It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A neutrino is considered a lepton so it has spin.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow, that is quite shocking to see a paper from a supposedly prestigious academy be so awful. If the media had their hands on anything from Trump like this they'd run it 24/7 on the news. But since it was from Lord on High Obama's wife they all ignore it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As I see it, by reading Michelle's thesis we have an idea of her capabilities and inner thoughts of that timeframe. She could be the Dem candidate in 2020 and the press will likely ignore the warts and hair while providing a rationale for immediate beatification. I haven't read her book but that may be ghost written like so many others "written" by politicians. Certainly, it is enough for a Nobel peace prize.

From what I have read of her writing, it seems like she has feelings of inadequacy and she blames racist America for all slights and failures. This doesn't seem to have changed much over time but I will assess that more rigorously when I read her book. The Princeton-Harvard combination is certainly impressive --- or would have been in an earlier time before upper limits were imposed on the number of "A" grades, even if all students believe that they are obviously "A" grade material. Consider that her degree is in Sociology and that field is subjective enough that continued respiration and regurgitating the dogma du jour will allow one to graduate, even from once lofty Princeton.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This whole thread sums up nicely the hate the consumes some of you.

What is nice and refreshing to see is.... a few.. .not most.. but a few of you trump supporters not actually taking this ridiculous bait. Golf clap for those of you who dont let the asinine take over your day.

As for everyone else bashing a former first lady's thesis.. Ask yourself why you arent investigating the current FLOTUS' thesis... Oh... thats right...

Internet warriors calling someone who graduated from Princeton (whose daddy didnt get them in) a moron... rich......

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That thesis made me think of this quote:

“A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.” ― Zen Shin

If one is always looking for racism, they will find it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

and you have returned to 1985 to be offended by someone who is no longer in a position of power as the 1st lady

let go of the hate it will consume you

It has nothing to do with hate.. It has to do with a person who is supposedly supposed to be borderline genius, but is no smarter than a middle school kid. This means a lot as it shows her whole life and position was fabricated. Fake. For an agenda, like first lady maybe?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

and you have returned to 1985 to be offended by someone who is no longer in a position of power as the 1st lady

It has nothing to do with hate.. It has to do with a person who is supposedly supposed to be borderline genius, but is no smarter than a middle school kid. This means a lot as it shows her whole life and position was fabricated. Fake. For an agenda, like first lady maybe?

You mean literally every politician and those surrounding them each cycle?

This is no different. I think his administration was one of the worst in the past few decades, and filled with the most lies...

But lets not act like this was the first time people exaggerated the competence of those involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]CosmicAwakening[/post]

originally posted by: [post]UpIsNowDown[/post]
a reply to: [post]Dfairlite[/post]

Youre basing your judgement of her intelligence by reading a thesis from 30 some years ago. Rich.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I read 3 pages, it seemed good. Of coarse, I was not looking to bash her, like I guess, was your intention. My Theses was on AIDS, in 1991, and I received an A, but I went to community college. Also I had a word processer, it was a big bulky thing. If it were not for that word processer, I would have FAILED. My spelling, and even my penmanship is not the best. I was born, at the right time, I got an education because of technology. My reading skills were always, very good. I think my spelling problem, may have been, because I was taught to read with phonics. Or maybe, I just am not a great speller.

At least I know how to write in cursive. Some kids do not these days. How do they sign their name?
edit on 19-12-2018 by iplay1up2 because: spelling

(post by Specimen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The professor is just as much a moron for allowing it.

At Michigan, I remember them taking points off for each grammatical error, so her paper would have been a "F". The content of papers didn't matter, nor the amount of pages, so grammar could sink a person.

I wouldn't say she's a moron, but that paper was really bad for an Ivy League school.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I was just bringing attention to how silly this thread really is.

But please carry on.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

"If people spend a lot of time around Blacks, do they report feeling more comfortable around Blacks, in a survey, than people who have not spent as much time around Blacks?"

Others can offer all of the excuses they care to but the simple truth is, that "IS" pretty bad.

Truthfully, the professors probably gave her a break because of her ethnicity and it's history of a lack of ancestral education during her formative years. She is one of the first generation of integrated black students and her parents were supposedly educated in a segregated system.
edit on 19-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I was just bringing attention to how silly this thread really is.

But please carry on.

It's so silly you have to comment in it to tell us that?

Back to "collage" with you, whoops I mean "college".

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Then why title the thread with the word Moron?

Also you are suggesting she was somehow groomed for the position of fisrt lady, she did not even marry Barack until 7 years later, not sure how your connecting those dots
edit on 19-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

lol I know.....

It lost all it's power right out the gate. I am ashamed.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

At least I know how to write in cursive. Some kids do not these days. How do they sign their name?

Why does a signature need to be cursive writing.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

damnit! I thought that very thing before I commented.

Should have went with my gut.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join