It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit Job Loss Horror!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Breexit READ my type will not kill British economy . Yes it my strain relationships with Europe so what boo the blank him. Britain has ,any other trading partners who have as much to offer in trade if not more than Europe. She has us.mexico , the Caribbean nations south America, all of her commonwealth countries, Asia, india,Africa, the middle East. So Europe wants to be tossers I say let them eat cake. Britain has the ability to be pretty self sufficient when it needs to be it had at one time the most feared navy on the planet and some of best shipwrights in the world . Even at its reduced state the royal navy far surpasses most other navies in their area of the world ,they got vast oil fields and fishing grounds ,they got good farmland. What they need to do is cut out some of their non productive beaurcracy and train young people in manufacturing and tech jobs research in agriculture and other sciences. They can and will come through breexit for the better plus Europe will not be able to force them to take in unwanted immigrants. The ones who truly fear breexit are the Europeans who have been getting fat suckling off great Britannia 'teat.

I am not a British subject I am American who has 2 eyes.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join