It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO with NOISE, in space! (during SpaceX Dragon Craft launch to ISS.)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Also sorry for the multiple posts; I wasn't planning on making one more post here. But I just read through this thread, and then I watched my video in the OP, just now, after reading the thread about it. (I kinda did it backwards lol.)

I thought there was more discussion in this thread, but I must be thinking of my other thread that focuses on a different UFO, from the same SpaceX / NASA live broadcast. And I haven't focused on that one, in forever.

But since I just watched through this video:

I'm struck by the fact that the UFO clearly does block out the "star" in the background, even if it's not an actual star.

The dot of light, clearly goes black, when the UFO passes over it.

And that would seem to validate that it's a real dot of light, regardless what exactly it is.

...So I guess it was the other thread that people were arguing intensely that the dots of light are not actual stars, and that they're damaged pixels in the camera. And that the camera is aimed at Earth, not space.

But the UFO blocks out the dot of light, as it flies over it, the light goes black. Which would seem to validate that it's some kind of real dot of light, interacting with the UFO.

And it would seem to disprove the idea that the dots are damaged pixels... which can't seem to really make sense that they'd go black, from an unseen black object...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
I'm mostly perplexed at all the people who actually believe what they hear and see on mainstream media outlets (and yeah... Youtube).

If there wasn't a Twilight Zone element of suspense, the majority of the t.v. casualty populous would not be capable of paying attention very long.

(Ever turn on the discovery channel in the middle of a filled up living room? It's quite a disheartening experience. :/ Unless something's getting mauled, of course )

Interesting post, and I'm not sure if you have a very specific point, but re: mainstream media: I think the last few years have shown us that how true that saying is, that "truth is stranger than fiction."

Real-life has seemed to resemble the Twilight Zone, more and more. Just a week ago, the US capital's "insurrection" of Trump supporters, is something that seems from a bad dream, or bad movie etc.

It's something that I never imagined would possibly happen, but it did, and it's amazing that it didn't end in something far worse.

And now it leaves us forever remembering the event, which was real, but which never seemed real in the 1st place, and which seems extra unreal that it happened without ending in mass-tragedy for everyone involved.

So I don't want to go too off-topic but that's the biggest thing weighing on our minds right now in the US, and it shows that sometimes, things that don't even make sense, will happen regardless that they don't make sense, and regardless that most people would never imagine it possible to actually happen in real life.

So everything just feels like a strange, bad dream right now, lol.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join