It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anime Sux

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

They're all beautiful... this is a Buddha/Mara moment a Job/Satan moment... the sermon on every mount of Meru.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't watch a single anime show at all. I've quit since pokemon kept going. The only anime I watch are movie ones. That rest are garbage and have no soul. I haven't even touched Bleach or Naruto. Screw anime, Japan is messed up and you can tell since they went from good movies in the 90's to crap. Gov is responsible for its action.
edit on 21-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Life in every breath . . . .

. . . . and everyone wants to live.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yup, the only "anime" I watch are the actual animated films. The ones that focus on amazing art and fantastic stories. I agree that it's mostly soulless, cheap, pandering money grabs now. And the community that supports it is just horrible.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

Typically better than live action; however later it is made into live action... and well what we take as entertainment, arose from somewhere out there in the reaches of expanded consciousness awake and aware. In roughly 2600 years before the current era 300 habitable worlds were known.

Those that actually lived the "2D" we see are the unsung heroes and heroines as well as a protagonist for villainy, although they do have fans on both sides.

No different than any religion... most of them try to tell the same story, however names... can become a bond to form, at that point one typically steps out of the becoming link as a sattva or doppelganger when such a thing occurs when one cannot fall below "human form" as an incarnation re what is known as an Anagamin.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Check this out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join