It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ah well, it can't be much worse than Stephen Hawking's book "The Grand Design" or Lawrence Krauss' "A Universe from Nothing". When these guys (especially the former) get to set the standard for supposed genial insights and proposals (not talking about their intellectual capacity) don't expect too much from a Princeton student either.

Only relevant part from 16:13 to 23:04:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anybody really give a rat's ass about what ANY First Lady ever did in college? I mean, for F's sake, we have an imported one today, come on. There is no bar to be lowered or raised, period.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Inna collage, not insofar away from Pincetown, eye two got togo to two collages.

It was much good for me. Inaswell a good place too, IV league.

But inasmuch a place to go see how other people were good to.

I learned not everyone meats the smae standards, as well there.

It helped to that I was nice and the teachers were nice too.

The end.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sigh....

The world is run by idiots...

Hahahhahaha

Derp Derp

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Does anybody really give a rat's ass about what ANY First Lady ever did in college? I mean, for F's sake, we have an imported one today, come on. There is no bar to be lowered or raised, period.

An imported one who speaks multiple languages. Compared to one who can bairly form cohesive sentences using the same language since birth. Michelle played a smart person as well as her husband played an empathetic person.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've said it before, white people who have no meaningful contact with minorities have, by far, a stronger negative bias.

Except I said it in one sentence, not fifty pages.

Also, I find most white people to be relatively uninteresting.

You have to admit, as tough as life is for everyone, having racism against you must really be tough.

I actually got zinged by affirmative action. I couldn't get hired in MANY corporate entry-level jerbs, because my "scoring" was weakened by my racial profile; the notorious "reverse" discrimination. On the other hand, my mom got promotions all of her career (1979's-80's) for being a woman. My wife got her sweet govt job for being "Hispanic", lol her dad fled to Argentina after the war...!

This is the messed up work we live in.

My idea of a black president was more like Samuel L. Jackson or Charlie Murphy.

edit on 20-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: A+

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by IlluminatiTechnician removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Dfairlite

By all accounts Trump was a terrible student. Shouldn't that be more worrisome than a former First Lady?

What about Good Ol' Dubya? How many times did you vote for that moron?

And Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Judging a book by it's cover can be a mistake. However, Michelle O is a Marxist and has been for a very long time, and that is what I am looking at.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Well when the media constantly attacks our President and anyone associated with him I think turnabout is fair play. To be honest I think it was affirmative action in action here. At the University I attended if you wrote like that in an undergraduate english class you better find yourself a tutor.!!! You would be looking at a D at best. At the level Michael was supposed to be it is pretty sorry writing.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Abbby
Not intimidating but dangerous to our Constitution and Republic in general. Maybe your thinking is also? Our founding fathers said when a government becomes dangerous the people should take a stand and fight. I think it also applies to those who are trying like hell to change it from the outside and not for the good. I consider all of you on the left to be ardent Marxists. A danger to the republic as we know it. I pray that your numbers remain low but with your side trying to flood our country with indigent masses you might gain ground. This will eventually lead to a very explosive mix. I pray that never happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If this 'lady' is going to present herself as another in the line of "entitled to be POTUS because I'm *this gender* and *this color* and/or my husband/dad/grandfather was POTUS so now it's my turn", then we can critique her all the way back to pre-K.

Otherwise, it's not a shocker that she is who we thought she was.
edit on 21-12-2018 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Aallanon

oh FFS - try to employ SOME coherent , logical and rational argument

your " 2 minuite hate " - is getting tiresome 10 years down the line

i again ask - what does it matter [ in 2018 ] ??????????

mrs obama holds no office , or position of relevance

this SHOULD have been an issue in 1985 - where - if substatiated - she should have left priceton empty handed

screaming about it in 2018 - just identifies you as a sad wingnut

What does it matter? Lots of us are fed up with media fawning over her mainly due to two things: she's a famous black woman and she is BO's wife. That's not a great achievement. Additionally, her "book" that is currently being marketed by the media (no one else would get such publicity unless it's an anti-Trump book) was likely ghostwritten. The fact that she has spent her life focused on race is a problem. That she did her thesis on race is not surprising, but shows limited capacity for true thinking.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

this SHOULD have been an issue in 1985 - where - if substatiated - she should have left priceton empty handed

The fact that she has spent her life focused on race is a problem. That she did her thesis on race is not surprising, but shows limited capacity for true thinking.

This is nonsense. How or in what way does a persons specialization or focus have any bearing on capacity for true thinking? I could more easily argue your asinine statement is far FAR more indicative of limited capacity for true thinking.

Dollars to Doughnuts you've got some strong and almost certainly non-PC views on race. Please share them so that we can better know the real reason you would make such a claim.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Because any moron who focuses on something as insignificant as race has demonstrated they lack true realization of the issues facing the average American. Most Americans, black white green and blue, are focused on their individual personal lives and how to ensure they keep more of their hard earned dollars. Not theoretical and hyper-sensitive arguments about race this, race that, race here, race there, race everywhere. But actual, real life problems our fellow citizens are facing.

On the other hand, you have a certain number of lazy people who want to hide behind various perceived crutches in order to rationalize their own failings and shortcomings or lack of opportunities. Sadly, the PC left has created an entire culture of pseudo-victimization where you're not only revered by non-victim lefties, but are exalted and canonized (especially if you're a "victim" of someone powerful or high profile, that's worth 2x victim points)

Every time some gang banger gets shot by a police officer (and just so happens to be black, vs. white/asian/etc) the left cries racism. That doesn't add any credibility.

There is no longer institutionalized racism. Our nation has corrected those mistakes, through legislation and our system of jurisprudence. The proof? President Obama. Along with every successful person of [insert arbitrary race designation here]. I just find it shocking how minorities on the left are part of the left's culture of victimhood while those on the right are generally the exact opposite. Folks on the left should be carefully considering what they're doing wrong compared to Republicans and even a few billionaires on the left (I bet they wouldn't claim any special victimhood club status)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

The fact that she has spent her life focused on race is a problem. That she did her thesis on race is not surprising, but shows limited capacity for true thinking.

This is nonsense. How or in what way does a persons specialization or focus have any bearing on capacity for true thinking? I could more easily argue your asinine statement is far FAR more indicative of limited capacity for true thinking.

Dollars to Doughnuts you've got some strong and almost certainly non-PC views on race. Please share them so that we can better know the real reason you would make such a claim.

lol, you know where you can put your "dollars to doughnuts"...it my comments are far from nonsense. She took a great opportunity -- her education -- and blew it on a stale subject that required no creative thought process: race. Even back then, the subject was old news. She obviously had no interest in exploring real issues in sociology. Instead, she focuses on something that didn't take ANY significant creative or critical thought process.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Wayfarer

Because any moron who focuses on something as insignificant as race has demonstrated they lack true realization of the issues facing the average American. Most Americans, black white green and blue, are focused on their individual personal lives and how to ensure they keep more of their hard earned dollars. Not theoretical and hyper-sensitive arguments about race this, race that, race here, race there, race everywhere. But actual, real life problems our fellow citizens are facing.

On the other hand, you have a certain number of lazy people who want to hide behind various perceived crutches in order to rationalize their own failings and shortcomings or lack of opportunities. Sadly, the PC left has created an entire culture of pseudo-victimization where you're not only revered by non-victim lefties, but are exalted and canonized (especially if you're a "victim" of someone powerful or high profile, that's worth 2x victim points)

Every time some gang banger gets shot by a police officer (and just so happens to be black, vs. white/asian/etc) the left cries racism. That doesn't add any credibility.

There is no longer institutionalized racism. Our nation has corrected those mistakes, through legislation and our system of jurisprudence. The proof? President Obama. Along with every successful person of [insert arbitrary race designation here]. I just find it shocking how minorities on the left are part of the left's culture of victimhood while those on the right are generally the exact opposite. Folks on the left should be carefully considering what they're doing wrong compared to Republicans and even a few billionaires on the left (I bet they wouldn't claim any special victimhood club status)

Yes, all of this...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Dfairlite

Put your intelligence on the line and show us YOUR collage thesis.

Everyone else, who like you, tries to demand the op give such information is in fact demanding the op to give up information which will lead to knowing his/her true identity. Since doing so would give enough evidence to find out the true identity of the op, you are in fact asking for information that is against ATS policy.

What were you writing about "put your intelligence on the line"?...

edit on 21-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Because she had, and still has no concept about "we are all equal" and instead she has concentrated only on race, and in specific on her own race. We have also heard, to this day, her comments about how in her view "her husband has been like a parent to Americans." Her views are still very condescending, and based only on race, on "HER RACE."

But hey, we have been told time and again that because Michelle and her husband attended, and as far as I know to this day are still attending, the church of a black radical who constantly spouts his hate, mostly for whites, yet we keep being told that this fact does not show the Obamas to be radicals when in reality they are.

edit on 21-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join