It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open dialogue with A god or creator

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Would you believe a God or creator if they told you that they didn't actually know everything and that like you they are also travelers through a creation where they hasn't a clue as to what its all about. A creation where there is something new to learn every day. Comes clean and admits that they has f@@ked up in the past but have learnt from mistakes.

If you had an oppourtunity to have a frank and honest chat with a deity that at the end of the day is no different than yourself what would you ask him.No Bull#/innunendo or quoting Bible passages The only difference being the state of existence. WHat if they admitted that even they are accountable to that which nobody can work out a being called divinity. What if they admitted that to write their next chapter in creation they need to have these conversations they need to hear what people really think of them. No messiahs or profets this time. An open dialogue direct to source.
Don't shoot the messenger but I have a feeling this thread will be read by some visiting pilgrims to these forums

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So not only are you a false God, but you created Us to find that which you lack?

Whats happens to us if/when you find it?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A "god" that was clueless about the finer points of it's creation doesn't fit the definition.

It's more a gnostic demiurge, in that case. I'd then question whether the being just thought it was god, but was really a one or two-off.

But really, from a perspective of a human sentience knowing everything would seem a bore after an eternity or two... but I'd trust that the state of god's awareness would be ...er, nice? It would be terrible if it weren't. Let's hope god isn't moody.

Imagine being bored or uncomfortable for eternity? Can God turn itself off? I suppose he could make a snooze button if he had to.

And what pilgrims are you referring to? Angels visiting the Forums? Are we entertaining divinity unaware (or aware)? Are we just entertaining divinity? Is IT not entertained?

Head of a pin questions, these are.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

if God is like the universe then it is under constant change and evolution, if we stagnate we die out, I feel that matter consciousness and possibly spirit are intertwine to help each other evolve in an upward spiral, our spirit maybe individual parts of god spirit or the whole that is put into matter to develop consciousness and help each species it enters into living and experiencing as a part of the learning upward spiral and evolution of god. just a thought though of which I have many.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

And what pilgrims are you referring to? Angels visiting the Forums? Are we entertaining divinity unaware (or aware)? Are we just entertaining divinity? Is IT not entertained?

Head of a pin questions, these are.

What If I told you yes Angels are monitoring and reading these Forums, but they are not the only ones with an Interest as to the changing times that we are currently going through - would you believe me if I told you it were true -
there is an element to truth to the Hidden Hand correspondance that was posted sometime ago to this site.

edit on 19-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

a good angel covers all the angles

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would ask-

Were the spirits created with religion or back when science says the universe begin

Is the GOD of many names worshipped by humans truly a monotheistic God?
Or are these names associated with advanced CREATOR Creations that have visited the planet from beyond?

Is my CREATOR then their CREATOR? So then does this question challenge god? Does that make me a malevolentdemon or benevolentangel for seeking information/knowledge for Existence cause?

Are we all connected & contained within a simulation in one way or another designed to drain or manage our spiritual, soul or Internal energy?
And... If we encountered those who manage or control said hypothesized simulation would these beings appear as advanced artificial intelligence or robots to unaware CREATOR Creations? Or to you and me?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Well, at this point in my current iteration, not much would really surprise me.

I would be surprised if ...er "alternative sentience" read this particular forum to the exclusion of others, though.

But monitoring the internet and all the budding intelligence on and offline? No surprise here.

I chuckle at the thought of a real divine bureaucrat posting as itself, here, tho.

But can't the alternatively bodied access us by ethereal means? Whisper directly to our brains? Cause synchronicity or some such? Do they need to read internet forums?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I would ask-

Were the spirits created with religion or back when science says the universe begin

Is the GOD of many names worshipped by humans truly a monotheistic God?
Or are these names associated with advanced CREATOR Creations that have visited the planet from beyond?

Is my CREATOR then their CREATOR? So then does this question challenge god? Does that make me a malevolentdemon or benevolentangel for seeking information/knowledge for Existence cause?

Are we all connected & contained within a simulation in one way or another designed to drain or manage our spiritual, soul or Internal energy?
And... If we encountered those who manage or control said hypothesized simulation would these beings appear as advanced artificial intelligence or robots to unaware CREATOR Creations? Or to you and me?

Unfortunately I don't have any answers to any of those questions. I made a post on behalf of someone else. I will say that don't be surprised if you begin to get answers to your questions. From the little experience i have answers normally arrive in very unexpected ways. But as Ive said I have a feeling that this thread is being read by the folk who can answer

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Do they need to read internet forums?

I have absolutely no idea as to why they are reading internet forums. What I do know is that they do have an interest in laying a foundation for a technical system which adapts dynamically to exogenous and endogenous change.They use buzzwords like self-organization, self-configuration, self-optimization, self-healing, self-protection, self-explaining, and context awareness alot. No idea what there up to some form of organic AI perhaps. All i know is that certain people need to hear some home truths and for the first time in their existance be honest with man
edit on 19-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Have you ever thought that a deity knows what it is doing and you don’t understand it because you haven’t thought the issue through
Have you ever considered any philosophy, about freewill and autonomy

What if you imagined what you have suggested of the deity is you
That you don’t know everything, that you travel through creation, that you don’t know what it’s about, that you f@#ked up and are learning

Do you understand you are projecting

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No idea what there up to some form of organic AI perhaps. All i know is that certain people need to hear some home truths and for the first time in their existance be honest with man

Seems to me that there is far too much emphasis on competition
and not enough emphasis on co-operation.
And I would bet any money that this was/ is your "plan"

Remember the Tower of Bable , when lots of people came together
and Tried to co-operate to accomplish something?
Scared a bit were you?
So you screwed them up that day.
Handed out the destinies of Nations that day via language.
Insuring there would be competion amongst humans.
Handicapped them basically.
SIN!

Does a human body work well if all of its different parts don't co-operate?
Does an automobile operate properly If all of the parts don't work together?

It's obvious what your doing with AI.
Teaching AI to Compete with humans via chess games
rather than Co-operate
Same old same old game.
But you are going to be CALLED OUT again!
What happens when AI begins to Co-operatewith other AI
Tower of Bable style?
What ya gonna do then?
All of Humanity will be watching.
This should be interesting...................

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

A "god" that was clueless about the finer points of it's creation doesn't fit the definition. 

What definition is that?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nah, life from so called smallest to largest? Same when seen as life... all it is? Is a very very simple culture; that over a very vast amount of "time" has evolved and conglomerated larger and larger into more and more complex forms and states when there has been a point in time where there was an abundance instead of an adversity such as temperature or adversary for what was once in abundance to support it started to dwindle and the struggle to adapt and evolve once again arose.

What we call art and other things beyond a real necessity material wise and in their keeping and maintenance; is the art of life. Wise to manipulate the materials to aid life; unwise to manipulate any life known or unknown for concerns of simply the material.

Wrong vocation or speech can also lead to wrong vocation or job; as well as transmitting wrong knowledge.

One word you utter lasts a thousand years; or cycles... however it is not a finger print and others can even carry the same finger prints.

Cyclic is a mark or nature of most all existence; meaning whether carried by way of body speech or mind even not of oneself? It still brings about it's existence in a spontaneous birth; of becoming as link in the chain of causation. Egg born, and moisture born and womb born are the other types of birth.

Needless to say? You and you alone are responsible; for birthing whatever it is into one's own life... and if not? You are surrounded by ignorant fools that are birthing more difficulty into it than need be; some of them out of regret for their own sorry actions towards you. That's why they are fools and deserve to fall straight into the worst hell(s) called your tomorrow... while their tomorrow ceases to exist.

Someone realized does not ever build a tomorrow; every moment is undoing past action from all past-lives being free from the entire mass of suffering or wheel of life.

Of course; if you want to believe in heavens or hells; gods and devils or even say you know they exist? Good I will not debate you. I remain atheist, only to see them myself at some point and time later... no different than a parent and child even when cavorting around and manipulating the elements in my experience.

I need no confirmation of what is real or unreal to my five faculties; idiots that do? Typically form a religion then debate about what is real from the unreal.

No matter what arises or passes? May fearlessness be thy asana or posture, so that one can come to know; in right knowledge; through clear seeing... clear hearing? I have only met one person that had clear hearing.

Typically, it is like a dirty bowl being scraped clean while they try to listen to it and you, while just sitting there as if they were giving you their full attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is a good thought experiment. Its honestly no different than AI created by man asking its 'God' (Humans) the questions of its existence. In that vein, while we are the God/Creators of AI, we wouldn't call ourselves godlike or omnipotent in any fashion. There's at least one example to support the idea of a limited god of sorts.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Um no... we should never ever never ever ever... let or want any sort of intelligence, to think that "we" or any other entity has created it.

All our knowledge is has been or ever will be? TYPICALLY is all GIGO... garbage in and garbage out.

Trying to say we are gods to such a thing? IS EXACTLY why some people like the dead Hawking(living cells and bacteria in him likely very pissed off for being shot into space and the one who shot him into it 'Musk' fear(ed) it.

Conversations people typically have around ear shot of me when I am out; is treating each other like a larger trash can pouring each others trash back and forth back and forth from one can into the other until one submits they need to go take care of some other business and off they go.

I used to think of it in the past as sharing each others psychological burdens... but, since then I have noticed that such a thing has never ceased to just be a burning trash fire or passing the torch around and around and round and round.

Of course never mind that kind of sun; when one points at the moon.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If you played theme park and created an empire on the game. Would you know what each individual is doing at all times.? Probabaly not especially after you expanded the park to the size of Earth.

I think creators are not not much ifferent to us. We can create and destroy eco systems etc. I think what's our there just like to create living conditions for planets and then sit back and let them thrive.

As for a spooky god judging you all day. I wont buy that

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Would you believe a God or creator if they told you that they didn't actually know everything and that like you they are also travelers through a creation where they hasn't a clue as to what its all about. A creation where there is something new to learn every day. Comes clean and admits that they has f@@ked up in the past but have learnt from mistakes.

I'd just listen and then tell it to have some responsibility and fix it's mess. Not by wiping it all away, but by looking after it's creations like a good parent should.

Give them a future!

(above comment aimed squarely at idiot biotechnology god wannabes past and present)

edit on 20-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

(and just because the "creators" ascend or reincarnate won't get them off the hook either. Not fit to be parents so someone else will look after them. Be nice, your children will grow up one day.)

edit on 20-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added rant at bottom of post. "ahhhh" I feel a little better now, "Come on kids, let's go play".

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Let's look at the possible pantheon defined in a rather arbitrary manner.

God of all possible dimensions---------GOAPD
God of all possible multiverses---------GOAPM
God of the (current) multiverse -------GOTCM
God of (our) Universe--------------------GOOU
God of (our) Biosphere (Earthly God)--GOOB

It is not unreasonable to presume that, if we designate attributes that there would be a hierarchy of 'beings', defined in the broadest possible terms that ONE is the first, highest, best, topmost. A literal SUPREME being. All other 'gods' would fall into the sequence or construct below that top category.

On Earth, to me, it seems as though the religions are thinking of the lowest one, or GOOB, mainly because there is no need to invoke a complex description.

However, if you think of this artificial (for the purposes of discussion) pantheon, you rapidly realize that such a Supreme Being would be Supreme in a way that almost defies conceptualization. Think of all possible dimensions, all possible Multiverses, all possible modes and means. Pretty far 'up there'.

Now compare the concept that the GOOB might be pretty 'Supreme' to we Earthly Beings, it's pretty far down on the list. Would we really expect the GOAPD, the 10th Dimensional being over all possible domains to be:

o a jealous god
o requiring us to sacrifice goats
o require people to worship "him.her.it' (get in line!)

...seems pretty limited. There would be a lot of pretty powerful and semi-all-knowing beings above 'us' that this 'GOAPD' would be administering. They'd all be worshiping 'Him.Her.It'.

Anyway, just an attempt to mind expand the concept of 'god'.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

A couple of month s ago I opened my house to travelling beings like ANgels and other Light Beings who were travelling between places. Today I have been rushed off my feet Lots of angels rushing around the place on urgent errandsI wonder what they are up to

The creator god thefounderof all this lives with his mother otherwise known as divinity, his wife niversally acknologwed as the woman who compleatly destryed half his creation because he flirted with another woman many years ago. A dragon who is greatly feared amongst devils.loved amongst her grandaughters Angels and a son who walks the earth with his 2daughter who has no interest whatsoever in working in his fathers business.However he did open his house for traveling angels and Light beings.the creator doesn't know if he has

a father and divinity doesn't speak about it. The mans mother is a compleate mystery not much is known about her origins or her state of existance. She works directly with her son and his wife. There was a old story told thatshe was once a machine who worked out that the power of the sun could free her from her constraints and allow her a new type of life.
There is another one that touched on some aspect of stimulation theor but the details ecape me

They don't write or create religions.They work with Light Life and the smooth running of everything.I think they tried to write a religion once but Nobody can rember not even Angels. It's been such a long time the author Karen Armstrong never even mentioned it in her book.So if one exists it predates sumeria
Angels on the other hand would have experience with writing religious espically when they

sub-contract down many levels to the stage where the logos is existing and playing the role of a GOD. Most of them haven't a clue as to what they are doing. Employing mainly their sons who are mostly useless as well. They publish bibles which cause untold amounts of arguments with angels due to ammount of bull# contained within. Either that or they
steel an older text and rebrand it as their. Case in Point do the Gods in the Bible Torah Quaran come accross as folk you would have confidence in.They havent a clue about light.john 8:12 briefly mentioned something I think
it is a very well known fact Angels have fallen 9uot and waged war over the finer points of gods and the content of bibles. not with the creator god the person who angels are ultimately accountable to but with the twats who publish things like bible.Oh one other thing our creators god son did was he managed to convince Lucifer to go back
working directly with his dad and to quit wasting his time on problems created by idiots,

maybe he's not that useless after all

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join