It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFOs near Los Cruces NM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I interviewed Michael a while back ago about an encounter that he had around August 2012. He and his brother had been camping south of Los Cruces New Mexico. They were in the Franklin Mountains State Park. On a clear, comfortable August night, around midnight, he had been looking up at the moon. He then noticed that there were some rapidly forming clouds to the East. As he watched, he saw two pillars of light race out of the clouds, (see Michael's own hand writing and diagram below) followed by a large disk. He said it only lasted about a second, and the UFOs were out of sight. The clouds that they came out of, quickly dissipated, revealing the stars in the background.

What struck struck me as interesting, was that his diagram was very similar to the JAL pilot's drawing, of what he saw over Alaska.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's not "LOS" Cruces It's LAS Cruces. Michael who?

www.city-data.com...

I went to school near by and saw some anomalous things as well. Remember it's very close to White Sands proving grounds.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Soooo... the aliens are flying Walnuts?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

And they have No Thumbs!

2nd.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm a bit confused here. The Franklin Mountains, and FMSP, are basically right over El Paso, Texas. It's an hour away from Cruces. I'm not sure why El Paso isn't being used as the city of reference here?

Also, and this may be nitpicking, but August 6, 2012 wasn't a full moon. It was past the waning gibbous and close to a half moon.
www.timeanddate.com...
and it would have been near the horizon at midnight, as it rose at 10:32 PM... which means it would have been in those "clouds gathering in the east" rather than out and easily viewed.
edit on 18-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not "LOS" Cruces It's LAS Cruces. Michael who?

www.city-data.com...

I went to school near by and saw some anomalous things as well. Remember it's very close to White Sands proving grounds.

Thank you, yes, it's Las Cruces. I'm not from around there and I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm a bit confused here. The Franklin Mountains, and FMSP, are basically right over El Paso, Texas. It's an hour away from Cruces. I'm not sure why El Paso isn't being used as the city of reference here?

Las Cruses is about 20 or 30 miles from that area, off of I-10. Or at New Mexico speeds, 10 to 15 minutes max. His brother lived in Las Cruses, that is why it is referenced.

Also, and this may be nitpicking, but August 6, 2012 wasn't a full moon. It was past the waning gibbous and close to a half moon.
www.timeanddate.com...
and it would have been near the horizon at midnight, as it rose at 10:32 PM... which means it would have been in those "clouds gathering in the east" rather than out and easily viewed.

I wasn't there. I did ask him about missing time and he didn't believe he had experienced any. He did mention that everything did get very quiet.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Here is one of many articles regarding flying walnuts.
When you have extra time at TrollsR-Us, please review.
www.upi.com...
brumac.mysite.com...
www.washingtonpost.com... ect=on&utm_term=.43d3120f2fed
www.anchoragepress.com...
www.mufon.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Las Cruses is about 20 or 30 miles from that area, off of I-10. Or at New Mexico speeds, 10 to 15 minutes max. His brother lived in Las Cruses, that is why it is referenced.

www.timeanddate.com...

I wasn't there. I did ask him about missing time and he didn't believe he had experienced any. He did mention that everything did get very quiet.

It is at least 40 miles and, New Mexico speeds or not, that is not a "10-15 minute" drive. Thanks for the explanation of where his brother lives... at least that makes a little sense of the LC reference.

(I spent the first half of my life in that part of the world, drive between Deming and NMSU for 5 years daily and worked for awhile in Anthony, NM. I know/knew the area as well as most anyone you'll find.)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Los Cruces, Las Angeles, Los Vegas

Berenstain, Bearnstein

Yay...

top topics

join