It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There is no doubt that Princeton U., as any higher educational center, even better high schools, would have a standard and precise manner and form for how papers are submitted for acceptance. That requirement would be part of the process toward showing that the student was developed on a personal level to met the requirements of the sought degree.

I know personally from my own experience of working with a poor, black kid from Chicago in the middle 1970s that the University of Illinois was handing out degrees to these kids like candy. I often wonder what that kid did with his free "degree."

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"To, Whoom, It, May, Consern,:

MiShelle's Theesis, Is The, Bestest Theesus, I ever, Red in the World.

Micheale Is, mY Bestess Stoodint, In My, Clas.

Sined,

Mishelles, Non-Rasist, Perfesser."

edit on 19-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who knew that Michelle's professor was the same person as Trump's doctor?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup. Small world.
Ironically, Trump's professor was the doctor that performed Michelle's sex change operation.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

originally posted by: [post]Xcalibur254[/post]
a reply to: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

Yup. Small world.
Ironically, Trump's professor was the doctor that performed Michelle's sex change operation.

The fact some of you still buy the michelle is a man thing gets increasingly funny each time its mentioned.

The mental obstacles you guys must have to hurdle around in your brain has to be exhausting.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

The mental obstacles you guys must have to hurdle around in your brain has to be exhausting.

The secret is to do some stretching beforehand.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

We're now comparing posts on ATS with a thesis from an extremely exclusive ivy league school. That's pretty funny, really. Not sure which is funnier, your comparison of my OP to it or your righteous indignation that I made fun of her grammar with less than perfect grammar.

BTW, OP should be capitalized. Oops, guess you're also a moron according to your own standard. Or can we admit that posts on a message board aren't really up for the same scrutiny as a college thesis?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

lol ok then.

At least Michelle wasn't STUPID ENOUGH to wear something like this to visit imprisoned children by order of her husband.

Michelle and Barrack will never be as STUPID as Trump and his entire family.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Here's the link to her 1985, Princeton Thesis

It's dang near unintelligible. What it reminds me of is a couple of my freshman year papers where I was really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to get to 5-6 pages (and those are the better parts of Mrs. Obama's thesis). No only that, but the grammar is so GD awful she must not have had any friends read it. Then there's the subject, it's akin to a 5th grade science fair subject.

Here are some examples of what is wrong with this thesis.

Grammar:
Comma's are not supposed to be littered throughout every sentence in numbers of 3 or more. Especially this often. Then there are the completely nonsensical parts like this (Which, comically, is her thesis statement):

"If people spend a lot of time around Blacks, do they report feeling more comfortable around Blacks, in a survey, than people who have not spent as much time around Blacks?"

WTH is that supposed to say??? And this is a thesis!? How many comma's is that in a sentence and why? Because she has poor sentence structure.

Subject:
Her subject is her. Not the subject she is studying at Princeton. It's so vapid and self absorbed. Of course she has to get into her race, too. What more would we expect from an Obama? Race baiting narcissism.

Not only is the subject ridiculous because of what it is, the idea behind it is elementary. It's on par with a 5th grade science project. "Do people who do x more often like x better than people who don't do x as often?" I expect this from a 5th grader but for a thesis FROM PRINCETON!??

Before you all jump in to defend her thesis, Princeton was embarrassed too. They put a seal on it during the presidential election in 2008. It's pathetic. Just accept it.

So my question is this: Is the Ivy league a giant joke or is this just the bigotry of low expectations (she graduated in 1985)?

Skimming through the first several pages of the actual body of the paper, I've come to this conclusion. It's okay. It's Fine. I'd guess it's pretty average, right in the middle of pack for most Thesis papers. Probably better than I could do. Does that make me an idiot too? So if it's better than something I could write, does that make me pathetic? I think not. It's probably better than something you could write. Like I said, it's not great it's average.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

originally posted by: [post]Xcalibur254[/post]
a reply to: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

Yup. Small world.

The fact some of you still buy the michelle is a man thing gets increasingly funny each time its mentioned.

So many people here believe that. I'm not sure if that's from doing too many drugs or born with a learning disability?

(post by kimish removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What's the problem with it.... Rev. Wright liked it

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why does it matter what Michelle Obama is or isn't ?

I'm a different person to the one I was in 1985 , as no doubt are you.

Is she?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

And its not just one picture or one dress.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Relevance?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

My brain hurdling has created scar tissue over those areas, so the hurdling I do about the obumma's no longer causes any exhaustion.

Barack and Michelle discovered long ago that they can get lots of sympathy and free support by acting the way that Michelle's thesis exposes about her inner personality, so they have been running with that for many years now. You can see the results of this just by reading the replies of known Obama family supporters right here in this thread. It is quite the sociological spectacle.

edit on Thu Dec 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Put your intelligence on the line and show us YOUR collage thesis.

Do you know the difference between a collage and a college you simpleton?

If you are going to call someone out at least get the spelling right you dolt.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join