It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
bUt HeR NamE iS mIcHaEL

Yes. This is true. Too many penis in dress pictures to deny. Glad you leftists are accepting the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Dfairlite

Why does it matter what Michelle Obama is or isn't ?

I'm a different person to the one I was in 1985 , as no doubt are you.

Except she is the same racist piece of garbage now that she was then. No that's not right, she is an even bigger piece of racist trash now.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What I am seeing when reading that is someone that is extremely racist and for some reason feels inferior to the other students whom she should be comfortable around.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That is what passes for a thesis these days?

Almost as dumb and wasteful as the "study" conducted under Obama to study some combination of "feminism, ice bergs and global warming" (since re-named climate change). I believe tax payers footed tens-of-millions of dollars for that particular venture. Tens of millions of dollars when we are already taxed to death...to study icebergs and feminism. Give me a break

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Is that how it is supposed to be?

Per the Chicago Manual of Style:
The Chicago Manual of Style (16th ed.) says, “Common designations of ethnic groups by color are usually lowercased unless a particular publisher or author prefers otherwise.”

So it's a departmental policy or a Princeton policy. Both formats are considered correct.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So Michelle Obama has made leaps and bounds since that "supposed" incoherent paper and has proven time and time again that she is very intelligent.

When is the OP going to attack Trump for every idiotic thing he writes or says. Incoherent is modus operandi, when shall we see the OP pcik apart his tweets or his speeches. Trump is a proven idiot, so much proof out there. LMAO

Why Republicans Love Dumb Presidents

When faced with the accusation that he is a half-wit, the president and his defenders have formed two rebuttals. The first is that the mere fact Trump won the presidency and has approved conservative policies proves his wisdom.

The second defense holds that the questioning of Trump’s mental capacity is no more than liberal snobbery

No candidate before Trump had made such a mockery of the very idea of having facts to support his position; he would simply dismiss his adversaries as short, ugly, nerdy, or female. His inability to grasp complexity has forced Trump to fixate relentlessly on a simple themes, like the wall and the lack of gratitude displayed by minorities, that resonate with his supporters. Trump is the apotheosis of the anti-intellectual style, the perfect spokesman for the conservative agenda

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does an analysis of that motor-mouthed thesis indicate that it was written by a MALE or a FEMALE?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That doesn't make Obama's thesis any less idiotic or any more relevant/meaningful.

Her entire work is flawed. It starts from the failed premise that any abnormal degree of uncomfortableness exists to begin with. And largely, the idea itself is impossible to judge accurately because much of it is unknowable. What factors did she take into account? Sounds like, in her typical style, she has ignored every other factor and instead zeroed in on race. Why is this?

For instance, we all feel a certain level of apprehension around folks we don't know. This is increased when we're in a high crime area. It is also prompted by other factors, is the other person intoxicated? In that state, people are less predictable and more prone to violence which again increases your level of awareness/what she may vaguely define as "uncomfortable"

On the other hand, is she only looking at one race? Is she looking at data involving those uncomfortable around individuals of another race in the exact same scenario (even this is far from scientific AKA reproducible)?

For instance, putting participants in a room full of convicted felons who just so happen to be black could accidentally give a narrow minded individual the impression of some sort of bias. On the other hand, she could omit the results (or just not do it in the first place) of another study showing a similar degree of apprehensiveness when the convicted felons chosen were white guys.

Yet another highly unimpressive thing from/about Michelle Obama.
The left calls her "classy" Yea right

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imrighturwrong

When is the OP going to attack Trump for every idiotic thing he writes or says.

Never.

Because Trump doesn't claim to be something he is not, nor does he pretend to be some psuedo-intellectual "better than you" horse's ass like Michelle.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Michelle Obama is a narcissistic, self-absorbed vapid moron.

Narcissist? Rofl. Guess who said following :

The visa system
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me." -- March 2016

"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016

".... He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as me." — July 2016

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do"

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt."

And I could go on...

Funny how you dont have problem with this narcissistic moron.
But hey. It's well known that Trumptardos have issues with left leaning women in politics. There is a thread about every prominent left leaning female politician ON ATS, in which anonymous rednecks circlejerk and spew venom .

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Trumps ego has no bearing on the low IQ of Michelle Obama.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I Think She is Confused about her Sex too ....

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: imrighturwrong

When is the OP going to attack Trump for every idiotic thing he writes or says.

Never.

Because Trump doesn't claim to be something he is not, nor does he pretend to be some psuedo-intellectual "better than you" horse's ass like Michelle.

Really?

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,"

"I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!”

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest"

Trump.
edit on 19-12-2018 by imrighturwrong because: (no reason given)

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Aallanon

oh FFS - try to employ SOME coherent , logical and rational argument

your " 2 minuite hate " - is getting tiresome 10 years down the line

i again ask - what does it matter [ in 2018 ] ??????????

mrs obama holds no office , or position of relevance

this SHOULD have been an issue in 1985 - where - if substatiated - she should have left priceton empty handed

screaming about it in 2018 - just identifies you as a sad wingnut

They always find something nationally relevant for the first lady to be in charge of.

It matters if shes a total idiot. And secretly a man.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That is probably about the same type of grammar as most Princeton students. Just because it is a prestigious college does not mean the people are smarter.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

They always find something nationally relevant for the first lady to be in charge of.

It matters if shes a total idiot. And secretly a man.

Trump is also an idiot but he pretends to be man. His little hands and small *ahem* things say otherwise.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join