It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny news of Israel: a million poor children, rape by deception and plus 3 new Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
According to the publication Ynetnews, a new report was issued by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), in which Iraq is named the country with the highest level of poverty among its members. About 21 percent of Israelis are living under the poverty line – more than in countries such as Mexico, Turkey, and Chile.

"The United States is in fourth place, with about 17 percent of its population under the poverty line. The lowest rates were recorded in the Czech Republic and Denmark – about six percent. The OECD average is a poverty rate of 11 percent."

According to the report by Latet (Hebrew for "to give"), an Israeli non-governmental organization, 1.3 million adults and more than 1 million children are identified as poor.

"The report states that almost one-quarter of Israeli children require welfare services, and more than one third of them skip at least one meal a day due to economic distress. The data also shows that 6% of aid-dependent children were forced to solicit donations and 5.7% had to collect food from the floor or from garbage cans. Among the elderly poor, the situation is deteriorating: 92% of them reported that their pension was insufficient and two-thirds said they were unable to maintain their health properly."

About the funny case told the channel RT. In Israel, an Arab man has been sentenced to 18 months for 'rape by deception'. Sabbar Kashur tricked a woman into having sex with him, by claiming to be Jewish. He plans to appeal the decision.

It turns out in Israel the culpability of a criminal offense depends solely on the nationality of the offender.

Interesting news reported the Israeli edition of Arutz Sheva. In an interview organized by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu allowed the creation of three more Israel. They will be located in Libya, Afghanistan and Yemen. Such a rapid reproduction of Israel is due (who would doubt) solely to the Iranian threat.

According to tradition, no one asked the opinions of Libyans, Afghans and Yemenis.

Thank you all

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

ti shto?
dibil?
this thread is a mess.
israel is the size of new jersey
is 20% arab and is dependent on chumus based technologies.
theyre not colonizing africa.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

ti shto?
dibil?
this thread is a mess.
israel is the size of new jersey
is 20% arab and is dependent on chumus based technologies.
theyre not colonizing africa.

Even more funnier when you try to write in Russian in English letters. It turns out funny)))

But the funny thing is that you did not call me a moron, in Netanyahu)))
edit on 19-12-2018 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

"Iraq is named the country with the highest level of poverty" Did you mean Israel? Iraq is not mentioned in the source.

I wonder how they define "poverty rate." Is it relative only to the population of each individual country or is is some measure that applies to all of them equally? I remember a thread from a few months ago that maintained the poor in the US enjoyed a standard of living equal to the upper class in third world countries.
edit on 19-12-2018 by toms54 because: because I felt like doing it! OK?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I already wrote to you, my friend, that my English is bad and I use Google translator. I'm sorry, but it seems he, too, under the influence of the Israeli lobby))))))))

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I already wrote to you, my friend, that my English is bad and I use Google translator. I'm sorry, but it seems he, too, under the influence of the Israeli lobby))))))))

Wow some serious Israeli hate Goin on w the OP

I also don't know what's "funny" about rape or poverty.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, I heard the words "Israeli hatred." False Did you mean the Israeli sites to which I referred, as well as Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Not good, my friend. This is racism!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We don't need any Israel hate. As for "what's "funny" about rape or poverty," there's nothing to laugh at there. But it is "funny" in the sense that this article makes Israel appear to be poverty stricken when it is in fact a relatively wealthy country. Are they trying to argue that $38 billion aid from the US is not enough?

And the rape by deception, while dishonest, is an illustration of the discriminatory policies Israel has toward non-Jewish people. I don't know if this crime exists in any other country on earth. This is no secret, no attempt is made to hide it. Yet, if anyone points it out, or says anything at all about Israel, they are immediately anti-semetic.

Some serious censorship there.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

My friend, thanks for the support. I try to convey my thoughts in the most tolerant way, since I am not on my ATS in my environment. It's like on an alien planet. On the one hand, I am afraid to be misunderstood and offend people, on the other - to reach our hearts and say that we are humanity. Your comments surprisingly accurately gives me lighthouses for communication. thank

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ne smeshno (not funny)

Although I did chuckle at the lighthouses for communication.

edit on 19-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
ne smeshno

Although I did chuckle at the lighthouses for communication.

Very simple. Try to come to any Russian forum and chat via Google translator. I assure you, you are eaten with bacon for breakfast))) No matter how tolerant you are talking. I at least try to do it)))

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Attention:

As per the ATS Terms and Conditions:

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

Post that are not made in English will be removed. Continue to post in any language other than English (with the exception of asking what something you found on the internet means), and your posting rights will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It makes sense. If you spread and split you can't get wiped out as easily as if you stay in one spot.
To Israel it's a matter of survival. Surrounded by enemies. And now the US is leaaving Syria. Chances are it won't be pretty.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It makes sense. If you spread and split you can't get wiped out as easily as if you stay in one spot.
To Israel it's a matter of survival. Surrounded by enemies. And now the US is leaaving Syria. Chances are it won't be pretty.

"We make our friends; we make our enemies; but God makes our next door neighbour".

Gilbert K. Chesterton

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh boy... Israel moved in (with help) as an enemy of basically everyone in the region and claimed 'divine rights' to land. They then violated what was agreed upon and took even more (and continue to). I'm sorry, but that's crazytown. Especially when then coupled with the number of innocent people they've slaughtered for god/land and engaged in race/religious driven genocide. We need more reality when looking at the actions of Israel instead of protecting them for rapture fulfillment. When only the US and sub-Saharan Africa support you, you may be doing something wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

hey then violated what was agreed upon and took even more (and continue to)

Thats what happens when you have 2 0r 3 countries try to attack you and wipe you out and they lose, I dont remember a time in history until around WW2 , where if people attack you, and you win, you dont take part of the land.....

Guess they shouldnt have attacked Israel, and you should do more reading on 48 Israel-Arab war...........

When only the US and sub-Saharan Africa support you, you may be doing something wrong.

Do you even read books?

List of Allies:
USA
Mexico
Canada
Egypt
Jordan
Including 40 states that are not members of the Arab League.
Also Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Maldives, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
India
South Korea
Philippines
Kurds
South Africa
Myanmar
Cambodia
China
Nepal
Singapore
Armenia
Italy
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Ukraine
Australia
Germany

Try again man

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He doesn't read books but he listens to and watches CNN. (I know that was self evident).

Jaden

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Well, they do have a peace treaty with Egypt an Jordan, and now most of the Arab countries are looking to normalize their relationship with Israel, so I think the word "enemy" doesn't really reflects reality in this case.

Regarding claiming 'divine rights' and what not, it's called conquering. It's how countries are established.

They then violated what was agreed upon

When was that?

top topics

join