It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Sex Marriage Left Out Of Cuba's New Constitution Despite Popular Support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: okrian

www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...

You really have no idea what you are talking about, the stone age indeed well I would rather be a man than a lemming.
Whose breath (Spirit) is it - it is still his and always shall be, corrupting the way's of the Lord by worshiping the flesh and seeking after carnal pleasures while impoverishing and torturing that very soul within, making the eternal suffer for the sake of the momentary who does this serve for it certainly is not God.
I believe in Equal right's but they must be given and taken NOT by harming or diminishing the right's of other's.
I believe in Justice and Morality not an age in which little unformed children's mind's are brainwashed by sick people into accepting that which is both unnatural and actually harmful to there spiritual development.
Oh I could go on and on and on but hey why not let them continue to blindfold the world to the hole they are leading it into, it's not us that will be living in the stone age, hiding in caves it is the immoral, uncultured, pagan vile perversion's that shall lead this civilization into a new stone age as you call it a new dark ages.

I Choose the Lord whom or what do you Choose.
- the Flesh.
- To NOT believe in a higher purpose and something greater than the self and see that what is happening is wrong.
- Greed that self serving spirit impoverishing hunger of the carnal man.
- The FALSE age of Reason grown out of the true age of reason that hero worship's atheist doctrine and denies the soul itself.

Would you willingly give a child poison knowing that they do not understand or would you rather try to tell them the right way.
Oh pshaw...it's really quite unseemly to spend that much time and energy worrying about what strangers do with their naughty bits. In the words of the Bard: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Know what I mean, Vern?

edit on 19-12-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: pictures at 11.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Nah you just like em because of lumberjack shirt's am I right?.

Sorry could not resist haha.

edit on 19-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Probably because there's no such thing as a "same sex marriage"?
edit on 19-12-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

as i was reading this post i was vaguely thinking of ways to reply, and i was toying with the idea of hyperbolically blaming chemtrails, as a humourous exaggeration, but god damn if you didn't literally actually go there yourself?? i'm honestly a little taken aback at the sheer Tinfoil Hat levels you've achieved here.

Seriously tho can anyone on the religious side explain to me what's so bad about The Gays?
And don't give me none of that "oh well god said they're bad who are we to question" cus i also heard he gave you free will so exercise some of that and tell me the reasons.
See i get some of the rules - you don't kill because that deprives another of life, which is terrible.
you don't steal or covet because we're trying to have a society and that requires a certain degree of mutual respect.
you don't work on sunday because even chattel slaves need to rest and this way you can justify working them way too hard the rest of the week - see a lot of it makes sense as the sort of rules put in place to govern an early civilisation.
but the gay thing? there's no reason or logic to it.
"because man and woman" is not a reason, just a list of two things, "god said so" isn't good enough, and the only other 'reasoning' i ever see around here - the supposed overarching Population Control Via the Medium of Making Us All 80's Popstars - aside from being one of the most Old Man Shakes Fist At Cloud things out there, only even makes logical sense as a very very recent development. Like as in something that's only been going on for, what, 30 or 40 years at absolute max? whereas the whole religious conservatives hating on gays thing has been going on waaay longer than that.
so that doesn't make sense either
you know
it almost seems like
it kinda seems like some group needed someone to hate
someone to treat differently and blame and focus their wrath on.
nothin gels a group like someone to hate together.

if you've got a better explanation, let's hear it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Seriously as I said I have nothing against them I just think this.
A Sewer pipe is for waste disposal and not for any other task so use the correct tool's for the job if you catch my drift.
What people do (CONSENTING ADULTS ONLY) in there own home's is non of my business and if they ARE doing something wrong that is between them and IF he decides to judge them between them and God remember he said let HE that is WITHOUT sin cast the first stone, sorry but I am flawed as the rest of you so don't look here.

But were the condition is concerned I most certainly DO see most of them as victim's (not all as I said before some are quite naturally born that way because of natural cause and affect) we live in a modern industrial, radiological and pharmaceutical (As well as umpteen other sources of chemicals including plastic micro particles which apparently also cause hormonal interference by the way as well as causing many other health complication's) residue polluted world and add to that electromagnetic field's that the human organism was never meant to be exposed to especially on a constant basis.

Tin Foil hat, make mine an eight layered active Faraday cage inside an environmentally controlled over pressure bunker with wall's at least two meter's thick and made of ferrous and mica rich material and lead and gold composites please but hey since I can't afford that I just might try out that tin foil some time ha, seriously tin foil would probably do diddly squat most of it is aluminium anyway which is about as much use for shielding as raw bauxite - in other word's pretty worthless actually though it is not absolutely worthless then again there was that episode of Futurama (I really am too old but hey when there's nothing on telly you know how it goes).
edit on 20-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I like how much money is generated for the courts and lawyers with extra divorces. The judges, bailiffs and attorneys like to spend money too!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Probably because there's no such thing as a "same sex marriage"?

Guess what? There is in Canada!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well you know what, I have nothing at all against Gay's but Good on em,

Sorry, but you cannot preface a whole bunch of homophobia with "I have nothing at all against Gays" or "in my opinion" and expect me to believe it. Usually whenever someone prefaces a sentence like that, you can immediately tell that they are exactly what they claim to not be.

SAME sex marriage makes real marriage a laughing stock

Same sex-couples being married makes real marriage a laughing stock? Look, you're welcome to believe that marraige means whatever you want it to mean. However, I ask that you do not force your views on other people. Claiming that same sex marriage makes real marriage a laughing stock means that you do not feel that same-sex relationships are equal or heterosexual relationships.

In addition, why don't you say the same thing about divorce?

Marriage is a religious institution around which the family is meant to be built, children with both a secure MOTHER and a secure FATHER figure to give them solid role model's,

There is plenty of evidence of the efficacy of children raised by same-sex couples, it's not the disaster you think it is.

it is also how the human race is supposed to behave.

This is yet another time where you're trying to control people. Don't tell people are "supposed" to have certain kinds of relationships.

Also it is blasphemous for any church to hold such a mock ceremony in it's precincts.

It really doesn't matter what you think is blasphemy or not, you're just trying to control people. Plenty of churches are happy to marry same-sex couples and you do not have authority over "any church". Lastly, a gay marriage does not include a "mock ceremony", it includes an actual "ceremony".

You know what I believe, there are so many people whom are altered in this way in today's world because of a deliberate poisoning of the human race, pharmaceutical's and cosmetic's have infected the water table, male and female fertility is dropping, androgynous children are being born with ever increasing frequency even as the birth rate is dropping catastrophically and the human race if an intervention from above does not come is headed for extinction because of a runaway population control conspiracy by a group of moral retards with money and degree's.

The reason why gay people were discriminated against, often in the law, was that homosexuality was pathologized and seen as something that is unnatural and an immoral sexuality that people choose.

Define pathologized:

regard or treat as psychologically abnormal.

This is exactly what you are doing, which leads to discrimination against LGBT people, which is also something that you are apparantly for despite you having "nothing at all against Gay's'"

Natural because even though they had wives Greek athlete's left love letters scratched onto wall's man to man, the understudy's of Spartan masters little boy's were also there lovers (which obviously is sickening and wrong on so many level's but it was there culture).

Now you're equating natural same-sex attraction to pedophilia.

Artificial or engineered because - Chemical's that mimic female hormones in males and interfere with natural hormonal function while interfering with female hormonal function in woman and mimicking male hormones in them have been found throughout the water tables of many developed nations, PCB's from electrical insulators are another culprit and of course what the hell are they spraying with all of those chem trail leaving plane's.

Same-sex attraction is part of normal human variation and all sexualities that involve two (or more) consenting adults should be protected under law. If you want to make our water and air cleaner, then that's a noble cause, people who want that are called "environmentalists".

edit on 25/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/12/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join