It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO with NOISE, in space! (during SpaceX Dragon Craft launch to ISS.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If this is a craft, the sound can be induced in the microphones from a moving magnetic field.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Maybe im the only moron seeing a problem here. The other video posted of a triangle looks nothing like the video in the OP. The video in the OP shows stationary "stars" followed by a moving object that covers one of them up for half a second.

How on earth is that earth?

The videos shown from the other thread look entirely different. This feels like mis info being mixed with real info. Which video is real?

I haven't checked the link yet... but my video is as "real" as the original footage from NASA & SpaceX, which my vid is based on, and at the end, my vid even shows the completely unedited, original footage. Plus the description has the link and timestamp of the exact moment of the sighting in the original footage. (In fact, like I've said, the original has better audio than my vid.)

So I wouldn't think there'd be a question of my vid being "real" lol but I'll have to respond to that link, once I see it...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: [post]Soylent Green Is People[/post]

Question....

What was doing the recording? Meaning where is the recording originating from. Cant we deduce based on that info if the camera was pointed away or towards earth? Would that not put this debate to an end?

The camera was on the ISS. However, that does not tell us which way it was pointed. It all depends on where the Dragon capsule was in relation to the ISS.

This following video (correctly or incorrectly) contends that the Dragon was "below" the ISS, so the Earth would be in the background:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
If this is a craft, the sound can be induced in the microphones from a moving magnetic field.

Again, can someone please point me to the sound we are talking about. As I mentioned, the only sound I hear is the guy talking and taking a breath while talking.

Listen to the OP's video starting at the 4:23 mark when the spokesman is talking (I say listen at 4:23 because the sound then is much more clear than it is at the start of the video). He takes the breath to begin a new sentence the same time the object enters the frame...

"...[garbled] minutes from now. [takes a breath] My name is Tom Praderio, and I'm a firmware engineer here..."

That's what I hear. However, if everyone is talking about a different sound other than the spokeaman taking a breath to speak, please help me out by somehow pointing me to that other sound.

edit on 12/19/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Question....

What was doing the recording? Meaning where is the recording originating from. Cant we deduce based on that info if the camera was pointed away or towards earth? Would that not put this debate to an end?

The camera was on the ISS. However, that does not tell us which way it was pointed. It all depends on where the Dragon capsule was in relation to the ISS.

This following video (correctly or incorrectly) contends that the Dragon was "below" the ISS, so the Earth would be in the background:

I agree it is Earth Lights.

However, if you stop the Vid at 1.05 there is a large whitish light next to the yellow/orange ones. There is also a second one below it.

They seem out of place. Any idea what it could be?
edit on 19-12-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Come on people, let's do some analysis here, not jump to conclusions!

The Dragon is below the ISS, coming up to it. When we first see the Dragon, it is still bathed in sunlight, while the earth is dark behind it, as shown in photo0.

The next photo is just before the "object" flies by. You can see the "stars" in the photo. Photo taken at 4:12.

The third photo is taken at 12:00. Look at the "stars". They have not moved an inch in almost 7 minutes. If these were stars, and we were looking up, they would have appeared to move as the position of the ISS and Dragon have changed as they orbit the earth.

The stars in the picture are nothing more than "hot pixels" on the camera. Possibly damaged by solar or interstellar particles.

The final image taken at 44:35, when the earth is shown once again on the sunlit side. It shows the same camera view, now with the Dragon closer. I have marked the direction of movement. If you watch the video at this point, you can see the movement is in exactly the same direction and speed between the "object" and the clouds.

This "object" is on the earth. It moves in the same direction and speed as the clouds on the sun lit side. Most likely a small island chain someplace.

Sorry, no UFO here.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Could it be the earth below, and we are seeing city lights? Apart from that, I have no other explanations.

That seems to be the most popular mundane explanation for it.

However, I believe that we're seeing stars in the background the whole time (not the Earth).

Plus, the UFO really seems to make its own blasting sound, as it passes by the camera! Which would be a hell of a coincidence if the sound was unrelated to the sighting at that one specific moment lol.

But how can the object make a sound it space?

It means that there is, at the very least, some kind of gas in space, for the soundwaves to pass through.

If the thing was releasing a lot of gas then the gas could light up some microphones. However I don't see why they would have microphones attached to a camera in space. Also the gas's timing would be delayed getting to the ISS in time to coincide with the video of the anomaly. I think the sound is pretty obviously not coming from the UFO. Cool video!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Could it be the earth below, and we are seeing city lights? Apart from that, I have no other explanations.

That seems to be the most popular mundane explanation for it.

However, I believe that we're seeing stars in the background the whole time (not the Earth).

Plus, the UFO really seems to make its own blasting sound, as it passes by the camera! Which would be a hell of a coincidence if the sound was unrelated to the sighting at that one specific moment lol.

But how can the object make a sound it space?

It means that there is, at the very least, some kind of gas in space, for the soundwaves to pass through.

If the thing was releasing a lot of gas then the gas could light up some microphones. However I don't see why they would have microphones attached to a camera in space. Also the gas's timing would be delayed getting to the ISS in time to coincide with the video of the anomaly. I think the sound is pretty obviously not coming from the UFO. Cool video!

No one is saying the UFO is releasing gas. They’re saying what if there’s actually enough gas in space for sound to travel.

That’s also the answer to your question: if they’ve known all along that some sound can be picked up in space obviously they would have been recording it ie already had a system in place.

I’m not saying it’s so but it’s sort of the point of the post besides a possible UFO.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Question....

Maybe if we know where they were flying over at that time...

It’s odd that there are no other light clusters visible from that height. What isolated island chain is that lit up in such a straight configuration. And what about the red hue? Shouldn’t they be yellowish?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Again, can someone please point me to the sound we are talking about. As I mentioned, the only sound I hear is the guy talking and taking a breath while talking.

Listen to the OP's video starting at the 4:23 mark when the spokesman is talking (I say listen at 4:23 because the sound then is much more clear than it is at the start of the video). He takes the breath to begin a new sentence the same time the object enters the frame...

"...[garbled] minutes from now. [takes a breath] My name is Tom Praderio, and I'm a firmware engineer here..."

That's what I hear. However, if everyone is talking about a different sound other than the spokeaman taking a breath to speak, please help me out by somehow pointing me to that other sound.

I hear another sound just before what you hear as taking a breath. Doesn’t really sound like a breath though it’s kind of a long for the quite statement that follows.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Agree, if you watch it the whole time in daylight it is below the ISS not above, as you can see by the earth is below dragon.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's just the Tesla they sent to space lol. It is really interesting footage, the only rational explanation I can think of is a satellite orbiting Earth.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Nice find

The noise could be the equipment vibrating internally in response to the object.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

I hear another sound just before what you hear as taking a breath. Doesn’t really sound like a breath though it’s kind of a long for the quite statement that follows.

I hear nothing between him saying "...minutes from now." and the time he inhales and takes a breath to speak the next sentence.

It's "...minutes from now." then the inhale, then "...I'm Tom Praderio, and I'm a firmware engineer here..."

edit on 12/19/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

I hear nothing between him saying "...minutes from now." and the time he inhales and takes a breath to speak the next sentence.

It's "...minutes from now." then the inhale, then "...I'm Tom Praderio, and I'm a firmware engineer here..."

You've made multiple posts saying that sound is the hosts' breath...

Which is basically impossible to argue, either way.

I find it convincing that it's from the object, becuase it happens at the same moment... Plus it's a faint "woosh" sound... Plus I don't expect that news hosts are breathing into their mic lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Reptoids?

Nasa will probably say ice, it's always ice with them.

Why say anything? AFAIK, NASA no longer cares about these discussions, and probably never has.

When have they said 'it' was ice when you can prove it wasn't? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You can find out where ISS was at a given time by using www.wolframalpha.com and asking for 'location of ISS at xx:xx UTC on DATE."

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

This was my first thought too, except the Earth doesn't move that quickly at that altitude. The movement is much slower in appearance. Those lights move by too rapidly for it to be Earth based lights.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You are exactly right. I have an IP phone and whenever I move my cell phone near the IP phone you can hear electronic interference. My phone has internal magnets.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Im perplexed. Been fooled to many times but this is interesting.

Haha well you don't have to worry about being "fooled" by me, in this case lol, as I don't have the editing skills to fabricate the UFO sighting.

Plus my vid does have the link to the original live footage from SpaceX and NASA (which should have slightly better audio to hear the noise that the object seems to make).

What's amazing is that anything would create any sound, in space, which is supposed to be silent because of being an empty vacuum, supposedly.

I have believed, for some years now, that space is not a pure vacuum. I believe that, at the very least, there is probably almost-always some bit of different gas clouds, all throughout space. It has already been published that there have been "clouds" of water, found floating in space. So I think it's most logical to expect some kind of gas, like hydrogen gas or whatever, in most parts of space. This would also explain how the biological type of "critters" are sometimes seen / photographed, in space. (In other words, if there is usually some bit of different gases in space, then it would explain how natural life could possibly survive and live in space.)

Plus, the fact of NASA's cameras recording audio in space... shows that NASA already knows it lol, and has already been recording it, probably for a long time already.

(Oops I missed pteridine's post already covering this, good catch pteridine

Thinking about the sound aspect in space could be that the object (for the sake of argument), an object emitting any kind of EMF could cause the live cameras systems interference that would cause the sound which is then transmitted to receivers on Earth.
IT isn't sound in space, it's just devices like cameras/microphones being affected by EMF from an EMF emitting object. That's the only plausible theory I can think of for something like this hypothetically speaking.

edit on 19-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join