It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... today I got punched in the face at work

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There was one other thing I would like you to do.

I want you to document everything that was said and done.

Hopefully you will not need it, but it will be there in the future.
If he does anything else to you, it will be there for recourse against him and the company/union. You will be entitled to a serious lawsuit /compensation, for them not taking appropriate action on your behalf
edit on 19-12-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ll bet he has a completely different story.

You didn’t mention a witness.

This might be called mutual combat.

I’ll bet he says you swung first.

Everything I have told you is the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth. That is my life. I hate liars with a passion. When you contradict me, you become the liar, and that is WhyYouAreHere. Maybe we can get together sometime. You can bring between 10-50 thousand cash with you. I will pull it out of my checking right now, ands we will wager. Ill take your money right now. What is it you want to see? That's why I threw the pictures of the cars up. To shut up people just like you. What is it you want news paper articles? What is it

That is my life. Maybe you are jealous too.

If you live in California maybe you can come over and see for yourself, and then march your ass back on here and inform everyone that you made a big mistake, and you are actually the liar. You can at that time offer a true heart felt apology to me in front of everyone. Got it?

I think I may have answered to the wrong post. If so, Im sorry. I think it may have been the doctor dude calling me a liar

I didn’t call anyone a liar.

I said the guy that punched OP would have a different story.

I do however live in No. San Diego Co.

You definitely replied to the wrong guy.

Never had any issues with you.

I’m really at a loss...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
You and I are good. Reread the last 2 sentences. Ive always liked you. You are a stand up kind of guy. You are welcome in my home anytime you are in Northern Cali. Im sorry for the misunderstanding

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I'm glad to hear that you aren't harmed and I hope the issue is settled.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You seem to be in a toxic environment. I understand you need the job however sometimes there are these people in life who no matter how inefficient they are they skate and even get promoted.

Are there cameras on the work site? Violence is usually instant dismissal.

I do not want to see the guy lose his job over some stupid argument we had!

When you have a moral compass its a difficult choice. You do realize however that even if you were to not act, the situation could be repeated or he may bully you again. Something to think about.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

According to the interweb you should get his parents to beat him.

Physical punishment is an important socialization tool in Samoa
www.tandfonline.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Honestly, dont dismiss yourself as innocent. Regardless of whats going on in the shop, you had no reason to provoke or harass him. Regardless of his work ethic or lack thereof. Also, chances are, since you were the one insulted, you'd be in the clear. But still, just carry on your job until its time to clock out, dont get mad cause one person is chillin . Also, no need to be racial.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mshahiddev

Also, no need to be racial.

Being "racial" gots nothing to do with it.

I just hope with every fibre of my being that this violent prick gets found out for the total two faced arsehole he clearly is... then gets deported back to the jungle island he originally came from!

This fights got nothing to do with any particular race or culture... I've got total respect for all civilized humans.

It's just him as an individual I've got an issue with.

I'd love to be able to just let it go... just be all docile & peaceful, then forget about all this Eminem type of angry energy that consumes me... But that's the only reason the moron risked his job by punching me in the first place.

He knew I had one thing he couldn't compete with.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join