It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug Judge Emmet Sullivan Brutalized General Michael Flynns Family Today.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

Well the police don't work that way. They are allowed to not only keep secrets but lie to criminals to get what they want out of them. And if they are getting information about other criminals then they should keep that secret until the others are apprehended. Why would they warn them?

It's a crying shame that anyone should even ask such a question...

How about because it's the ONLY way to ensure genuine justice? Which is exactly why the founding fathers demanded that government prove ALL charges against citizens in an open court of law. Not with secret witnesses and secret evidence and gag orders and FISA surveillance and anything/everything else they can hide from the public to protect themselves.

How about to ensure due process? Or equal application of laws? A speedy trial? The defendant's right to face his/her accusers? The right to legal advice and counsel?

Or how about preventing selective prosecution? Preventing false charges? Preventing witness tampering? Preventing fabricated evidence?

How about to prevent Star Chambers, Kangaroo Courts and Banana Republics???

Any of that important to you at all???

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: carewemust

I would move for a miss trial, if this judge was already this bias, its impossible that there was a fair and due process, he clearly already had his mind made up.........

BIAS?.....common F'N sense......jesus, it's all in the Flynn documents and he has admitted it......he's just trying to keep his son out of prison for treason.......2 to 3 years for him would be a light sentence, in my opinion

where's all the patriots now??......oh, there still talking about "bump stocks and e-mails"

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wednesday, December 19, 2018

BIASED Trump-hating Judge Emmet Sullivan strikes again!

A federal judge on Wednesday took the extraordinary step of ordering that asylum seekers who sued after their deportation be returned to the U.S. to have their claims heard anew, ruling against the Trump administration's revised asylum policies.

The ruling from U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington, came a day after the same judge presided over a contentious sentencing hearing for former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- in which he questioned whether the ex-White House official committed “treason” and accused him of selling out the United States to foreign interests.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Not being able to "throw the book" at Military Hero Trump-supporter Michael Flynn yesterday must have been very frustrating to Judge Sullivan! He's apparently attempting relieve some of that frustration today.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yeah that's what court is for not what the police are for.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Start a new thread.. ( you know you want to) that is not what this one is about.
Your own thread. sheesh.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wow

thought there was an earlier thread that died of.... oh silly ol me !

So much love

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Things may change between now and the sentencing and Flynn may change his plea.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Thanks for your advice. Respectfully declined.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
BIASED Trump-hating Judge Emmet Sullivan strikes again!

You know, I'm certain you'd be a lot happier in the mudpit.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Here is an interesting tidbit on Judge Sullivan...

Have a guy that has $207,000,000 in cash stashed in his house in Mexico and is selling chemicals that are known to be used to make a controlled substance and marketed in the United States...

Who does the Judge side with?

Zhenli Ye Gon, who had 2 tonnes of US$100 bills in his home Ye Gon was alleged to be a member of the Sinaloa Cartel and involved in money laundering and drug trafficking.

www.shubinlaw.com...

Judge Emmet Sullivan was also skeptical of the government’s case. He asked prosecutors about how they planned to prove that Ye Gon knew the chemicals he was selling ultimately became meth that was then distributed in the United States as opposed to any other country. Justice lawyers, who were reluctant to reveal details of their investigation in open court, told the judge that most of the methamphetamine in the United States is made in secret labs in Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org...
Zhenli Ye Gon is a Chinese-Mexican businessman currently under suspicion of trafficking pseudoephedrine or ephedrine precursor chemicals into Mexico from Asia. He is the owner and legal representative of Unimed Pharm Chem México, as well as various other Mexican corporations.

makes me wonder who's all pocket was getting lined with all the cash not in the stash...

edit on 19-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I read those transcripts myself.

The way it comes off to me is that the judge was extremely upset over things that flynn did that he knows about but we the people do not.

How angry would we be IF we knew what the judge knows?

Also it seems to me that the judge knowing what he knows, was giving flynn chance after chance after chance to NOT be sentenced. When's the last time a judge at a sentencing gave the defendant several chances to reschedule?

It really appears that the judge likes and respected flynns service record and wants to give him a chance to help himself.
At the same time the judge is obviously upset over what he knows about flynns crimes. Again, the judge knows far more than we do.

Yours is the best post in this thread. What most don't realize is that the sentencing documents that we saw were heavily redacted. The ones the judge saw were not. Which would, given the judge's reaction, indicate that there is something really heavy that Flynn did and told Mueller about. And Flynn's lawyers didn't do their client any favors by portraying him as a victim of the FBI. The victim card doesn't play very well with federal judges. You are right that the Judge did Flynn a huge favor. He could have maxxed him right then, but didn't.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy
think the Judge said, cooperate with SC or face treason charges.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The thing is, the judge isn't wrong, at least from what I read in immigration laws. There are two types of requests for asylum, and the "credible-fear" request is when they are on their way out and have a credible fear for their lives or safety if they are returned to their home country, even if they didn't qualify on their first attempt.

If immigrants were denied their chance to apply for credible-fear asylum, then they were denied an opportunity afforded them by federal law.

This doesn't mean that he's Trump-hating, of course, it just means that he has no patience for the violation of federal law, no matter who is doing it.

Please understand, I'm not a fan of the police at all (this more broad attempt at asylum on their way out), but the law is the law as it stands right now, and no president has the right to avoid the law in lieu of policy.

edit on 19-12-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'd have to agree with that.

Obvious bias, is obvious.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

why would the gov't have to prove the charges in a court of law when the defendant admits guilt of those charges??

you sound like you are opposed to giving the defendant the opportunity to plea guilty and avoid a trial, maybe get a lighter sentence. and, while I agree that there's a possibility that innocent people might be talked into pleading guilty because they are conned by bad legal advice. this judge was nice and flynn quite a few times if he wanted to retract his guilty plea.

and for whoever said it's was the judge telling him to cooperate more or he'll throw the book at him for being a traitor, or however they put it...
no, I think he was saying that at this time, if he were to make the determination, well as he saw things the amount of assistance that flynn has given although it was alot, didn't outweigh his actions enough to warrent him not given him some jail time. it also might give the judge some time to cool down and maybe get some clearification as to some of the facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I would move for a miss trial, if this judge was already this bias, its impossible that there was a fair and due process, he clearly already had his mind made up.........

BIAS?.....common F'N sense......jesus, it's all in the Flynn documents and he has admitted it......he's just trying to keep his son out of prison for treason.......2 to 3 years for him would be a light sentence, in my opinion

where's all the patriots now??......oh, there still talking about "bump stocks and e-mails"

On the same thread you guys are , watching everyone who screamed that Kavenaugh was too emotional to hold a judges seat, cheer on this judge who acted completely out of order.

Talk about hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

There are limits.

has a well-founded fear of persecution or harm on account of his or her race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion if returned to his or her country.

So the fear must stem from persecution based on one of those criteria. Saying it's dangerous and a gang will kill me because I owe them money is not grounds.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

So the government failed to prove their case and the judge sided with the defendant that is considered innocent until proven guilty?

What a gross miscarriage of justice! < /sarc>
edit on 12/19/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What make Flynn a military hero?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did that mean judge trigger the rwnj snowflakes? Also as another poster pointed out nice racist overtone you used there. You guys barely even try to contain it anymore. a reply to: carewemust

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join