It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO with NOISE, in space! (during SpaceX Dragon Craft launch to ISS.)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an absolutely outstanding thread.

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is pyramid shaped. From this one can extrapolate that the pyramids were built by fallen angels to this shape, to try to imitate the universe, and that they would also build craft using this particular shape also.

As you mentioned, the noise might be from electromagnetic interference, that's possible because UFOs are known to cause disturbances to electricity, eg car batteries, lights etc, however this may not be the answer.

As for space being a vacuum, i'm not convinced it is, it might be some sort of ether.

Very interesting.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is triangular shaped.

This part?

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.

Or did you have something else in mind?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Biblically, there's some evidence to suggest that the universe is triangular shaped.

This part?

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.
No.

Something else, yes.

link   

Share, please.

link   
a reply to: Phage

No

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Happy New Year!

Here's a bomb UFO vid to start things off right!!

My new vid (on my non-monetized YouTube channel) focuses on the FIRST, most dramatic UFO in the recent SpaceX footage. (It appears at just 1:35, i.e. one minute & 35 seconds, of the SpaceX vid.)

Previously I focused on the sighting with SOUND, bc that aspect was so fascinating.

But now this UFO sighting (with no sound), is VISUALLY the most dramatic and detailed.

It has lights flashing erratically, and seems shaped like an AIRPLANE, and it even REFLECTS LIGHT that was shining from the Dragon craft.

...Which shows that it's a solid object, passing close to the Dragon (and so it's DEFINITELY NOT just distant city lights on our planet, which has been the main argument for debunking it).

While other vids have featured this UFO, I've brightened up the vid, & increased its colors, as much as possible. So I believe that I've brought out THE MOST CLARITY & VISIBILITY... of this craft, with a very alien structure.

Its lights' placement seems asymmetrical and irregular... which is definitely not how humans make things lol, we want to make our craft look as symmetrical as possible. (The craft even seems to have a messy cluster of 4 or 5 lights, on its left wing.)

The craft also shows (when illuminated) that its surface is curvy and irregular, which is again, very unlike the way that humans build our craft. (That is, we don't add huge curves for no reason, to our expensive spacecraft lol, just look at the symmetry of the Dragon craft, or look at our rockets, or even our airplanes, which all have bodies which are straight, and functional.)

That's about all I have to say about the UFO, but here's my vid to show the UFO in the most clarity possible. My vid starts with the raw footage, then it rotates through a few color-enhanced versions that I made.

(EDIT: I made a new thread for this UFO and its vid, because I don't think people will see it here, at the end of this older thread.
Here's the new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

edit on 1-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
super dope

anybody care to tackle this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: htownand
super dope

anybody care to tackle this?

www.youtube.com...

Maybe u should make a thread about it? I don't think the end of an old thread, like this, receives a lot of attention.

Maybe you can add some personal description of the experience?

The clip alone is a bit short, blurry, and inside, so a lot of debunkers will say that it's reflections on the glass (or bugs on the glass).

Was it basically a couple of glowing objects that turned around each other?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: htownand

From the movement of these things it looks like bugs on the windows to me. Perhaps attracted by the lights? Not a "debunker", just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: htownand

From the movement of these things it looks like bugs on the windows to me. Perhaps attracted by the lights? Not a "debunker", just my thoughts.

There is another thread about this video (and maybe any comments on this video belong there), and the uploader says those aren't windows, but an open-air patio.

It is difficult to tell what's going on in this low-res video, but perhaps the objects are just terrestrial debris caught by the wind?

The apparent motion of the objects could even be an articact of the resloution + camera movement/zooming. However, taking the uploader's account at face value, the objects were actually seen in real life as "dancing".

edit on 1/15/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join