It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did That Guy Get? -- The Glitterbomb!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Package thieves are a problem this time of year with so many of us shopping online. This guy got tired of it and rigged the ultimate revenge prank after being ripped off a time or three. But not only did he get vengeance for himself, he helped out some friends and relatives too, and because he rigged up his little surprise, he was able to film all the fun for later.

And I don't feel any bit sorry for the thieves. They get everything coming to them. I don't even understand why you'd steal a random package anyhow. There's no guarantee at all that you'd get anything you'd want or that anyone else you know would want.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday. I can't believe there are that many dirtbags that will openly steal a package from this dude's porch.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm only sorry it didn't distribute a volley of scorpions! Damn thieves deserve it.

edit on 18-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Brilliant! Ahahaha!
They deserved it and much more!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hmmmm, foul smelling perfume would have been a good choice of spray too. Imagine if the thief was a male and had to go home to his woman smelling like stinky perfume and covered with glitter?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Saw this yesterday. I can't believe there are that many dirtbags that will openly steal a package from this dude's porch.

At least his packages made it as far as his door, there's a kerfuffle on my tiny 9x5 island at the moment because a local delivery firm has reported around 100 packages delivered that never turned up,

Can't seem to trust anyone these days.

The dude in OPs video is on the right track, but I'm thinking maybe they should replace the glitter with an airsoft claymore, lol

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmm, foul smelling perfume would have been a good choice of spray too. Imagine if the thief was a male and had to go home to his woman smelling like stinky perfume and covered with glitter?

Screw the claymore, this! ^

You are a sick individual

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well designed and perfectly executed.
The fact we got to actually see the damage when the trap was sprung is a bonus and entertaining.

I however have a far more malicious train of thought.
Something that removes a finger tip would be a good start.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

EPIC!!! "C'mon bro..." LMAO

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

There is a series of videos on Youtube of some people mixing up either spaghetti or chili with "liquid ass" and setting it up so that either the purse or package can be blown up remotely.

Then they talk to the people after...

Exploding purse

Instant Karma?

top topics

join