It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO with NOISE, in space! (during SpaceX Dragon Craft launch to ISS.)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an absolutely outstanding thread.

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is pyramid shaped. From this one can extrapolate that the pyramids were built by fallen angels to this shape, to try to imitate the universe, and that they would also build craft using this particular shape also.

As you mentioned, the noise might be from electromagnetic interference, that's possible because UFOs are known to cause disturbances to electricity, eg car batteries, lights etc, however this may not be the answer.

As for space being a vacuum, i'm not convinced it is, it might be some sort of ether.

Very interesting.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is triangular shaped.

This part?

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.

Or did you have something else in mind?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is triangular shaped.

This part?

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.
No.

Something else, yes.

link   

Share, please.

link   
a reply to: Phage

No

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Happy New Year!

Here's a bomb UFO vid to start things off right!!

My new vid (on my non-monetized YouTube channel) focuses on the FIRST, most dramatic UFO in the recent SpaceX footage. (It appears at just 1:35, i.e. one minute & 35 seconds, of the SpaceX vid.)

Previously I focused on the sighting with SOUND, bc that aspect was so fascinating.

But now this UFO sighting (with no sound), is VISUALLY the most dramatic and detailed.

It has lights flashing erratically, and seems shaped like an AIRPLANE, and it even REFLECTS LIGHT that was shining from the Dragon craft.

...Which shows that it's a solid object, passing close to the Dragon (and so it's DEFINITELY NOT just distant city lights on our planet, which has been the main argument for debunking it).

While other vids have featured this UFO, I've brightened up the vid, & increased its colors, as much as possible. So I believe that I've brought out THE MOST CLARITY & VISIBILITY... of this craft, with a very alien structure.

Its lights' placement seems asymmetrical and irregular... which is definitely not how humans make things lol, we want to make our craft look as symmetrical as possible. (The craft even seems to have a messy cluster of 4 or 5 lights, on its left wing.)

The craft also shows (when illuminated) that its surface is curvy and irregular, which is again, very unlike the way that humans build our craft. (That is, we don't add huge curves for no reason, to our expensive spacecraft lol, just look at the symmetry of the Dragon craft, or look at our rockets, or even our airplanes, which all have bodies which are straight, and functional.)

That's about all I have to say about the UFO, but here's my vid to show the UFO in the most clarity possible. My vid starts with the raw footage, then it rotates through a few color-enhanced versions that I made.

(EDIT: I made a new thread for this UFO and its vid, because I don't think people will see it here, at the end of this older thread.
Here's the new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

edit on 1-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
super dope

anybody care to tackle this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: htownand
super dope

anybody care to tackle this?

www.youtube.com...

Maybe u should make a thread about it? I don't think the end of an old thread, like this, receives a lot of attention.

Maybe you can add some personal description of the experience?

The clip alone is a bit short, blurry, and inside, so a lot of debunkers will say that it's reflections on the glass (or bugs on the glass).

Was it basically a couple of glowing objects that turned around each other?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: htownand

From the movement of these things it looks like bugs on the windows to me. Perhaps attracted by the lights? Not a "debunker", just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: htownand

From the movement of these things it looks like bugs on the windows to me. Perhaps attracted by the lights? Not a "debunker", just my thoughts.

There is another thread about this video (and maybe any comments on this video belong there), and the uploader says those aren't windows, but an open-air patio.

It is difficult to tell what's going on in this low-res video, but perhaps the objects are just terrestrial debris caught by the wind?

The apparent motion of the objects could even be an articact of the resloution + camera movement/zooming. However, taking the uploader's account at face value, the objects were actually seen in real life as "dancing".

edit on 1/15/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: peacefulpete

USA has some decent toys

No, it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Morg234

Oh yes it does.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For #s and grins, I made a video highlighting these anomalies. But I did that before actually looking into what they might be...thus this addition to the thread. The Earths rotation is considerably slower than the objects seen in the video/live stream. I was stumped back then, and I am stumped now. Anyways, enjoy...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-5-2020 by Willease because: Video didn't show

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Hey I searched for this topic and I don't think anyone has made a thread about this yet.

What do u guys think?

Cool video. But why would that audio not just be background noise of the audio track the guy is speaking on?
You are saying the audio feed is of a guy talking and at the same time is also live audio from space outside the station?
Do they say there is live audio from space as well as video?

I feel like video in outer space might not be super reliable.

Forget outer space could someone please film a damn triangle ON EARTH!?! How many reports are there on NUFORC of triangles all over the gum damn place. Now that the population has video cameras stuck to their hands could we get some footage?
How come every time I look around youtube for some new footage all the hits are bad cgi ufos from 9 years ago and Steven Greer crap?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What was the date/time of the object's appearance so we can check where the ISS was passing over?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
What was the date/time of the object's appearance so we can check where the ISS was passing over?

Hey this thread is probably long-dead, but in case anyone might still be interested, I'll answer this question here. This info has been posted / available, the whole time, but it might help to just put it all together in one post:

Here is the link of the original video from SpaceX: "Dragon Rendezvous (CRS-16)," which was streamed live on Dec. 8, 2018:

www.youtube.com...

The UFO appears at 4:19, i.e. four minutes and 19 seconds.

The sound is also louder there, than in my UFO vid, in the OP of this thread. (So if people couldn't really hear it, I was hoping they'd try to hear it, in the original vid. But I regret that I didn't focus on making it louder, in my vid.)

SpaceX's narration of their vid starts at 4:06 (four minutes & six seconds, into their video), and it's the same guy talking, as in my UFO vid.

He starts off announcing that it's "exactly 1:00 am, Pacific Time."

So that's the time of the UFO, apparently, it's exactly 1:00 am, Pacific.

I haven't looked through this thread in a long time, but I don't think we really reached a full conclusion, although I remember that people did make a compelling case that the stars, are not the actual stars, but are damaged pixels in the camera... and that the camera is facing Earth, not facing space. Which means that the UFO could really be nothing but a formation of lights on the distant Earth.

However, even if the camera was facing Earth, there's still the possibility of a UFO flying by, between the camera and Earth. So I think it's still possible, and that we never fully cleared up, what exactly we're seeing / hearing.

At the time, I was also really excited about the seeming noise of the UFO flying by... but of course, it could be blamed on some really weird noise, in the narrators' office...

But even then, it's a strange noise, and it's a coincidence that it matches with the UFO's appearance.

Like, imagine how weird their situation is, if they have this one random sound of a drill, or something, during an important live broadcast, and it seems to match with a seeming UFO anomaly in the live video, lol.

At the time, I was mostly figuring that they just wouldn't have random drill noises in their office, during a live broadcast... and given that it matches the appearance of the UFO, I was considering it mostly just an obvious connection.

But yeah, altogether I don't think we really figured out exactly what everything is, here.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willease
For #s and grins, I made a video highlighting these anomalies. But I did that before actually looking into what they might be...thus this addition to the thread. The Earths rotation is considerably slower than the objects seen in the video/live stream. I was stumped back then, and I am stumped now. Anyways, enjoy...

www.youtube.com...

Hey nice video! It was fun to see the UFO's that I previously focused on, both in ur vid, with relaxing music.

And re: Earth's rotation: Good point!

It's been forever since I really focused on this thread, but if we could establish that the Earth's rotation is slower than the UFO's speed... then that alone should verify that the UFO was actually an object flying by, i.e. not distant Earth lights.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

But why would that audio not just be background noise of the audio track the guy is speaking on?

It's just very unlikely. It's live broadcast from SpaceX / NASA, so I'd expect everything to be as controlled as possible, and I wouldn't expect random weird noises, in their office, just a few seconds into a new broadcast...

You are saying the audio feed is of a guy talking and at the same time is also live audio from space outside the station?

Well, that, OR the UFO possibly created some kind of EMF-wave, hitting the camera / equipment, and so possibly creating such noise through the machinery, that way...

I wouldn't be able to really spell out exactly how that would work, but there's obviously a ton of different machinery and tech that's all working together, just for the live broadcast program, in the first place. (With live camera feed from space, mixed with their studio's live broadcast, etc.)

Do they say there is live audio from space as well as video?

Nope, the idea just came from the UFO appearing at the same time that there's a wooshing sound.

How come every time I look around youtube for some new footage all the hits are bad cgi ufos from 9 years ago and Steven Greer crap?

You're probably just asking rhetorically, and you probably already know that YouTube itself actually DID blatantly revise its Search functionality, several times, over the last few years... to deemphasize "conspiracy theory" vids.

Which means that yes, their Search is lame, if you're looking for UFO vids, or Searching for other mysterious content.

They have definitely set up their Search for such topics, to give results that are skeptical videos, which are old, and mostly from giant corporations.

Such as the occasional story from a giant news corp. that shows a UFO and then laughs about it, and makes references to the Independence Day movies, lol.

That's what YouTube chooses to emphasize for the topic of ufology.

On the other hand, I still appreciate that YouTube doesn't restrict anyone actually publishing videos on such topics, regardless how lame their Search is, lol.
edit on 18-1-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm mostly perplexed at all the people who actually believe what they hear and see on mainstream media outlets (and yeah... Youtube).

If there wasn't a Twilight Zone element of suspense, the majority of the t.v. casualty populous would not be capable of paying attention very long.

(Ever turn on the discovery channel in the middle of a filled up living room? It's quite a disheartening experience. :/ Unless something's getting mauled, of course )

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join