It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Bluntone22

Like Trump being dumb as a brick but getting accepted into prestigious schools because his dad had a large bank account?

Ya think...
Or being black on a college admission form.

As I said, more than one kind of affirmative action

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Dfairlite

Put your intelligence on the line and show us YOUR collage thesis.

I got an A+ on MY collage thesis.

Meow.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Dude, with your thread history you shouldn't be criticizing anyone's topics.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why would anyone here care about Michelle's thesis? I can think of nothing that is more irrelevant.

You have some serious issues OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

How does that explain her graduating cum laude from Princeton or actually getting her JD from Harvard?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
on second thoughts she even admits it was too much for her....

She was inspired to follow her brother to Princeton University.[5] He graduated in 1983,[31] and was hired as a basketball coach at Oregon State University and Brown University.[32] Robinson recalls that some of her teachers in high school tried to dissuade her from applying, that she had been told she was "setting my sights too high".[33][34] She believed that her brother's status as an alumnus may have helped her during the admission process,[35] but she was resolved to demonstrate her own worthiness.[31] She acknowledges that she was overwhelmed when first arriving in first year, attributing this to the fact that neither of her parents had graduated from college,[36] and that she had never spent time on a college campus.[37]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Thu Dec 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDEDIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lowered standards.
I see it every day in my job.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Because Princeton and Harvard are well known for lowering their standards.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually they are.
Do some looking when you have some time.
I'm not trying to be an ass either.

Their education is not what it was in the 60s.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

people in power should have their intelligence investigated, that should be across the board btw.

I take it you are blinded by the blue or the red, or is it the left or the right, I dunno tbh

I only care about the facts.

you know I felt a hatred for the colour green because my fav team played in blue and the rivals play in green, but then I realised something very important and painted my fireplace green, I now don't discriminate against colours.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Michelle Obama is a narcissistic, self-absorbed vapid moron.

She's a cold sore on the face of American politics.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Put your intelligence on the line and show us YOUR collage thesis.

Your stinging rebuttal would be more impressive , if you could spell college.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I'm not offended. In fact, I'm pretty sure you don't know what that word means if you think I'm offended.

I am pretty sure I do know what it means, I am also pretty sure the hate has already consumed you

with quotes from your OP

"Comma's are not supposed to be littered throughout every sentence in numbers of 3 or more. Especially this often. Then there are the completely nonsensical parts"

"WTH is that supposed to say???"

"I expect this from a 5th grader but for a thesis FROM PRINCETON!??"

Capitalization to emphasize your points does show how it has ground your gears, wound you up, offended you in her lack of understanding of the English language

Dismiss all you like but to make the OP something was bothering you, oh and the title of your OP may have led me to believe that also, name calling 101 but no you are not offended

edit on 19-12-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

since 60s and MO was in the mid 80s

wonder what the standards is now.

the standards of schooling is set by capitalists, i have no doubts about that.

when all chess grand masters and all memory champions use the same system to help recall vast amounts of information to their memory and it is thousands of years old, yet it doesn't get used in any western schools and only slightly covered at universities you realise they not trrying to make memory champions at school, they trying to make factory workers.

FTS

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Oh, OP?

Can't comment on "collage" theisis unless you did one.
Can't comment on military unless you've served.
Can't comment on American politics unless you're an American.
Can't comment on women unless you have a uterus.

This stupid argument that you "can't comment" unless. . . . . is a weak argument used by people who just want to silence you.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Very true. It certainly doesn't apply to most other topics on this site.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

It’s ok we get it, you are so jealous of the Obama’s that you dig up Michelle Obama’s college thesis and ridicule it. As if it matters in the least to who she is as a person. Hell, my college thesis was on pp collisions of neutrinos, I would love to know how that defines me as a human. Especially because it was the only damn thing I could think to write my thesis on because it was the only experiment I was apart of that I found interesting.

For most people, your college thesis is just something you have to do, not something to define who you are as a person.

But keep on obsessing on the Obama’s 2 years after they left public life, so sad.

umm... neutrinos dont collide with anything...massless, *spinless, *field-less... **depending on if you subscribe to a cyclical universe or expension universe...still... standard model bruh

so your thesis was akin to Michelle Obama's 😂
edit on 19-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

as stated previously - the only required qualification for FLOTUS = marriage certificate

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

can we actually wait untill mrs obama ACTUALLY has a presidential candidacy platform - before we have threads detailing why she is not fit to be president ?????????

its not like there is any shortage of retards that are actually " serving " in govt office right now - and making an utter hash of it that need to be removed // replaced " for the goood of the republic "

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: BlackJackal

It’s ok we get it, you are so jealous of the Obama’s that you dig up Michelle Obama’s college thesis and ridicule it. As if it matters in the least to who she is as a person. Hell, my college thesis was on pp collisions of neutrinos, I would love to know how that defines me as a human. Especially because it was the only damn thing I could think to write my thesis on because it was the only experiment I was apart of that I found interesting.

For most people, your college thesis is just something you have to do, not something to define who you are as a person.

But keep on obsessing on the Obama’s 2 years after they left public life, so sad.

umm... neutrinos dont collide with anything...massless, *spinless, *field-less... **depending on if you subscribe to a cyclical universe or expension universe...still... standard model bruh

so your thesis was akin to Michelle Obama's 😂

You are correct in response to left handed neutrinos. The neutrinos I wrote my thesis on were, at the time I wrote my thesis, completely theoretical. These neutrinos are called Majarano Neutrinos and for the very first time strong evidence was found in August 2018 that indicates the existence of these neutrinos.

These neutrinos were thought to exist based off strange results of pp collisions within particle accelerators. This lead scientists to postulate the existence of a right handed neutrino. This is what I wrote my thesis on.

Hope that clears it up for you.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join