It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes things line up Funny!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Did you ever notice that topics in your "Subscribed Threads" on the 'myATS' line up or order in a comical way???

Today I looked at my 'myATS' page and saw the following threads, in order, in my "Subscribed Threads" list.

1. The Fact that Women use Makeup

3. Fake or something Explainable

4. Mars is a Stupid Idea

5. What is the Legal Precedent

6. For the Love of a Hoodie
So, if I were to construct a paragraph out of that list, again in order, it might go something like this....

"You know, some women wear a lot of makeup. The fact that some women wear makeup makes one wonder if they're fake or something explainable. It seems pretty deceptive if you ask me, almost a crime sometimes. Sometimes you just want to send them to another planet, but Mars is a stupid idea. I wonder what is the legal precedent for something like that? For the love of hoodies, luckily we may not ever have to figure that out!"

Also in that list was a thread titled "Things you were told growing up that you now know aren't true".

Anyway...LOL!!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You truly are a wordsmith, I like humorous writing as it is a breath of fresh air.

As the great Vogon poet Glebarb once said "It is a crime to imitate a timescale. Consume it dearly!"

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Haha If that's not a glance into your psyche, I don't know what is. I just looked at mine and thought... Man... I really need to go outside and get some fresh air for a change!

join