It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgettable Internet Rapper Awakens The Nintendo Beast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Living Human Queef Souljaboy is reselling chinese bootleg consoles.

Loading them up with roms....

Welp guess who is taking notice.

Guess who aggressively protects their IPs.

Thats right Nintendo.

Meet the Retro SouljaBoy Mini, a $100 gaming device which comes with an 8GB SD card as standard. This SD card is home to 508 preloaded games, all of which are playable on the device's two-inch screen. We don't know about you, but we can't help thinking that the design looks fairly similar to Nintendo's very own Game Boy console. Oh, hang on a minute, he's actually using a picture of Mario to sell the thing so yes, it's probably definitely ripping off the Game Boy.

www.nintendolife.com...

I think they about to crank that souljah boi

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dude, stop acting like that's all he sells. This guy is a businessman!

Soulja game

Souljawatch

Souljapad

Souljapods

Soljaheadphones

Solja phone

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A YouTube names JonTron just covered this story. He even bought the consoles, they all run like crap.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

What a Chinese bootleg console runs like crap?

I find that hard to believe :p

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Quit dissin SouljaBoi! He's an entrepreneur! (roll eyes..)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

This generations Shakespeare.

He wants you to know he is a consumer and has bought consumer products.

edit on 19-12-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No idea who he is, but that was painful.

Can't rap, can't sing and no amount of autotune is going to sort that out.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just want to know who is dumb enough to buy that sh*t? Who wants a souljaboy branded game system?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

No idea who he is, but that was painful.

Can't rap, can't sing and no amount of autotune is going to sort that out.

He had a massive hit (and a few others) back in the day. Truth be told, he is one of, if not the first, really successful self-produced internet artist. He was a teen and came out with Crank That which was a top song at the time. Released on line, it became a viral hit right at he beginning of when streaming songs, etc had just started.

Yes, he is garbage but showed that with a little technology and marketing you can make anyone into a star. Started the downfall of hip hop to its current incarnation of self-produced garbage mumble rappers.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Personally if im gonna go with a quasi legal portable emulator, i'd go with this one myself:

Game Pi 2

Ahaha and good luck to souljah boy. Nintendo are a bunch of raging assholes about that kind of thing.... R.I.P. am2r and emuparadise.

Eta: Omfg yes

www.gamesradar.com...

Apparently, blatantly reselling four shoddy game consoles wasn't enough for Way. He recently told TMZ that he's now set his sights on building an esports team. "I'm starting a gaming [organization] at the top of 2019," Way said. "We're going to be finding talent, hiring talent. We're putting together a team for Fortnite, putting together a team for Call of Duty, putting together a team for Overwatch, Counter-Strike, all of that. One thing at a time."

Way also mentioned Fortnite Twitch star Ninja, who he described as "a good friend" who taught him about streaming and helped him get verified on Twitch. (Curiously, Way's Twitch channel has been deleted.) "It's gonna take a lot to hire Ninja to play for me," Way said. That, I agree with.

Bahahahahha
edit on 19/12/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Well, that was pretty concise. Thanks.

Sounds like a ridiculous version of what was an already fairly comical Tay Zonday.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

When you realize big business hiphop was an extension of political control, you will realize all the sooner.

There is a reason you will find Jay Z and Beyonce sharing a stage with Hillary Clinton attempting to sway listeners to her side.

They all work for the same "company".

edit on 19-12-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Ahaha and good luck to souljah boy. Nintendo are a bunch of raging assholes about that kind of thing.... R.I.P. am2r and emuparadise. 

I am reasonably certain, scratch that, as I am certainly certain that I too would be a raging SNIP if someone was stealing my intellectual property, and putting their own name on it ?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The best part is that he keeps tweeting that he’s running a tech company.

Sure you are.......

top topics

join