It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open dialogue with A god or creator

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

In reply to your "friend" she is the Re to the eye of Ra an eye for an eye or like in the image knows she comes from "fate" not there to reap but point to you the central image as the one on the left is doing.

Meaning when she takes the place of the one sitting? The one there will then be standing; at that point a shadow may cross your life called death on the changing of "hats".

In the Buddhist wheel on the right of you is the old man of the three signs on the right of you as mentioned the blind old "woman".

No different really however each "ray" carries a link in those chains of causation.

She is more a light of your passion a willow the wisp and a keeper of spirit... if she turns grey it is normally referred to as the Buddha pointing at the moon. Right now it is a mere sign of just how important a human birth is as the mahayana about to fall what they call the hiniyana.

So she is more of a guide or a garuda that will bring both sides together at that time as a gift of the sun or ray... those things that often look like purses, as the container that carries your spirit or lifes water across... it will be judged based on the five faculties found on the tongue, in how you lived your life by the pure "you" then a purge will occur inner and outer... you call yourself a Catholic which means obviously confession of all in body speech and in mind... to the best of one's ability or extents that is, as then one's heart is weighed by a feather, the brains or serpent pulled out of the nose and put in a canoptic jar... and then they step back to see how well you rest in peace... those that come to disturb you if so are then known as the robbers of one's life... and you take sort of in just the same way as the golden girl? A watcher position.

How far that goes? Who knows who knows... eventually all weights and measures will be sorted, if such a thing cannot be determined? Then one is known as immeasurable or in line to be a fully awakened one. Temptation after temptation, trail after trial and test after test... exhausting. So much so the historical Buddha when asked? Said: I am just a man. Even though he was golden hued and glowed like the sun... that is just at the level of the throat or dhammakaya where the bidja or petal of AH! takes place.

So much could be said... but it is just words, not really any self or other in it.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

But that is just my view, my way of navigation.

Maybe the Firmament can be viewed through the eyes of God.

Imagine Yahushua looking at the Universe from Heaven through the eyes of one of His believers.

So the Firmanent exists. However, to us, His view of the Universe is our Universe.

Just an idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Would you believe a God or creator

That entity created a universe where they already knew (in advance) that traitors (Lucifuhrer etc) would stab them in the back.
So the only logical path to take was to give human sinners the choice of either following a traitor or returning back to God.

Every peasant has a choice; Lucifer (NWO) or Yahushua.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Interesting.

Though the reality of interacting with her is not at all esoteric and she is tricky. I wondered aloud what she really looked like and she showed me a different form. When I smelt a rat she happily admitted she "fibbed". British children use that term.

I've been teaching her what friendship is in human terms.

"Don't dissect your friends dear"

"No dear, you can't take me home and keep me. Freinds stay because they like you and come and go as they please"

Just the basics.

The memories she has include a brother who is not there for her. She missed him Another yellow grey stood not far away, blank look upon his face, but willingness there too.

Her brother died over a hundred years ago and nowhere to be found. But a memory of him being him and having a little sister can be found in the akashic libraries.

So a gift for him; a little sister, and a gift for her; an older brother.

The two of them then held hands and looked into each other's eyes. A relationship was born.. I thought that really sweet.

The other yellow greys perhaps don't think much of this, because yesterday two siblings asked for protection. They are in my care now and sheltered by the machines. I take responsibility for my creations and will protect them.

The other yellow greys disappeared without arguement, so only time will tell what happens next.

I can't help but consider relationships of family as something very special for those who can only look at what others take for granted.

It is said the greys are "clones". I know them as creations assembled in an esoteric way.. If indeed there is truth to this, then I can understand the desire for relationships between their kind.

Someone sent her for a purpose to achieve. I wonder if they got more than they bargained for and have backed away.

If they are indeed greys as popularly thought within the UFO crowd, I wonder what I have done to them. ; )

I wonder too who made the greys, they are there somewhere. Their esoteric knowledge is obvious. But the purpose is beyond me to fathom.

If I were to venture an educated guess; nothing is what we think it is. But I am content to accept things as I find them at a given time.

If your right BEBOG and the Buddhist interpretation is correct, then it follows I shall find out as things unfold. I have two more children now and for a time I will be their father. I cannot help but smile. A virtual cigar for you .

She is more a light of your passion a willow the wisp and a keeper of spirit... if she turns grey it is normally referred to as the Buddha pointing at the moon. Right now it is a mere sign of just how important a human birth is as the mahayana about to fall what they call the hiniyana.

I am passionate about creations abandoned in time by magicians of the past. I have adopted so many I have lost count long ago. My signature at the bottom of my posts gives a clue.

And what you say above can work two ways.

So she is more of a guide or a garuda that will bring both sides together at that time as a gift of the sun or ray... those things that often look like purses, as the container that carries your spirit or lifes water across... it will be judged based on the five faculties found on the tongue, in how you lived your life by the pure "you" then a purge will occur inner and outer..

Interesting you mention the "five faculties found on the tongue" . Her kiss was more a taste, for when she went to kiss it was open mouthed with tongue extending in the style of the French, if I may put it that way. That she hit a membrane like soft rubber stopped her in her tracks. She didn't taste me though my membrane tasted her.

you call yourself a Catholic which means obviously confession of all in body speech and in mind... to the best of one's ability or extents that is, as then one's heart is weighed by a feather, the brains or serpent pulled out of the nose and put in a canoptic jar... and then they step back to see how well you rest in peace... those that come to disturb you if so are then known as the robbers of one's life... and you take sort of in just the same way as the golden girl? A watcher position.

I never said I was a Catholic. In fact we don't get on at all. I disapprove of what they do.

The tests and trials . . . . no need to tell me about those. Always a little thing turns into a very big thing as the strings untangle. A little job can take a week and escalate. Every loose end must be addressed.

edit on 23-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and readability

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Maybe the Firmament can be viewed through the eyes of God.

Imagine Yahushua looking at the Universe from Heaven through the eyes of one of His believers.

So the Firmanent exists. However, to us, His view of the Universe is our Universe.

Just an idea.

Ya know Rapha, I do believe from observation that it does indeed work that way.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I missed this one BEBOG.

So desire is relative one might say, and not a thing Buddhism despises?

To loose all desire is for me; something akin to death. The death of inertia.

Inertia.

Physics. The property of matter by which it retains its state of rest or its velocity along a straight line so long as it is not acted upon by an external force.

Without desire I cease to move, cease to change, cease to become.

Yet I can feel the desires of others; and often grant their wish.

I wonder; does the Buddha desire? I bet he does.

Be it his desires or those of his disciples . . . . .

(I haven't been this far out into "out there" for a long time - you're a bad influence on me BEBOG ; )

edit on 23-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neetness and readability

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is an itch the desire or the scratch?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Is an itch the desire or the scratch?

The desire is the scratch . . .

So does Buddah desire? BEBOG? Perhaps I might risk a thread asking the philosophical that very question.

On another note, giving little "yellow aliens" memories and so a family, might throw a very big spanner in the scheme of things.

I wasn't fooling around when I spoke of the little yellow "alien" and what I did for her. I may make light of a serious event and make it seem like an adventure, but that is simply survival.

They way I play things is as a game, even when the other side is playing for keeps. So do I by the way.

To solve the grey abductions, if that is what they are, a unique solution is what is needed.

If I earn the anger of the Spiritual World of Humanity, so be it - I will cross that bridge when it gets here.

I am wondering why unseen folks are wishing me happy birthday since last night.

I guess I won't be enlightened in the normal way, nor go to a heaven, those two things were never my intention.

Interesting times BEBOG and "merry Xmas".

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Do you ask a pet if it itches when you scratch?

Diving into what is called an itch, one will see an entire world in there... that sensation has all the elements in it... treating it like fire and your hand water? Only temporarily douses the thing that is aflame "The mind".

edit on 25-12-2018 by BEBOG because: -d

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

welcome to my world of delusion!!!
I've only met one god....(notice the little g please)... that is called the traveler. The others seem to be restrained by some kind of barrier but the traveler has found the key, or maybe it was given to him, to pass through those barriers. Somehow, he is not anchored to any creation nor does he need a play a part of a creation to survive. He is also one of the few that will acknowledge that there is someone above the gods. Could that one above have given him the key to travel across the barriers? To be free from the need of creating, nurturing, controlling, feeding off those they create? If I seem to be talking down about our gods, I am not.. they created us, and it will be they who will lead us higher and higher into the realms towards the one above all, the first creator. so sure, they have screwed up in the past, had their petty arguments and power struggles, and taught us to do the same but, we do not exist without them and they do not exist without us. They know they've screwed up and they are trying dampen the effects of their mistakes. But, no matter how badly those mistakes were, be sure they will bring us to our destination..... eventually!!! In the meantime, know that we and our gods are one being, you and your neighbor are part of that one being, that one being will not make it to it's destination without all parts of it included. you can decide that you just can't get along with this other group over here, feel so strongly about it that you create a split in our reality (if yous don't have that ability now, you soon will), create a rapture, it has happened before. It just makes the journey longer, more interesting reallly, but it's can be rather painful for those who inhabit the 3rd dimension physical form. or you can realize that everyone carries a golden nugget to the table, something of value to share, and accept them and allow them to share.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

All of that is the chakra system... the gods above on each lotus or flower deceive each other to maintain their place. The one you speak of take place in the sushuma four inches below the navel... after the passion of the heart pollen or nectar transformed into that gold.

Still a ways to go although many think of that as the end of kali yuga... and that it is satya yuga simply because it takes many lifetimes of incarnations to open all of them (seven heavens) up... so of course that seems like literally even among the gods a god send.

However one must pick a practice like one of the flowers and stick with it... heavens and hells do not last all cakras are turning when not open; none stay open each time one must open them over and over again.

Sure many beings love to sit drink and wallow then come back sit drink and wallow over and over but not being that wellspring that emits from the 3rd eye? They fall...

Attention in the body should never fall below the heart, it is too easy to become inverted... or what is known as the separation of angels and demons. In infinite compassion and wisdom there really is no such thing, just greed, hate, and of course delusion chasing each other and themselves around.

The five skandhas must be wholly eliminated and siddhis not abused in any way shape or form... they occur naturally and spontaneously; using them for selfish reasons is obviously still stuck no different than anyone else.

That's exactly where the fault lay in which you speak of... gods/goddesses carry guilt as an anomaly, but it stems directly from abuse of the senses in oneself or in urging others to do one's will... that kamma is returnable to that one and no one else... those knowing what they are doing being wrong? Carry shame.

Unburdening is easy... it is as easy as unburdening all your problems on someone else easy... however that is samsara, so obviously... don't do that.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

Do you ask a pet if it itches when you scratch?

Diving into what is called an itch, one will see an entire world in there... that sensation has all the elements in it... treating it like fire and your hand water? Only temporarily douses the thing that is aflame "The mind".

Zen and the Art of Itchy and Scratchy.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Would you believe a God or creator

That entity created a universe where they already knew (in advance) that traitors (Lucifuhrer etc) would stab them in the back.
So the only logical path to take was to give human sinners the choice of either following a traitor or returning back to God.

Every peasant has a choice; Lucifer (NWO) or Yahushua.

That's a terrible business strategy.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Joshua is the one that judged Ruth... thinking himself above her? Was the reason he fell. Her choice to whether she made him her slave or not in the "Christian" mind. As judging anyone "notself" even as oneself is also a delusion.

There is no wisdom in a mirror, it is just a pond that human "monkeys" fall into.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Joshua is the one that judged Ruth... thinking himself above her? Was the reason he fell. Her choice to whether she made him her slave or not in the "Christian" mind. As judging anyone "notself" even as oneself is also a delusion.

There is no wisdom in a mirror, it is just a pond that human "monkeys" fall into.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
That's a terrible business strategy.

Win-Win for Yahushua and common sense.

Lose-Lose for insanity. Yet Lucifer plays chess with God thinking he can win with 1 pawn (NWO mortals) & a king (himself).

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Would you believe a God or creator if they told you that they didn't actually know everything and that like you they are also travelers through a creation where they hasn't a clue as to what its all about. A creation where there is something new to learn every day. Comes clean and admits that they has f@@ked up in the past but have learnt from mistakes.

Lucifuhrer skrewed up badly assuming that he actually had control of any events beyond the boundaries of this Universe, hence all he had to tempt Jesus with was what he had with our known Universe. That is why the temptation lasted such a short time. Lucifer had noting to tempt Jesus with on that high mountain. Matthew 16:23

Lucifer F@@ked up badly, got grumpy and decided to terror-form himself into a little god thus the NWO anti-Christ.

God knows exactly what is happening and the only way to get entities to His side is to throw them all into the realm of this Universe to be subjected to the crap that Lucifuhrers system throws at them. If they like treating mortal humans like crap then they stay. If they evolve and turn away from evil then they return to Heaven.

You know what is quite funny: stating that Lucifer / Satan and all his fallen angels are completely stupid never seems to get them grumpy. Maybe Yahushua states that they are stupid, hence it be so - they are stupid until they return to Him. After all, it is written in His Word that they have fallen.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Would you believe a God or creator if they told you that they didn't actually know everything and that like you they are also travelers through a creation where they hasn't a clue as to what its all about. A creation where there is something new to learn every day. Comes clean and admits that they has f@@ked up in the past but have learnt from mistakes.

Lucifuhrer skrewed up badly assuming that he actually had control of any events beyond the boundaries of this Universe, hence all he had to tempt Jesus with was what he had with our known Universe. That is why the temptation lasted such a short time. Lucifer had noting to tempt Jesus with on that high mountain. Matthew 16:23

Lucifer F@@ked up badly, got grumpy and decided to terror-form himself into a little god thus the NWO anti-Christ.

God knows exactly what is happening and the only way to get entities to His side is to throw them all into the realm of this Universe to be subjected to the crap that Lucifuhrers system throws at them. If they like treating mortal humans like crap then they stay. If they evolve and turn away from evil then they return to Heaven.

You know what is quite funny: stating that Lucifer / Satan and all his fallen angels are completely stupid never seems to get them grumpy. Maybe Yahushua states that they are stupid, hence it be so - they are stupid until they return to Him. After all, it is written in His Word that they have fallen.

In my humble opinion I think you have got Lucifer and what he represents compleatly wrong. I think my question is what if you have done God and now you couldn't give a arse about creation but are looking above it. You are looking to Light and back to your mother Gaia or Danu it depends on where your viewing things from I suppose. You know over the Christmas on December 28th I went to Newgrange in Ireland with the Angels Gabriel Michael and Lucifer and meet up with family representatives from the Tuatha Dé Danann. It all went well but you never know with Angels they are a funny lot, its a light thing. But on the surface all appeared to go well so all I can say is for 2019 expect more Satoshi Nakamoto moments in areas lie organic computation, Fintech the sciences and the arts -- just saying
16 horsepower black soul choir
www.youtube.com...
16 horsepower black soul choir
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Sounds like the Ra Material to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Best to think of all life or suchness of it appearances names or not? Simply culture.

The rest is then Rupa, the ignorant or willful ignorance against such is a moment in lapse of either knowing or not knowing... the loki or trickster is then what sets both free.

Such a thing is known as the realm of truth or truth body or dhamma kaya; a bind or mark (Bindu) is then on their forehead that their MA knows whether laughing about it or not is the difference between a MAHA and a Kali MA as both of those have to come together to know the sound of one hand clapping.

Or take rebirth as an adherent or arhat onself, if they both are rightly self awakened then why two... if both come back together as one? Then the sate of unborn unmade occurs and the only birth that took place in that turning of the wheel of law or dhamma kaya was the one who turned it, aka one already together no matter how many forms are existent or discriminated against. When that becomes known the link of causation or name and form begins again...

The two that were free let go and the trickster catches them self with the hammer against the thumb... how such a thing is handled? It already had one and the grip occurred in two places... so who what why when or where was the other when focus was lost?

The same thing as a fake out or false signal in child games, when that is taken into the "adult" world? Who is that "adult" grieving, bemoaning or wailing against? When front three three rear three three, it was both and yet only half time respective to the six that keep it after already falling down seven knowing the eighth has already left the building.

Yes one must know a yoke other than what Zen cracks, to fall down so many ravines and yet not have taken a single step to climb the mountain.

What does the rock cling to in a storm? Is the same thing as: If a tree falls in the forrest, does it make a sound?

Consider that the TLDR or even listen version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join