near the time of her disappearance. There was a show a while ago that laid it out pretty factually, as far as I could tell, and while I don't remember either the name nor the channel it was on, it seemed to show pretty clearly that the police got this one wrong.

It was a media circus also which doesn't help things at all. They ran with the smell of bleach and that was not factual, that is if my old brain hasn't my crimes mixed up but I'm pretty sure that detail is right.

Damned if I can remember the name as I thought the show was damned interesting because the press really ran the story, making it their own while the police were bumbling around not sure what the hell to do. As I didn't pay much attention to the case while it was happening I did remember the story as it was told but not much else, especially the media circus, and the show was really an eye opener about what really went down.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Juries dropped the ball on both of them and failed to convict. At least in the Peterson case, he's behind bars until this "evidence" is fully vetted and demonstrated.

Yep. At least Jodi Arias is locked up forever. I was afraid the jury might get caught up in her psycho lies too.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I think he commited more murders then that he was also a suspect in another murder case that was unsolved,hit the switch,fry the bastard

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Guilty and punished for it until proven innocent?

I hope that never happens to me...

join